Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: neeraja91

But they could've filled it with virats monologue so we understand what hes thinking/feeling or a longer karishma-mohit scene. Or a virat-ashwini scene.

Woh de denge toh fans  nahi khush ho jayenge, aur fans ko aishwarya ko toh pyar karna padega;

kaise nhi karenge: ML ki real life Fiance zyada imp hai, show gya bhaad mei.

Baaki actors ki personal life thodi hai be it Mridulkumar, Adish Vaidya inki biwi aur Gf thodi na hai real life mei; isliye toh inhone fans ke liye Reel life partners ke saath Valentine pe post kiya.

Baaki shows ke leads ne apne reel life partners ke sath fans ko valentine message diya but we bechara Sairat fans; ML is like nahi mai toh apni real life ke sath dalunga😑

That too with such confusing reactions.  First virat  was feeling sorry/bad, went to comfort pp, but he did state that he cannot see her as anything more than friend/brothers wife. But despite pp openly asking him how he could "forget" her and forget the promise made to her he still didnt say anything to give her closure. Instead he looks eager to go comfort her 

And later when he looks upset at her bringing khaana he gets mad at her and says "you have got phd in taana maarna"  . I couldnt understand what exactly he was upset with pp about...was he projecting Sai's gussa on her or is he mad at pp fod having more than friendly expectations from him. 

I think Neil enjoys his screenspace too much with Aish as today the fight in the room didn't looked between 2 friends as quoted by Virat it was more personal something that should be between 2 lovers or husband and wife.

So even when Virat says he does not feel anything more for Lustlekha: his actions speak otherwise.

Maybe Sai's introspection , guess was right!! Virat holds feelings for PP very deep in his heart and does not share them.

I cant tell if he has reflected even a little bit on Sai's words/actions or if hes thinking about pp. 

For that you need a clear mind with clear priorities, I don't think the character of Virat has that.He is travelling on 2 boats together and trying to balance it: we all know the end result.

@Pink

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yess. Monday and Wednesday were dhamakedaar episode..with tuesday and thursday as just fill-ins...it could have been such a nice episode to show Virat's pov...We need that....

Virat is confusing...I mean first scene was so important...he said tumhara sach tum jaano...why did he not add ki yeh saara tamasha tunhare karan hua..what was ur reason to cancel the trip when I wanted Sai to come along?? I was so looking forward to that questions by Virat to pakhi or kaku....

Also, the last scene..when pakhi knocked at his door...what was that ...'pakhi'...tone was mismatch with his facial expression...don't know aisa mujhe laga...

we need Virat to speak/mologue/Vo ...kuch bhi to understand what he feels...

I hated it that he has no regrets at how he behaved with Sai today...He said mein use tameez sikha raha tha...wth???

Sai still thought ki itna jhagda kar ke woh aayee...but Virat had no regrets???? Virat ka charachter itna neeche girane per kyun tule hue hain makers???

Edited by india-tv - 3 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Totally agree. Here male lead prefers real over reel. That is why his scenes with Pakhi are lacking the effect that Rono and Vikram managed to bring in. 

His body language misleads only  with Pakhi related scenes. So that is where we are thrown into confusion. He ends up appearing like one travelling in two boats,like you said. His scenes with Sai and others are done with clarity and conviction. No confusion at all.

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Patralekha's life has not been ruined in fact she is the one who is ruining Virat, Sai and Samraat's life by always making Virat remember his so called vaada ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜­ðŸ¥º

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Totally agree. Here male lead prefers real over reel. That is why his scenes with Pakhi are lacking the effect that Rono and Vikram managed to bring in. 

His body language misleads only  with Pakhi related scenes. So that is where we are thrown into confusion. He ends up appearing like one travelling in two boats,like you said. His scenes with Sai and others are done with clarity and conviction. No confusion at all.

You mean to say, he is unable to project anger or disgust in acting when it comes to Patralekha scenes,  which gives us an impression that he has soft spot for her. 

Maybe or that might be the instruction from director.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Virat seems to be confused himself 

He don’t know if he is Sai’s daddy or husband 

Freud would have fun with this silly confused lying incestuous man 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

If precap is the same with him refusing her food - then what development in his character?

He can't make decisions for himself so he's going to restrict Sais free will! 😡

He didn't clarify anything to his beast friend - he says one thing verbally and conveys another emotionally through his eyes.

Saying that Sai thinks he suppresses his love in his heart has given his friend an inch and she with her badi mami will definitely turn that into a yard.

What a pathetic male lead. The worst I've seen in a while. The only people he can exercise rights on is his mum and wife- and he turns into a dumb sheep infront of rest 🤢

My predictions about him being cowardly and spineless like his father came true.

Edited by Sofna - 3 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think these are extras that were added due to ayeshas injury so that she get proper rest and didn't drain out , 

Well regarding regard I didn't feel he has got any feelings soft spot again bas haa normal wala like we will feel bad when someone like iam alone koyi nahi blah blah woh wala but he clears to her she is Bros wife and friend only bas , filal I felt virat is middle of a storm bahoot bada war going on inside him ek toh sai ki yeah outburst about his so called pyaardosti , him being MU , dusra I felt he is scared to loose sai and this relationship he has really moved on from pakhi which is evident , sai kya soch rahi hai uske baremein kya karrahi hai aur shaadi samjotteh bola all affected him really badly 

Kaku nah she is just disgusting I felt aur pakhi bhi koyi mauka nahi chodteh but iam glad virat didn't let her feed him and just left from there for me he is trying to maintain distance from now on from his so called friend pata nahi I felt like he did understood her intentions , virat always observes things and just react on right time  I hope  sab jaldi theek hojayeh sairat ki beech and both just keep aside their ego and talk normally clear things between them

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thats why fans asking for replacement of actress 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sukri

You mean to say, he is unable to project anger or disgust in acting when it comes to Patralekha scenes,  which gives us an impression that he has soft spot for her. 

Maybe or that might be the instruction from director.

Both vikram and rono were different towards pakkhi character ...which virat lacks to execute..may be personal reasons