Posted: 3 years ago

So virat yet again was sympathizing with pp when she said she feels alone. Looked like he felt bad, guilty. Was walking up to her to comfort her. But he said that he only sees her as big bro wife and good friend and has no other feelings for her.  But i dont know how much to believe that ...he may not love her but he has a soft corner for her which is clearly more than friends. Otherwise why is he so affected by her. 

And pp has clearly stated to virat that she expects him to still love her, keep the "promise" made to her. She said virat ruined 3 lives- which 3? Is it samrat, pp, sai or sai pp virat or samrat virat pp 

I'm confused. Does she think he ruined his own life too or not? Or did she count onky sai-virat n herself and forget samrat?! 

Despite everything Pp said if Virat cannot see why Sai feels theres more than friendship then hes the stupidest person. She literally point blank told him that he forgot his feelings for her, he forgot his vaada. Her words abd body language scream that she wants to be more than friends even though in front of family she said all that BS about "pure friendship" etc etc. It clearly exposes her two-faced attitude too.  Virat thought she felt bad at her pure friendship being questioned by Sai abd went to apologise on Sai's behalf for her badtameezi but instead he has "hopefully"  seen (if he os not blind!πŸ™„) that Sai was absolutely correct in her assessment. 

Pp ki self respect is non existent. She is so mad in her lustful obsession that after accusing virat of ruining her life she is taking khaana and wants to feed him haath se! And thankfully the plate itself broke. 

This time virat looks upset at pp.  But I'm not sure why. is he upset about Sais behavior and is projecting that on pp? Is he upset because hes hangry and couldn't go on lunch date with baiko? Or Is he upset about what pp said to him and blamed him for ruining 3 lives? Or is it all the above. Lol. 

I wish we had got some monologue - atleast one line - of virat to get a sense of what hes thinking. Atleast to know if he is he thinking about Sai or PP. I could'nt tell what he was thinking. 

But atleast he walked away from pp today after refusing lunch. 

The precap today is same as yesterday but it said shanivaar. Toh if khaana denial is only on shanivaar then patchup toh shaatad monday ko hi hoga :(

So i guess friday full episode is going to be more screaming/yelling by BK gang. πŸ˜’πŸ™„

I was hoping the week would atleast end on a good note with patch up on Saturday. But looks like this whole week is going to be full of drama 

Edited by neeraja91 - 3 years ago

Kya yaar! 

The episodes are getting worse day by day... 

Originally posted by neeraja91

So virat yet again was sympathizing with pp when she said she feels alone. Looked like he felt bad, guilty. Was walking up to her to comfort her. But he said that he only sees her as big bro wife and good friend and has no other feelings for her.  But i dont know how much to believe that ...he may not love her but he has a soft corner for her which is clearly more than friends. Otherwise why is he so affected by her. 

And pp has clearly stated to virat that she expects him to still love her, keep the "promise" made to her. She said virat ruined 3 lives- which 3? Is it samrat, pp, sai or sai pp virat or samrat virat pp or samrat pp virat 

I'm confused. Does she think he ruined his own life too or not? Or did she count onky sai-virat n herself and forget samrat?! 

Despite everything Pp said if Virat cannot see why Sai feels theres more than friendship then hes the stupidest person. She literally point blank told him that he forgot his feelings for her, he forgot his vaada. Her words abd body language scream that she wants to be more than friends even though in front of family she said all that BS about "pure friendship" etc etc. It clearly exposes her two-faced attitude too.  Virat thought she felt bad at her pure friendship being questioned by Sai abd went to apologise on Sai's behalf for her badtameezi but instead he has "hopefully"  seen (if he os not blind!πŸ™„) that Sai was absolutely correct in her assessment. 

Pp ki self respect is non existent. She is so mad in her lustful obsession that after accusing virat of ruining her life she is taking khaana and wants to feed him haath se! And thankfully the plate itself broke. 

This time virat looks upset at pp.  But I'm not sure why. is he upset about Sais behavior and is projecting that on pp? Is he upset because hes hangry and couldn't go on lunch date with baiko? Or Is he upset about what pp said to him and blamed him for ruining 3 lives? Or is it all the above. Lol. 

I wish we had got some monologue - atleast one line - of virat to get a sense of what hes thinking. Atleast to know if he is he thinking about Sai or PP. I could'nt tell what he was thinking. 

But atleast he walked away from pp today after refusing lunch. 

The precap today is same as yesterday but it said shanivaar. Toh if khaana denial is only on shanivaar then patchup toh shaatad monday ko hi hoga :(

So i guess friday full episode is going to be more screaming/yelling by BK gang. πŸ˜’πŸ™„

I was hoping the week would atleast end on a good note with patch up on Saturday. But looks like this whole week is going to be full of drama 

@bold oh God πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Can answer your other questions only after I get to watch it.

Maybe this extra scenes are added because they want to give ayesha a break because of her leg. Maybe they gave her a day off and had to fill it with extra scenes. We forget about that. 

We keep discussing and demanding a development in Virat characterization unfortunately CV'S serves us the same plate everyday.πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜«πŸ‘Ή

No sai through out the episode?

Originally posted by Sakmen

Maybe this extra scenes are added because they want to give ayesha a break because of her leg. Maybe they gave her a day off and had to fill it with extra scenes. We forget about that. 

Originally posted by Sakmen

No there was. Sai went to pulkits house and thinks hes married n moved on. 

Originally posted by notaquitter

Yeah I also thought the same.

But I want to know if Virat is selectively dumb.... can’t he see bhabhi ji loves him soo much. 

Waise pakhi ko man na padega, todi der pehle shataaap bolke sai ko bhashan diya dosti ke mehetva par aur abh Virat ko keh rahi hai toh humara pyaar sach nahi hai kya πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ