She deserved every bit of it πŸ₯³

A fighter 

Congratulations to Nikki and all Nikkian

You guys worked so hard  πŸ€—

yes she deserves it completely πŸ₯³

Congrats to you too πŸ˜³

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

First innings mein irritation aari thi. bur second innings se started liking her to till the end. and her flips &  strategies for the game were superbπŸ‘

Congrats NikkiπŸ₯³

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Congratulations to Nikki & her fans❀️

I liked her passion n efforts towards the game

Keeping aside her rude behaviour, I think she definitely deserved this  top 3 positionπŸ₯³ ,

I can see how important this show was to her as  she was the most hard-working OG contestant of this seasonπŸ‘πŸΌ

Good luck to her πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I love Nikki's journey. My two favorite ladies were top 3. Makers tried to get rid of Nikki offering her money. I m glad she refused. She didn't give them what they wanted. She gave tough fight and she deserved the position. Well played nikki. I will miss you

LazyBing thumbnail

So so happy for Nikki !!πŸ‘πŸ₯³ And honestly, WELL DONE NIKKIANS !! Top 3! More votes than Jasly fandom! And bare in mind, in the middle of the week there were many rumours that she has been evicted and i’m sure some of her fans stopped voting for a while! Despite everything she made it to top 3! How bad did BB try to get her to pick up 6 lacs and leave the show, luckily she did not fall for it!! Honestly great job Nikki fans! Nikki deserves every bit of this, she gave her 200% to the show! She has a bright future ahead, im sure. Congratulations!!πŸ‘

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Everyone gave in their 100%, except Nalla Vaidya who actually rode on others’ backs to get to the finale.

Congrats, Nikki. But sorru, hon... you set the precedent for selfishness and the concept of FWB in that house.

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations Nikki Tamboli. She deserved every bit of the appreciation and love that she got. She has been amazing! πŸ‘

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TC_FA

I just can't explain how happy I'm today. My girl has done it. She reached top 3 and I'm so happy for her. She has always given her 200%. And finally hard work paid off.

Love you Nikki Tamboli❀️

Congrats Nikkians

#TamboliKiToli πŸ₯³

Sad dat she pressed the buzzer too late πŸ€£

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She worked so hard in this show, bravo Nikki! πŸ‘πŸΌ

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShahZur