IMMJ Episodes Discussion Thread #CV (Ep200 , Pg 96)

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

#๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ

๐•ด๐–˜๐–๐–– ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–๐–†๐–œ๐–†๐–“ ๐Ÿฎ

๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–˜๐–”๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰

Happy Discussion!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on the new Edt

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you ayu๐Ÿค—

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

22 Feb/ E 199 -  Update 

1.  Same surprise scene continued. He says my kid will suffer like I suffered and hence he will hate me. So I dont want to become a father.

2. Red glove injects something in the pooja sweets. Riddhima gets another note warning her about the danger around her and that she should run away.

3. RiAnsh come for pooja. R thinks I wont leave and protect my child. R is playing sitar and singing.

4. Precap dadi offering sweet to R scene. Bell rings and dadi says she's called the old dai ma to take care of R who took care of Vansh and Ishani while growing up. That's AP in disguise.

5. Riddhima eats the sweet but is fine. Flashback to R in kitchen finding a letter inside the sweet warning her it has poison so she exchanges the sweets

6. Vansh in kitchen kneels down infront of Riddhima and apologizes. She says will you go to shopping with me to buy maternity dresses, he gets angry, she says you cant deny that this kid is yours too. 

R - Agar tum ziddi ho toh main maha-ziddi (Ziddhimasmiley16)

7. AP brings a fan for R in her room as AC wasnt working (smiley37)

8. Chachi gives prasad to Vansh and he spots the diamond in her ringsmiley37. He confronts her about diamonds and she lies Rudra gave it to her to save Kabir.smiley29

9. R trapped the red gloves person, the well wisher, its Chachu. Chachu says I misunderstood Vansh and wish to protect the child. R asks who wants to kill my child, he says he'll tell later.

10. AP plans to give an injection to R

11. RiAnsh scene, R asks will you save me if something happens to me and he agrees, she asks and our kid? He is silent then says I cant take this responsibility.

Riddhima says bahut ho gya, this isn't an illegitimate kid, ye aisa sach hai jo 8 months baad tumhare saamne hoga, will you leave me an my kid then? Riddhima ab sirf iss bacche ke saath tumhari hogi.

V- I love you, koi tumhe mujhse alag nahi kar sakta

R - Mujhe apne bacche se alag kar doge, usse anath ashram bhejoge? I need an answer

V - Sahi waqt aane pe mil jayega jawab

V thinks he himself doesnt know the answer and leaves. 

Ends

Edited by -Ayushi- - 3 years ago
PassionStar thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰

Thanks Ayushi ๐Ÿ‘

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tomorrow's episode is quite long...and Riddhima's nagging about the child finally reaches a meaningful climax. At last, she asks the right questions. 

She confronts Vansh - 

Yeh bachha najayaz nahi hain jo tum usse mooh pher sako. Kya tum mujhe aur mere bachhe ko ghar se nikaal doge?

Main janna chahti hoon ki mere bechhe ka future kya hain.

Kya karoge mere bachhe ke saath? Mujhe usse alag kardoge? Usse anath ashram bhej doge?

Vansh's response is chilling.

Sahi waqt aane par sab bata dunga.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeh kahi biwi ki chupke se abort karne ka plan kar raha hai kya??chachu ne adha sch kyun bola ?

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

So I was right AP dai maa banke aayi hai smiley14

Vansh is finally opening up about his past? smiley13

Ye koun hai jo warn kar raha hai riddhima ko? smiley24

Attacker se pehle isko dhundho smiley44

Kabbu ka sapna chachi le doobi smiley37

Vanshu-ya, chachi pe shaq karna and then thande dimag se investigation karna smiley14

Fan ka kya locha hai? smiley24 itna kyu has rahi ho??

Thank you ayusmiley31

Vansh is till not talking to Riddhima about his past, bas father nahi banne ki rat lagayi hai isne

Gareebi pe has rahi thi ๐Ÿคฃ

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Koi ye batao vansh ne chachi ki baatun p believe kr liya??

Waise we know he believes everyone including kabir too but ridhima ko nhi

Ps: bas ab demaag use kare vansh aur diamonds doond le๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Yeah and he seemed genuine..It looks like chacha's death is nearing..Thats why he is back..I dont know why..

Riddhima asked all the right questions..She stopped vansh and firmly asked him to look at the truth..She is not alone.."Riddhima ab tumhare zindagi mein ab iss bache ke saath hi hogi"..It clearly suggests that when miscarriage happens, separation will follow

He didn't say anything..He first said he ll answer when the time comes..he didnt have one but just to stop the convo he said but riddhima was in total motherly mode..And she firmly told him this was the right time..and as usual biwi ke saamne bolti bandh hogaye.

Oh matlab chahu ko tapkane ka plan hai makers ka? 

Chalo it's good that they're finally talking about the main topic. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Bache nahi chahiye, but ab toh bacha aa raha hai na within few months.

Uske baad kya? 

Good job riddhu, makers. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ