Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lagta hai colors ne uske saare ghatiya shows ka jamke promotion kiya hai bb me as unko pata hai bb finale bahut log dekhenge nd bb ke baad unke paas ek bhi trp churner nhi tou promotion ka overdose kiya toh fans gaaliya dene lage colors ko 🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1363564658263613442?s=19

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Dont knw abt kannada shows but yes colors pe bahut male leads hai jinhe acting nhi aati

Star plus pe sathiya2 ke male lead ko bhi bilkul acting nhi aati.....he is the only one from sp jisse acting nhi aati

Parin Multimedia had some good actors in thier previous shows like Vivian Dsena and Ashish Sharma but PKK lead doesn't know acting imo he played one of the antagonist in shakti there also his acting was annoying

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neon9

Why Triangle films dont give a try on normal fiction. They always produce fantasy shows.

May be they only like to make feminist shows with strong FL. They make mythology shows too. They did make Kaleerein but channel ruined it with 2 idiotic writers. Phir Laut Aayi Naagin and Naagkanya were also based in normal modern era only. And their 1st show was normal fiction too with a dwarf woman as FL.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

You mean comparatively better shows of rashmi?

By the way Rashmi's Silsila Pyaar Ka (Remake of Tumi Asbe Bole) thoda different show tha in terms of execution but i didnt liked the cast. And also, Sarojini bhi kaafi alag story thi. These are two shows i can remember that were less cringe.

Rossalinne thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

You mean comparatively better shows of rashmi?

Her shows are annoying it butcher chracters very badly, so does ekta serials are huge headache

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

May be they only like to make feminist shows with strong FL. They make mythology shows too. They did make Kaleerein but channel ruined it with 2 idiotic writers. Phir Laut Aayi Naagin and Naagkanya were also based in normal modern era only. And their 1st show was normal fiction too with a dwarf woman as FL.

Baba aisi varr dhundho ??

Ya that was joint venture betn madhubala ke producers (saurabh tewari nd abhinav shukla) nd triangle films

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yeah i actually knew that silsila was remake of tumi asbe bole nd i always felt that silsila me kuch toh kami thi jo yeh hit nhi hua nd mujhe humesha lagta tha Main Male lead is the reason but kabhi yeh nhi pata tha female lead nd MIL bhi suit nhi karte they characters ko

Yes this time they can make remake but with better PH (cinevistaas should make comeback with this remake) nd simone hogi toh sone pe suhagaa

Cinevistaas should make a grand comeback on SP. Tumi Asbe Bole was a very different show. Like see whats written here in wikipedia -

Generally storylines of Indian television serials deal with the socio-economic conditions of the country - violence towards women and other social evils. But Tumi Asbe Bole is absolutely a different serial, something out of the Sasu-Bahu (mother-daughter-in-law) melodrama.

I think Krystle or Divyanka should play the character of Nandini and ML should be a more good actor this time.

And here i thought Kaleere was by LSD films seeing the ph values. 🤣🤣🤣

Kaleere ka woh wala scene yaad hai. That popular scene were Meera falls from 1st floor aur pure 1 min tak girti rahi. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kaleerein I won't lie but was fine till few months. Then Bhavna Vyas and Sonali Jaffer ruined the show. Still it was 1 of the shows where ML actually had redemption track. Yes that fall scene was hilarious and ridiculous but show would have been good if not for channel and these 2 writers. Still they did end the show instead of killing leads and bringing leap. When their show ended at least TRPs of 3-4 shows were lesser than it. I remember people abusing Bhavna Vyas as she turned the show and then Sonali Jaffer took it to another level. I guess channel made these 2 take over the show like they changed entire PH of Woh Apna Sa.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago

Now lets see colors itne star studded grand finale ke baad bbi sp ko beat kar pata hai yah nhi??

Waise next thursday bigg boss me last weekend nd iss week ke 5 epi ki trp aayegi nd uske next thursday sirf sat sun means last 2 epi ki trp aayegi

Then uske baad colors ki grp girna shuru so hume abhibhi 2 week wait karna hoga 😭

Never underestimate any channel. Now a new dance reality show is coming which will surely get more ratings as such bakwaas shows gets high ratings.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Kaleerein I won't lie but was fine till few months. Then Bhavna Vyas and Sonali Jaffer ruined the show. Still it was 1 of the shows where ML actually had redemption track. Yes that fall scene was hilarious and ridiculous but show would have been good if not for channel and these 2 writers. Still they did end the show instead if killing leads and bringing leap. When their show ended at least TRPs of 3-4 shows were lesser than it. I remember people abusing Bhavna Vyas as she turned the show and then Sonali Jaffer took it to another level. I guess channel made these 2 take over the show like they changed entire PH of Woh Apna Sa.

Woh apna sa ka ph toh Rashmi Sharma day 1 se thaa na ?

Edited - Oh i just saw WAS was first by Alchemy films and then they gave it to Rashmi Sharma, the destroyer.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago