Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Dekho chaand aaya, Chaand nazar aaya😂😍❤️

Looks tired!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

he does!! I was watching the first few eps of the show and omg his face is so gaunt compared to when they first started! 

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

he does!! I was watching the first few eps of the show and omg his face is so gaunt compared to when they first started! 

I think he dont even express himself much even to family...looks bit of reserve person.

Deb to phir bhi routine and tight schedules par bol deti hai but ab tak isne kuch nhi bola though he is also in every other scene!

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

They’re working overtime and some days they go without sleeping.. The tiredness ends up showing up on the face no matter how much one tries to hide it.. but whatever they’re doing is so appreciable.. I really wish the handwork everyone is putting bears fruits..

attiya1.3 thumbnail

They’re working overtime and some days they go without sleeping.. The tiredness ends up showing up on the face no matter how much one tries to hide it.. but whatever they’re doing is so appreciable.. I really wish the handwork everyone is putting bears fruits..

Seriously..itv shooting is really cut to cut.

Other industry seriels are easy on schedule!

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Seriously..itv shooting is really cut to cut.

Other industry seriels are easy on schedule!

Exactly and especially SP airs shows 6 days a week unlike others who do it 4 or 5 days. They need to calm down a bit and air some other shows on weekends and let the actors have some rest...

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly and especially SP airs shows 6 days a week unlike others who do it 4 or 5 days. They need to calm down a bit and air some other shows on weekends and let the actors have some rest...

i also suspect that under the trp pressure they are made to use these two in every single shot! otherwise in the beginning we used to get some of the other characters in every single episode but recently KV/Deb are taking up the most 

attiya1.3 thumbnail

These reality shit has mess up everything. 

I still remember those days when we had baa bahu baby or hatim type show for weekend i waited for those. Reality shows mn 2 paise ki reality nhi hoti and these daily shows air 6 days.

Dosre channel bhi aese hi hain.. i was talking about other industry like pak / turkish ...weekly episode!