Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

THIS! 💯

I legit cant imagine Shahzeb in any other look. For me THIS is how Shahzeb looks! Kudos to Danish's effort! 👏

Absolutely! 

Btw I am almost done with the new OS...its not as explicit has people imagined, mainly because I am a blushing mess ☺️🤣 And its their first time, I don't wanna make it all slu**y 😆

I hope thats okay??

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@bold: Arey yaar aapke mooh mein ghee shakkar ❤️

Sunday ka dekhti hu main but I have fanfics first 😆 Aaj zaraa busy thi festivities ko leke but now I'll get to work 😆

Can u believe that few months ago everyone was criticising Danish's look and now they are missing it? He really manages to make us fall in love with every character ❤️

I was one of them who was criticising not the curly long hair but his clean shaven look because Gameshow people used to use some weird makeup for him that would not make him look his color. He looked way too white in it bus isliye. I really miss his long hair l😭 He looked so charming with it 😳

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Absolutely! 

Btw I am almost done with the new OS...its not as explicit has people imagined, mainly because I am a blushing mess ☺️🤣 And its their first time, I don't wanna make it all slu**y 😆

I hope thats okay??

Please post it already! 😳❤️☺️😃

..Armaania.. thumbnail

Will be waiting for your OS Ashley.

I am planning to write an OS too. What if Ishq Hai was a telefilm, light weighted with a comic relief

I guess we should come up with different scenarios too because we can write things we want to happen in the show and get a feeling of satisfaction with it.

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: ..Armaania..

Will be waiting for your OS Ashley.

I am planning to write an OS too. What if Ishq Hai was a telefilm, light weighted with a comic relief

I guess we should come up with different scenarios too because we can write things we want to happen in the show and get a feeling of satisfaction with it.

Wow! Cant wait! Please do post soon! 

@Bold, you got it right, thats the whole aim 😆😳

..Armaania.. thumbnail

The first page of the DT is so well-written.👏

They should really see how beautifully you have penned down the story so far. Really delighted by reading it😳

XshopaholicX thumbnail

Danish Taimoor

Yes! Forgot to bring it up. 

@Ashley.Tisdale you have done such a good job! Thank you for your patience and taking time out to make it. Now, Cant wait for this thread to end so that we move to the all glam thread that you have constructed. Haha! 😃

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

Wow! Cant wait! Please do post soon! 

@Bold, you got it right, thats the whole aim 😆😳

Soon In sha Allah. Maybe after the episodes air because the thread goes crazy after the episodes🤣 I have to catch up with 50+ pages atleast🤣

Haha yes. The chemistry between the lead couple is so good only if they would make use of it.🤣 Like normally expressive tu dikhao na.

..Armaania.. thumbnail

Ashley ajao 5 minute mei ye DT khatam karte hai🤣

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I read the second dt description too in the morning but couldnt get time to mention it. 

Mondays are super annoying

You wrote up so well. Completely done justice by showing it what we as audience feel about the show.

Thankyou and hats off to your patience❤️🙏🏻