Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Dipika and juhi were very down to earth and dignified woman they were not negative at all😳. Even I don't think rubina is bad or negative as a person👍🏼

What I meant was she was weak like them but negative. Dipika was a weak contestant but likable personality. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: elim

What I meant was she was weak like them but negative. Dipika was a weak contestant but likable personality. 

OK😊. Actually I think rubina is also a strong contestant and not negative as a person anyways it's my opinion👍🏼. Btw bigg boss will never invite fake shilpa shinde😆 because that disloyal lady spoke shit about bb too🤣😡😆

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Did u see tge panic last night, when Rahul's JV turned out to b better than tge fixed winner's JV???🤣🤣🤣. It was so funny. Rahul

was declared the "fixed winner" by tge andh bhakhts and multiple posts are made on the channel bias. Just imagine, based on one journey video😆. 

But why this meltdown now man🤣🤣

Matlab winner choice ka hai fir bhi there's such saltyness against the runner up 😂

All thanks to the cold winning moment may be😆

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Exactly what I had said!!

Look this is what I had posted on the Rubina's excitement thread created by Deviji's fans where they thought it was a very cute moment!!! smiley37

Copy pasting below: (He is Salman Khan hahaha)

He also implied khairati winner only!

He repeated four times well played Rahul and to her he just said thank your fans twice when she went thank you thank you thank you sir screaming as usual and to her embarrassing high pitched scream right at the beginning, he responded with an equally embarrassing high pitched scream.smiley37

If anything, he was mocking her and her fans!

See same video, two ways of looking at it!

Yes 

Salman was not happy at all ! One can see . 

I dont think people will like her . Undeserving winner never prosper. 

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M.A.K123

I was referring to confetti etc ..i have not seen the finale to comment on Salman yet 

I never like that confetti.  Acha hi tha 

I was talking about given trophy moment was , go awsy type . 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Jali Na Teri Jali Na Download Music - Music ProjectJali na? Teri bhi jali na? - YouTube

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was a very dry announcement no halla gulla either- felt pheeka and she kept saying thank you to sallu who absolutely hates her 🤣

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Rubina is no saint, but Salman is surely a 50+ year old child. Well, you’re announcing the winner; at least have some grace!

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anna143

It was a very dry announcement no halla gulla either- felt pheeka and she kept saying thank you to sallu who absolutely hates her 🤣

She kissed his hand twice. 🤮

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Sallu makes these moments hilarious by his actions lol 😂

Some say he was happy with her win , some say the win was slap on his face 

Who knows 😆