Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: josh135

Not only this but i hope all of you watch this video on why only Rubina deserves to win. She’s actually the best contestant ever!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEQ1ElxEuHE

PR working overtime. 🤣

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She had an incredible journey and is a deserving winner of the show! She has earned every bit of respect and bandi main dum hain 👏👏

locopoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr90

Points are pretty valid. Rahuls PRs dont even have points. They keep saying he has a heart of gold 😂 where!?!! Can we see this gold. 😂

So are people finally accepting she has PR other than stylist ? 🤪

locopoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehr90

Where did i accept. I dont care who it is. Do you even have proof to say that lol. I can show u proof against rahul. His friends on the show themselves said hes paying for pr 😂 

🤣 I like how you guys jump over Rahul if anything is said against Rubina. Your defence for Rubina starts and ends with Rahul. Whos talking about Rahul here, his PR is already established. Let's focus on the saint here. Insecure bunch

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys i am so proud of seeing Rubina Dilaik’s journey. She is only contestant in the house since day 1 and I think she’s the only contestant in the history of BB to have stayed in the house for max number of days and has had the most toughest journey literally!!! 

Her journey has been a roller coaster one and she has been so strong and has had the same energy throughout this season. I am so so proud of her and shes an inspiration. Trophy kisi ko bhi mile but for me she is already a winner hands down. 

@bold BB13 Top 5 except Sid (because of typhoid) all of them stayed for 140 days in the BB house. Rubina also stayed for 140 Days so no she is not the only contestant in the history of BB to stay maximum number of days.

mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have read your posts earlier which are mostly against Rubina. Toh aap toh rehne he do lol.. pls dont flutter around this post with negativity. You can create a separate one

Are you IF police? Everybody has the freedom to post where ever so zip up and chill!!!

locopoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold BB13 Top 5 except Sid (because of typhoid) all of them stayed for 140 days in the BB house. Rubina also stayed for 140 Days so no she is not the only contestant in the history of BB to stay maximum number of days.

Thanks for pointing this out. Enough of Abla Naari nonsense for her.

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Rubina defo deserve to win! 🥳This season I’m mostly rooting for Ruby and Aly, atleast one of them should win!⭐️

Rubina’s journey has been the most incredible one! And defo the strongest contestant who was not even afraid to challenge the seniors or host in the official week.⭐️👏

Ruby’s journey video was beautiful!

Lool I love the bit where she was giving back to Siddharth Shukla about the BB house time visit during blind up and blind down. 😎

But I do think Rubina’s journey video has a scope of improvement. That’s where BB has messed it up!! They highlighted mostly Rubinav’s relationship in the video but she has also made many genuine bonds in the house with Aly, Nikki, Arshi, Naina, Jasmine (before their break-up), Rakhi (before the whole Rakhi-Abhinav issue) and her standing up against wrong during the tasks. These were missed out from her journey video. 

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Ya she was on target on stage itself n since premiere epi to last day she was targeted n bashed whole season by pathetic , biased BB , Sal , Sid n hms . Since day 1 she is d only one in show n survived till end in bbh . She is nominated whole season n stood at no1 . her journey is toughest n slayed it . She lived in d bbh n she is deserving , true winner 👍🏼

to be honest I am not a BB follower but started watching for Abhinav but stayed till the end for rubina

the more BB bashed her the stronger a fan I became of Rubina.  Maybe BB did not realise it but their hate increased our zeal to support her

i probably will not watch BB again because I see the audience prefers a gladiator type show where as I don’t

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail