Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aegon thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations to Rubina Dilaik πŸ₯³

And a bigger Congratulations to all Rubiholics, who worked so hard to make her win the show πŸ₯³

sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Soooo happy that she won..Congratulation queen rubina, abhinav and all their fans

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

After 143 days of competition, Bigg Boss 14 has come to an end with Rubina Dilaik being crowned the winner of the season. Right after the β€œbigg” win, the Shakti β€” Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actress tells us that she's on cloud nine. Well, of course! β€œI am ecstatic, I always wanted to reach till here. It was a dream, but the feeling of victory is yet to sink in. Kehte hai na, sab kismet ka khel hai β€“ probably I was destined for it. This has been an incredible journey wherein I discovered myself. And I am very proud of it," Rubina tells us.

She adds, β€œThe kind of challenges that we faced together in the show has made our relationship stronger. In the outside world, you have choices and you can escape, but when you are locked up in a house, you have no choice. You can either fight or take a flight. We chose to face the challenge head on and win it for ourselves and that in turn made us, our relationship and our bond stronger.”

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Woot woot!! Party nonstop for beating PR, biased bashing and the longest season!! Whattay satisfaction to see them beaten at their own game!! Go Rubina πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

Woot woot!! Party nonstop for beating PR, biased bashing and the longest season!! Whattay satisfaction to see them beaten at their own game!! Go Rubina πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

All te girls rocked. Nikki top 3, rakhi took 14 lakh and Rubina winner. Yay i m so happy for rubina and nikki. They beat them at their game. They tried to get rid of nikki few times.

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Image result for party gifs

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Radhe101

All te girls rocked. Nikki top 3, rakhi took 14 lakh and Rubina winner. Yay i m so happy for rubina and nikki. They beat them at their game. They tried to get rid of nikki few times.

Oh yeah!! The girls rocked as they played the game with a strong mind and passion!! Glad they all got recognized πŸ‘

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very Happy For Rubina's Victory On Big Boss #14. She Truly Deserved It.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations Rubina and her fandomπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fosla

Audience are the real boss! We made it happen! πŸ₯³