Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Haha yeah its nice to be back ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually I like this because all males are having this bouffant like style which has become so generic these days! Its refreshing to see a guy's natural hair texture.

I agree. I am fed up of those straight and jelled hairs .I want to see actresses too experimenting with their hair styles. It is good to sport  a natural look.. it makes the character more relatible.๐Ÿค“

I am missing Danish' bearded look though.๐Ÿ˜’

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. I am fed up of those straight and jelled hairs .I want to see actresses too experimenting with their hair styles. It is good to sport  a natural look.. it makes the character more relatible.๐Ÿค“

Exactly girls should do experiment with their looks. 

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Iโ€™m fine with experiments as long as they look good. Do them offscreen n check. I donโ€™t wanna see some dude play a rich guy but have the look of a guy who canโ€™t get a haircut

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Iโ€™m fine with experiments as long as they look good. Do them offscreen n check. I donโ€™t wanna see some dude play a rich guy but have the look of a guy who canโ€™t get a haircut

I agree . Each look should suit the character . But most of the actors and actresses are trying very hard to look beautifull and smart , ๐Ÿ˜Ž and they end up looking the same whatever role they are playing. You see poor girls with stylish dresses, and complicated hair styles.๐Ÿ˜• and poor guys wearing trendy dresses, and having pouffant hairs.๐Ÿค“

Edited by awida - 3 years ago
Kadu13 thumbnail

I agree . Each look should suit the character . But most of the actors and actresses are trying very hard to look beautifull and smart , ๐Ÿ˜Ž and they end up looking the same whatever role they are playing. You see poor girls with stylish dresses, and complicated hair styles.๐Ÿ˜• and poor guys wearing trendy dresses, and having pouffant hairs.๐Ÿค“

This reminded me, I think sumbul had a Louis Vuitton handbag in dulhun, when her dad died. It was funny. Her characterโ€™s family is struggling n she is out there rocking a Louis Vuitton handbag.

awida thumbnail

This reminded me, I think sumbul had a Louis Vuitton handbag in dulhun, when her dad died. It was funny. Her characterโ€™s family is struggling n she is out there rocking a Louis Vuitton handbag.

Did she?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I didn't notice!Sometimes it is the opposite.. a girl who is supposed to be a rich and spoilt one keeps wearing the same dress for many episodes.๐Ÿ˜† 

Kadu13 thumbnail

Did she?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I didn't notice!Sometimes it is the opposite.. a girl who is supposed to be a rich and spoilt one keeps wearing the same dress for many episodes.๐Ÿ˜† 

Yea she did. Another example was in suno chanda when mashal, her mom, her dad. All had same clothes for multiple episodes. They later fixed tht by just throwing in the line tht there clothes were stolen.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yeah I remember that. It was funny. Even in Dil-e-Ghumshuda, I remember when poor Hina left Agha's house she had a Louis Vuitton suitcase as well ๐Ÿ˜†.

fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Oh yeah I remember that. It was funny. Even in Dil-e-Ghumshuda, I remember when poor Hina left Agha's house she had a Louis Vuitton suitcase as well ๐Ÿ˜†.

Not necessarily they were carrying original Louis Vuitton, there are plenty of cheap copies available in Pakistan ๐Ÿค”

Edited by fun4ever89 - 3 years ago
awida thumbnail

This drama is written by: Rehana Aftab of Faryaad and Khwab Nagar Ki Shehzadi fame. I hope it isn't boring.๐Ÿ˜’

https://www.facebook.com/198633243822076/posts/1389648524720536/?app=fbl