Who's watching what? -S I

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Who's watching what?

They work endlessly to keep us entertained. They glue us to the television screen with their histrionics. But, how many of us are aware about what our tele-celebs love to watch on the small screen?

Tellychakkar
corners some actors about their favourite television shows. Here is what they had to say:

Mini Mathur

I have given up watching soaps on television. I mean what do they show? Same old story. My favourite show on television these days is Bigg Boss. I find its theme different from the banality of saas-bahu stories. Amit Saad is my favourite on the show and Rakhi's presence adds a lot of interest to the show.

Neha Bamb

I don't find enough time to watch television these days since my work keeps me busy all the time. I used to watch Saarabhai Vs Saarabhai and thoroughly enjoyed its comic appeal. I would consider it as one of my favorites on television.

Mona Vasu

I am hooked on to Bigg Boss at the moment. I love watching Ravi Kissan and Carol Gracias on the show. Though I must admit that it gets boring sometimes. But, still I love to watch it for its different flavour.

Tanaaz Currim

My favourite show on television these days is Baa Bahu Aur Baby. I watch it because I find the show quite hilarious and also the fact that most of the actors in the show are my good friends. So, it makes a great thing watching your friends do such a good work.

Preeti Puri

I love to watch Shabaash India on Zee TV. It is very exciting to see people performing impossible tasks. Somewhere I consider it as a pointer to the infinite possibilities of the human mind. I make sure not to miss a single episode of the show.

cheers

resh😉