Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ye chachi to pakka chachi 420 nikali ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง......aapne hi pati ko phasa diya......bechara Rudra chachu ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Yeah..Chacha ji ab aache hai and Chachi ne khud ki suhaag ki jaan ki dushman ban gayi..At the end of the episode both vansh and riddhima in their mind make a plan to talk to chacha ji..So kuch toh hoga..Looks like anupriya ll kill him maybe

Oh no... Bechare chachu๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kaisi bakwas biwi mili hai unko ๐Ÿ˜ต

Ek diamond ke liye apne suhaag ki jaan ko khatre mei daal diya ๐Ÿ˜ก

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

I feel the same.

Maybe that could lead to their separation.

hetmundo urdhopodo , ei cheleta ki diye gora ??

I think marega koi aur , name  ayega vansh ka ! if he really does that  uski  khair nhi  dot ki umeedwaar vansh ki dari noch lenge !

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

29 mins ka episode tha๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Matlab no break ๐Ÿค”

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merryyura

Oh no... Bechare chachu๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kaisi bakwas biwi mili hai unko ๐Ÿ˜ต

Ek diamond ke liye apne suhaag ki jaan ko khatre mei daal diya ๐Ÿ˜ก

Aur ab sari galti riansh ki matthe marega woh ,

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Chachu is doing some other show . @priya -"how can u be so sure chachu mar jayenge ?"

Chachu aache hai yaar now..he knows the identity of the person behind riddhima's attacks and he knows how evil he or she is..Chachi taking Chacha's name meaning vansh confronting chacha, Chacha asks riddhima to meet him at the backyard at night..I just feel he ll die and maybe the blame will go on someone else

mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Aur ab sari galti riansh ki matthe marega woh ,

Duniya mei sab bura riansh ki wajah se hi toh hota hai ๐Ÿ˜ก

mayu.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Chachu aache hai yaar now..he knows the identity of the person behind riddhima's attacks and he knows how evil he or she is..Chachi taking Chacha's name meaning vansh confronting chacha, Chacha asks riddhima to meet him at the backyard at night..I just feel he ll die and maybe the blame will go on someone else

Haan chachu ka picture aaya tha backyard mei ๐Ÿค”

But unhone new beginning likh ke pic bhi upload ki thi ๐Ÿค”

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously chacha is helping ridz but why. What reason he gave for this red glove drama.
NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

22 Feb/ E 199 -  Update 

1.  Same surprise scene continued. He says my kid will suffer like I suffered and hence he will hate me. So I dont want to become a father.

2. Red glove injects something in the pooja sweets. Riddhima gets another note warning her about the danger around her and that she should run away.

3. RiAnsh come for pooja. R thinks I wont leave and protect my child. R is playing sitar and singing.

4. Precap dadi offering sweet to R scene. Bell rings and dadi says she's called the old dai ma to take care of R who took care of Vansh and Ishani while growing up. That's AP in disguise.

5. Riddhima eats the sweet but is fine. Flashback to R in kitchen finding a letter inside the sweet warning her it has poison so she exchanges the sweets

6. Vansh in kitchen kneels down infront of Riddhima and apologizes. She says will you go to shopping with me to buy maternity dresses, he gets angry, she says you cant deny that this kid is yours too. 

R - Agar tum ziddi ho toh main maha-ziddi (Ziddhimasmiley16)

7. AP brings a fan for R in her room as AC wasnt working (smiley37)

8. Chachi gives prasad to Vansh and he spots the diamond in her ringsmiley37. He confronts her about diamonds and she lies Rudra gave it to her to save Kabir.smiley29

9. R trapped the red gloves person, the well wisher, its Chachu. Chachu says I misunderstood Vansh and wish to protect the child. R asks who wants to kill my child, he says he'll tell later.

10. AP plans to give an injection to R

11. RiAnsh scene, R asks will you save me if something happens to me and he agrees, she asks and our kid? He is silent then says I cant take this responsibility.

Riddhima says bahut ho gya, this isn't an illegitimate kid, ye aisa sach hai jo 8 months baad tumhare saamne hoga, will you leave me an my kid then? Riddhima ab sirf iss bacche ke saath tumhari hogi.

V- I love you, koi tumhe mujhse alag nahi kar sakta

R - Mujhe apne bacche se alag kar doge, usse anath ashram bhejoge? I need an answer

V - Sahi waqt aane pe mil jayega jawab

V thinks he himself doesnt know the answer and leaves. 

Ends

Waise to iss admi pe mujhe bharosa nhi hosakta h Aryan ko bachane k liye khud par leliya ho and vo protector red glove mujhe kabir hi lagta h....

Abhi Vansh chachu ko confront karega then pure ghar me talashi hogi Kabbu bhi chachu ko fasa dega fir chachu Ap se hath mila lenge....