Anupamaa Written Update 20 Feb 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Kinjal scolding Pakhi for her mindless act , for being selfish, for hurting maa Anupama . She advises her to remain at Kavya’s house for ever as she deserved to live with Selfish people only . If she wanted to come tk Shah house she better not hurt Anupama . She has to accept the truth , she was not so small that she could not see papa was wrong , but still she went to live with him, support him and hurt Anupama so much, with her selfishness ,  She came back running to Anupama because she was hurt by Kavya , again she acted selfishly .Now she was hurting papa n Anupama both by her disappearing act and selfishness . Asks Pakhi to act responsibly n see the real situation. Vanraj arrives looking for Pakhi n henis very happy to find her here . Van Pakhi emotional reunion. He complains that she left without informing and also did not greet him on his birthday !! She hugs papa n greets him on his birthday . 

Baa is thrilled to see her son on his birthday , she has made plans for the entire day and is happy that he chose to celebrate with his mother just like past birth days . Pakhi informs that Papa had planned to go out with Kavya !!

Baa then gets upset, she starts weeping that her son’s birthday was like Janamashtami for her , but if her kanha was going to remain away then she will,not be able to celebrate , she asks him tk go n celebrate the way he wanted to .

Vanraj is unable to stand the sight of Leela baa weeping he states he will go ahead with his mother’s plans .. Baa has baked a sooji cake n asks Anupama to do the decorations on the cake . Anu pata writes Vanraj’s name on it . Kinjal comes to Anu and watches her do the cake decorations and looks at her questioningly .

Toshu and a Vanraj spend some moments of friendly bonding over selection of his kurta for the day . Vanraj asks Toshu to become his friend again, Toshu gets emotional n assures his friendship , he hugs his papa tightly .

Vanraj comes to Anupama n sees her busy with the preparations . He admired her pretty looks in the red saree n flowers in her hair . Van remarks that they had no relationship now but still Anupama was celebrating . Anu remarks that relationship was broken but habit  was still there m with time this habit will go away too.

Kavya tries to call Van but his phone is not reachable . She calls Pakhi instead n when Pakhi takes the call she scolds her for leaving without informing , Kavya demands to talk to her papa . Kavya is shocked when Pakhi retorts back that Papa was busy with Preparation s  for  Pooja n havan like every year , Kavya is further shocked when Pakhi informs  Papa would celebrate his birthday with his family n Pakhi asks Kavya to go ahead to the resort alone , Kavya is shocked n asks Pakhi but she retorts back that she wanted to celebrate without Pakhi but now she herself was left out of celebrations, asks her to celebrate all alone .
Anupama witnesses Pakhi being rude to Kavya on the phone , she scolds Pakhi and takes the mobile , she asks Kavya to come home. As Vanraj was with them, she should talk to Van about celebrations .

Kavya arrives at Shah house l baa gets furious n forbids her from entering the house . . 

Adding soon

Precap,

Kavya stands besides Vanraj and wants to say something to Anupama l Anupama asks her to stay for the havan n Pooja if she wished . baa gets annnoyed that she was asking her to leave but Anupama was asking her to join the functions ??

Anupama asks Baa to accept the reality . Kavya was Vanraj’s happiness. She was soon going to become Vanraj’s  wife after they get married . Baa will have to accept Kabyanas Van’s wife that. Anu asks Baa to love Kavya as much as he had loved her . 
situations and relationships change , Anu asks Baa also to change according to the situation. Mama ji agrees . Baa stares at VanYa together n gets emotional 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Toshu can forgive his father for insulting her Mom, having an EMA, ruining his wedding, but wants to stay angry with Anupamaa for divorcing Vanraj. I soooo want Kinjal to dump this idiot and go.

And whats with the precap, Anupamaa kyun Vanya ki vakeel bani hui hai, why is she becoming so mahaan. Let vanraj do whatever convincing he wants to do, why she needs to meddle in between and become Mahaan

Edited by neo7 - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Thanks for the update.

Toshu can forgive his father for insulting her Mom, having and EMA, ruining his wedding, but wants to stay angry with Anupamaa for divorcing Vanraj. I soooo want Kinjal to dump this idiot and go.

And whats with the precap, Anupamaa kyun Vanya ki vakeel bani hui hai, why is she becoming so mahaan. Let vanraj do whatever convincing he wants to do, why she needs to meddle in between and become Mahaan

Totally agree with you.

Why the hell Anupapanis trying to act Cupid for VanYa 

Let them fight their own wars !!

No woman is so Maha an like these TV  bahu’s 

TRPs will fall if this continues. 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Totally agree with you.

Why the hell Anupapanis trying to act Cupid for VanYa 

Let them fight their own wars !!

No woman is so Maha an like these TV  bahu’s 

TRPs will fall if this continues. 

This show has such good trps bcoz it is very close to reality, I don't think in reality any wife would be so mahaan which goes on convincing her in-laws to accept her husband's girl friend.

yuvanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah. No need for anu to become a mahaan. She wants this relationship to end soon we can understand. Does not mean she needs to fight for their realtionship. If that idiot wants his family to accept kavya he needs to fight his own war. She need not fight for them. 

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

See I told u they Maki g her character like that she started interfering in there matters another sreemoyee 2.0 we gonna see in the future or we just have to wait when anupamaa is gonna do nate her husband to show how mahaan she is and please kavYa. I mean what the hell good did kavYa ever do for her that she is been so adamant to treat her so nice. Worst caharcyer in this show is anupamaa her sled coz she started making decisions that would cause trouble for her due to her own mistakes. Oh yes we have to wait for her cooking food for kavYa and vanraj now such nice lady disgusting makers lost the track seriously I thought this is a remake but I guess they want to copy everything from now. How much I bet by the time of there divorce vanraj will completely fall in love with anupamaa she would force him to marry kavYa. I just hope I'm proven wrong 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Acha  hai anupama  force kare   vanraj ko kavya se shaadi karne ko taaki baa  vanraj ko yeh pata to chale jub koi force karta to kaisa, lagta hai  jaise  baa  anupama ko force karti ki hai  vanraj ko accept  kar lo 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really like Kinjal she always stood by Anupama.🤗

As always no expectations from Toshu👎🏼

And can't understand why Anu is becoming Mahaan. No need to do anything for Vanya.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the update... I am not watching this one. I am hating pakhi even more... Seems like Kinjal speaks on behalf of audience. ❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

Yeah. No need for anu to become a mahaan. She wants this relationship to end soon we can understand. Does not mean she needs to fight for their realtionship. If that idiot wants his family to accept kavya he needs to fight his own war. She need not fight for them. 

Is Anupama fearing that Vanraj might want to get back with her seeing Kavya change her colours !! Is Anupamamscared Van might delay their Divorce ?? Anupama is any day a better wife than Kavya .