Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Absolutely! One small difference in that case and a normal one is that the elder generation has not kept us in a delusion that we will be accepted for falling in love outside the caste/community/ religion/state/country. Majority of us are aware of the consequences, painfully so. Uday and Vashma assumed the friendship could turn into rishtedaari coz till a point that was the picture shown to them 🤔

They lived in dreamland due the bhaichara of families... Daddies kept saying they are one, nothing can seperate them blah blah... I am wondering why they didn't ask vashma to tie rakhi on Uday's wrist from childhood?... Iss tarah toh pyaar mein padne ka khatra bhi nahi tha. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aster.99

Yeh ishq hawa hai, dono jagah hai, lakeeron se batega kahan ❤️🔥😳

Beautiful lines from P. O. W❤️

Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vashma is still so mentally strong, she is continuing to fight despite all the barriers. So proud of the scarred soul showing her spirit 😭

Her fierce love for Uday and Amrit has given her this strength. Anchal had put the caption which is so apt for them " ek dhaage me hain uljhe yun ke bunte bunte khul gaye " Their souls are connected with each other and that's what will give them the power to overcome these barriers 😊

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Vashma is still so mentally strong, she is continuing to fight despite all the barriers. So proud of the scarred soul showing her spirit 😭

I know she's stronger than uday... But phir bhi, she has absolutely no one to share her pain.... After watching yesterday's epi, i am not able to forget that forced smile of hers during her bidaai.... In any era, women suffers the most😭

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Yeh sab toh kuch bhi nahi hai... Why is amdheer even going through all these agni pareekshas?.... They are a couple acceptable to society.... Religion, caste, status everything is same... Yet they are being punished just because they dared to fall in love before marriage. 

There is a set of elder generation that believe they have the sole right to govern the life of their children. Refuse arranged marriage and opt for love marriage and even if everything is equal, they will find a chance to nitpick coz it aint their choice. Reminds me of this Akash Vaani scene tbh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVwi8I7QeWM

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful lines from P. O. W❤️

Have you watched that amazing amazing show? 😳

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

That's how it has been. It is a brutal and bitter truth but what has been shown is true. Hindu and Muslim family could be friends but they could never have relationship with each other. We cannot fall in love with a different religion, caste, community wala person if we fall in love with a different religion/caste/community wala person then we will get separated forever by our parents and society. There are many Uday/Vashma who whether get separated by our parents and society or have to elope to save their love nahi toh this society and our parents will separate us forever by making both of us married with different person. Waise even my family are friends with many muslims they have many muslim friends but  they will never accept if any of their children fall in love with a Muslims. That's how the rules have been never fall in love with a person who is not your caste/community/religion😔

Well stated! Exactly, it is made very clear to children that they have a limited choice and they have to find their partner in a way that matches what is deemed 'acceptable'. 

Waise I feel converting their religion to get married with a different religion person is a brutal thing in inter-religon marriage. So to get married with a different religion person we have to change our religion, leave our parents, go against our families and society. That's why I feel it's better not to fall for a different religion/caste/community person nahi toh zindagi bhar we have to suffer😔

Problem is that you dont fall in love after thinking about all this na..jo hota hai so hota hai 😳

I toh never wanted to hurt my parents feelings by doing all such things

Noone wants to. Neither the protagonists in reel tv, nor real people.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

They lived in dreamland due the bhaichara of families... Daddies kept saying they are one, nothing can seperate them blah blah... I am wondering why they didn't ask vashma to tie rakhi on Uday's wrist from childhood?... Iss tarah toh pyaar mein padne ka khatra bhi nahi tha. 

Exactly! Why fool your children into thinking they are one family and then break them apart so ruthlessly? Because Vashma has a brother in Abrar, and they never imagined this was possible coz he is Amrit's brother.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aster.99

Her fierce love for Uday and Amrit has given her this strength. Anchal had put the caption which is so apt for them " ek dhaage me hain uljhe yun ke bunte bunte khul gaye " Their souls are connected with each other and that's what will give them the power to overcome these barriers 😊

True, but noone deserves this fate, nor her, nor Uday, nor Amrit 😭

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

That's how it has been. It is a brutal and bitter truth but what has been shown is true. Hindu and Muslim family could be friends but they could never have relationship with each other. We cannot fall in love with a different religion, caste, community wala person if we fall in love with a different religion/caste/community wala person then we will get separated forever by our parents and society. There are many Uday/Vashma who whether get separated by our parents and society or have to elope to save their love nahi toh this society and our parents will separate us forever by making both of us married with different person. Waise even my family are friends with many muslims they have many muslim friends but  they will never accept if any of their children fall in love with a Muslims. That's how the rules have been never fall in love with a person who is not your caste/community/religion😔

Waise I feel converting their religion to get married with a different religion person is a brutal thing in inter-religon marriage. So to get married with a different religion person we have to change our religion, leave our parents, go against our families and society. That's why I feel it's better not to fall for a different religion/caste/community person nahi toh zindagi bhar we have to suffer😔

I toh never wanted to hurt my parents feelings by doing all such things

Well said 👏

Social banishment is thing feared by everyone.... Isliye even if they want to support their children, parents dont do it.... So they mostly severe ties with their children if children are firm on their decision to marry the person they love.... Even children sometimes loses the courage to fight back because losing your family forever is something extremely difficult and painful for anyone.