Riansh os - The Absolute Truth

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys i have written my version of what i wanted to happen after karvachauth scene and not the torture of riddhima by vansh. And a lot thanks to Emerald Princess latest piece to give me motivation to write this. Hope you like it.

Ishani(pov) - I hate that Riddhima woh kal ki aayi hu ladki, iss ghar pe and mujh pe raub dikhathi hain, because of her i had to keep this bloody vrat for a naukar, i will not leave her.

She sees Angre phone on the table side and quickly accesses it and removes the video of Aryan and Chanchal hitting her on the head and putting in her dikki of vansh bhai car and her coming out of it. She had the perfect plan to destroy thier relation.

Here both Riansh are thinking to start their new life by telling each other the complete truth, Vansh was going to his room when suddenly ishani drags him to her room.

Vansh- kya hua Ishani, iss tarah yahan kyun le kar aayi mujhe?

Ishani- Bhai, aapko meri baat pe bharosa nahi tha na ki riddhima is a spy, just see this video.

Vansh(angry) - He sees the video of riddhima getting out of his car dikki. He thinks, kyun Riddhima jab bhi mein apni life mein tumhare saath aage badna chahta hun, tum phir meri jaasosi karne lagti ho, bas ab aur nahi, aaj saare saach jane ke aur bate ke bhi rehunga.

Vansh left Ishani's room, anger clear in his eyes, here Ishani was rejoicing that his brother will not leave Riddhima today. On the another hand Vansh enters his room which was decorated but his mind was dominated by anger he roughly grabs Riddhima 

Riddhima(scared)- Vansh, What are you doing? leave me it is hurting.

Vansh shows her the video of her getting out of his dikki.

Vansh- Do you have any explanation for this? Everytime i feel like you trust me a little we are again back to square. Why do you keep digging up the past huh? ANSWER ME!!!

Riddhima is scared of Vansh's anger but she is more scared that she will loose his love and she scared that he will hate her. But she gathers her courage and decide to tell him the truth, he deserves that.

Riddhima- Please calm down Vansh, I will tell you the whole but promise you will listen my whole story. 

When he doesn't say anything she starts telling the truth

Riddhima- The first time, i met you in the beach party i didnt even know who you were, i was just taking care of organising a party. After the party i was waiting for Kabir because i wanted to propose him.

Yes, inspector Kabir was my fiancee he told me about you and how he was trying to catch you for years he asked me help to catch you and i in my obsession to prove my love i was ready for his mission. 

Meeting you at cruise, coming here to treat Sia, and everything that happened after even our marriage was because kabir threatened to kill himself. But even after my constant efforts i couldn't find a single evidence against.

It was after the shoot out that i started falling for you, your care and affection.  And the reason i wanted to find about Ragini was not because i want you in jail but because i wanted to prove your innocence. 

The video shown to you is only half , recently i got a video of you threatening ragini with gun and i came to know it was Aryan, it was Aryan and Chachi who put me in your dikki and it was a good thing, i got to know that not only Ragini is alive but you are innocent too.

I was happy that my love was innocent,  yes that is what i wanted to tell you that i am deeply, irrevocably in love with you, and i wanted to start afresh. This is my absolute truth.

Vansh who was sitting on the sofa  smirked and suddenly pulled her ,she sat on his lap and he said- 

Well, thank you sweetheart for telling the truth but i know most part just had few loopholes that you filled. 

Riddhima- You knew everything, then why didn't you say something?

Vansh - I knew that you were a pawn in someone else's game and wanted you tell me his identity,  that why i scared you but you still didnt the truth.  But it was after the shootout i stopped caring about you being a spy. You are my wife period and nothing can change that now.

Riddhima (hesitant) Can i ask you something?  Will you tell me the truth  about Ragini.?

Vansh sighs he did decide to tell her about Ragini today so might as well get over it today. 

Vansh - I was still learning the ropes of the business when the proposal of Ragini came, my family liked her so i didnt have problem i accepted the proposal, i dont know whether i actually loved her or not but i cared for her.

But then i came to know about she only wanted my money and property , i never wanted to hurt i was just scaring her when she told me she knew about my mother's  killer but before she can tell who it was she was shot.

For past 3 years i was waiting and taking care so that i know the identity of mother' killer.  And that is the whole truth. 

Riddhima was digesting the truth when she felt Vansh nuzzling and kissing her neck, she blushed and vansh couldn't control himself he kissed her on her lips, the kiss which started as sweet turned dominating and passionate,  they came up for air.

Riddhima- I love you Vansh

Vansh- I love you Riddhima 

Later they were sleeping and cuddling where riddhima was thanking bappa that vansh accepted her and here vansh was thinking how much he loves riddhima and will never let her go now. They both together will take care of their enemies and he will make sure no one will ever hurt or make a fool of his sweetheart.  

He tightened his arms around his sweetheart and slept a peaceful sleep after long time.

PS - sorry i cannot write mature scenes🤭🤭scene sirf dimag mein aata hain but words nahi aate to describe it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payalshoni thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice os 

Pls write ff too you've good writing skills

Sayu.xx thumbnail

Wish this actually happened!!

Keep writing... This was absolutely amazing! Waiting for more👍🏼💕

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payalshoni

Nice os 

Pls write ff too you've good writing skills

Thanks i am currently writing on short story the Angel's  devil..

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is amazing👏👏

Please keep writing more on RIANSH