Posted: 3 years ago

Presenting a MehRya VM in one of my recent favourite songs

Please pardon editing glitches😳

V

https://vimeo.com/513881514

Yeh Li Hai Meri Ankhon Ne, Kasam Ae Yaar, Rakhegi Tujhe Khwab Mein,

Hamesha Hardum Har Pal, Har Shab Humdum Humdum,

Oh, companion, my eyes have sworn today to remember you in my dreams,

every moment, every breath, every night. Oh, my companion.

Yeh Li Hai Meri Ankhon Ne, Kasam Ae Yaar,

Rakhegi Tujhe Khwab Mein, Hamesha Hardum Har Pal,

Har Shab Humdum Humdum, Yeh Li Hai Meri Ankhon Ne,

Oh, my companion, my eyes vowed today that they would remember you,

even in my sleep, every second, every breath, every night. Oh, my companion, my eyes vowed.

Kitna Hoon Chahta, Kaise Kahun Tujhe,

Saya Tera Dikhe, To Choom Loon Use,

How much I love you, how am I supposed to express it to you?

Even if I see your shadow, I will kiss it.

Jis Din Tujhe Miloon, Dil Yeh Dua Kare,

Din Yeh Khatam Na Ho, Na Sham Ko Dhale,

The day I meet you, My heart prays that day never to be darkened and also the nightfall not to come.

Rahe Bas Sath Hum Tu Rahe Pas, Rakhun Main Tujhe Bahon Mein,

Hamesha Hardum Har Pal, Har Shab Humdum Humdum,

Yeh Li Hai Meri Ankhon Ne,

May we be together, May you always be closer to me.

I’m going to keep you in my arms, every moment, every breath, every night.

My eyes have vowed.

Edited by dwriter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wah wah AngelπŸ‘what glitches?!?..mind blowing eye for precision, totally professional editing ,kya lyrical mix blend kiyaπŸ‘.. especially the silhouette scene with ' saya tera'😘 Shaurya taking Mehak in his arms & all the tension flowed out of her & all his strength and comfort flowed in, giving her the longed warmth & promise ..the way their eyes clung , searching, communicating.. you've combined emotions fluidly with music... brilliant work 🌟 waiting impatiently for another VM.

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Wah wah AngelπŸ‘what glitches?!?..mind blowing eye for precision, totally professional editing ,kya lyrical mix blend kiyaπŸ‘.. especially the silhouette scene with ' saya tera'😘 Shaurya taking Mehak in his arms & all the tension flowed out of her & all his strength and comfort flowed in, giving her the longed warmth & promise ..the way their eyes clung , searching, communicating.. you've combined emotions fluidly with music... brilliant work 🌟 waiting impatiently for another VM.

Awww.....Nitya Di...I'm over the moon. This just made my dayβ€οΈπŸ€—

Thankyou so much diπŸ€—

These words motivate me to learn and improve further. GratitudeπŸ€—πŸ™

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing πŸ‘smiley32 Very sleek work. The scenes you have chosen are just perfect for the song. Waiting for more 

BTW, what happened to the FF yaar? The Ties That Bind? Kabse wait kar rahi hun πŸ˜­smiley19smiley19

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shinu, outstanding VM. ❀️KaSam outshone each other with their acting skills during this period and you have amalgamated all those beautiful scenes. This VM brought back all the memories and the splendid times we had on the forum where it used to be flooded with VMs. Miss Sham and her VMs and clips on Mehrya  and all other members who used to brighten up this place and everyday was a celebration.πŸ˜•πŸ’”

AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazingly lovely and beautiful VM shinu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜. Loved the song and the scene selection..... Keep coming these Mehrya doses😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful vm AngleπŸ€—

And our beloved Mehrya πŸ’ž

Keep doing more πŸ‘πŸ€—

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Amazing πŸ‘smiley32 Very sleek work. The scenes you have chosen are just perfect for the song. Waiting for more 

BTW, what happened to the FF yaar? The Ties That Bind? Kabse wait kar rahi hun πŸ˜­smiley19smiley19

Thankyou so much dear. It means a lotπŸ€—. Gratitude πŸ™

I feel so ashamed to keep you all waiting for a long time. I'm tired of my lame excuses too.  I'm trying dear. I hope it will be up soon.🀞

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Shinu, outstanding VM. ❀️KaSam outshone each other with their acting skills during this period and you have amalgamated all those beautiful scenes. This VM brought back all the memories and the splendid times we had on the forum where it used to be flooded with VMs. Miss Sham and her VMs and clips on Mehrya  and all other members who used to brighten up this place and everyday was a celebration.πŸ˜•πŸ’”

Thankyou so much Sneha Di. It means a lot. πŸ€—Yep KaSam were brilliant πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yep... missing Shamz Di and every one else a lot. She is such an incredibly talented.. multi talented person. Still remember those days when I use to be  behind her with a dozen songs requesting for VMs..πŸ₯Ί .

I really hope she will be back soon and bring others too.

Edited by dwriter - 3 years ago
dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: AD04

Amazingly lovely and beautiful VM shinu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜. Loved the song and the scene selection..... Keep coming these Mehrya doses😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Thankyou so much Aarti di. Glad that you liked itπŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ