Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Ekta ki show hota toh mein Pandit ko seriously leti par Mamta ki show mein itna seriously leni ki zaroorat nhi.ulta agar sach mein kuch hota hai toh accha hai.Story mein masala add hogi.

what i feel Vansh may tie up the string to Riddhima to save the baby. This whole fiasco is for Anu's re entry 

@Abhaya i know u hate AP "s acting but i dont think teri wish poori hogi. She will indeed stay in the mansion. Cvs are trying to bring back Anubir as a team and as a blind mom she may help Kabir to snatch Riddhima but a rift  between Anu and kabir will b worth watching.Cvs sab kar rahe hai bas VR ki woh dangerous wapas nhi la rahe hai. He is too happy and satisfied as he had got his love  fully. I hope they bring some change in story to spice up. 

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Ekta ki show hota toh mein Pandit ko seriously leti par Mamta ki show mein itna seriously leni ki zaroorat nhi.ulta agar sach mein kuch hota hai toh accha hai.Story mein masala add hogi.

what i feel Vansh may tie up the string to Riddhima to save the baby. This whole fiasco is for Anu's re entry 

@Abhaya i know u hate AP "s acting but i dont think teri wish poori hogi. She will indeed stay in the mansion. Cvs are trying to bring back Anubir as a team and as a blind mom she may help Kabir to snatch Riddhima but a rift  between Anu and kabir will b worth watching.Cvs sab kar rahe hai bas VR ki woh dangerous wapas nhi la rahe hai. He is too happy and satisfied as he had got his love  fully. I hope they bring some change in story to spice up. 

Well, whenever pandit came and said almost things worked as per him. Now, do you think the way pandit said the evil win over God so miscarriage happens?

Maybe as you said Vansh may tie it for Ridhima and AP may save the baby and Ridhima and she will be back in the house. 

Though I'm hoping but yes I can say that AP is going to stay longer time. Well, either she may try to create a rift between them or she can also be the one who wants to kill Ridhima so she doesn't want Kabir to get her. It would be nice to watch Kabir hurting his mother for the sake of Ridhima - you see obsession levels. 

The thing is they are making sure to restore the past things. Like getting everyone under the one roof and now as you said the old VR entry should happen and then things will fall in its place. I agree he is happy about that but I don't think Ridhima will go to Kabir in any way. So better Kabir opens and put a challenge and fight for Ridhima 

I cannot handle this Ishani, Aryan and Chanchal damn plans 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Now I want:

Riddhima suffers miscarriage also she gets to know about her parents truth and some more things also add up. She will be leave the house and go far away, not to forget about changing the identity. Vansh gets heartbroken and super angry at the same time. The so called family because of which he sacrificed his wishes and even lied to his love are the only reason for the pain in his life. Old aura of VR will be back and the house mates will be more scared of him. Also, Vansh is getting extremely obssessive about her and indulging himself in mafia business more and more. After some months, he finds her but she disagrees to be with him again and he will kidnap her and keep her at his farmhouse or something like that. And slowly she'll understand it too.

I'm waiting for this track.🥺 Hope makers "Torcher Riddhima" abhiyaan band kare aur Vansh k brain ko wapas bulayein. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This would have been amazing. Padte hi muh mein pani a gaya 😝😝🤭🤭This is sooo good.

if u have a twitter account pls send this suggestion to saswat.

We are deadly craving for a separation but makers are not doing it. Actually tt audience are very adamant about separation and its the reason story is compromised.

Separation  is ought to b the most meaningful track but the last thing cvs want to show 😡😡 Trp aur twitter ki wajah se cvs ne Separation pe stay order laga diya. I must say Ekta is still the best in showing separation and Memory loss track Mamta never shows that. Her leads rarely got separated. Kuch Rang was an exception and she dealt it beautifully.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago
Drna7 thumbnail

This would have been amazing. Padte hi muh mein pani a gaya 😝😝🤭🤭This is sooo good.

We are deadly craving for a separation but makers are not doing it. Actually tt audience are very adamant about separation and its the reason story is compromised.

Separation  is ought to b the most meaningful track but the last thing cvs want to show 😡😡 Trp aur twitter ki wajah se cvs ne Separation pe stay order laga diya. I must say Ekta is still the best in showing separation and Memory loss track Mamta never shows that. Her leads rarely got separated. Kuch Rang was an exception and she dealt it beautifully.

I don't have tt account.

In choti sardarni also they showed separation and are shooting in Kashmir then why can't they shoot in some other city??

In S1 they shot in London too and now 🤨🤨

Ekta k shows me to leads saath rehne se jyada seprated rehte h.

Separation track in Kuch rang pyaar k was nice.👌

Fresh start is needed very much.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome, dear and thanks for liking the commentary. As I said before, I just draft to put my frustration and thoughts on the document but then everyone started liking it. 

Exactly who stopped them? They can just go and die....

You are right, we shouldn't go on the figure because, in the end, it can be anyone. Seriously the baby is not born yet and everyone is trying to hurt her for their own motives. I really want someone to set these guys straight before the show ends up. I mean either get someone for Ridhima who can stand for her only and for the world he or she is a devil. Because Vansh doing this - I don't if makers ever want to show this kind of VR with the family or not - we cannot even hope for it considering he ignoring Aryan mistakes knowing that he is with Kabir 

Vasant Panchami even if AP comes better she gets caught as a person who wants to harm the baby and leave rather than staying in the house. Don't want her to stay. I don't want makers to show she saved Ridhima from RH so she can stay in the house - not at all, please. 

I read ur wu daily , apart from commentry u give pretty precize and correct summary too...

Well now that u mentioned it its highly likely koi accha kaam kisiko save karne ka drama karke hi she will get to enter mansion again...vasant panchami pe Riddhima pe koi to danger aega maybe Ap saves the day and gets to stay...and aise cases jaha family ki members are involved u can't expect Vansh to actually do anything to stop anyone... infact he never does anything much to stop anyone anyway...kabir , chang , Ishani Aryan chachi Ap anyone....so unless again he hears someone confessing something he won't be shown taking any steps and I m kinda concerned for Riddhima...saving her everytime is no solution vansh unless culprit is caught...coz there may be one time he cannot reach Riddhima in time...what thn...I do hope makers are not planning another miscarriage...since she does Bappa Bappa so much Bappa should keep her safe...

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is much needed... Why can MYP and Team Cannot Do.. Studios are opened.. They can shoot there too... She and her team are such stubborn😡..

Atleast for a Fresh Start..They can show that.. Riddhima was First Weak Duckling... Separation Track..They can Show Strong Riddhima and Taking Revenge on RS Clan...Lekin MYP aisa hone nahi denge..😡 Enough of FL Tortures Yaaar... Its unbearable to watch on TV.. As I said.. FL Torture in the name of Thriller.. Kuch Bhi🤬 

KRPKAB Separation track was amazing..and executed well...

Yaa Even Ekta’s Serials mein Separation They Execute Well... Yaha Toh Execustion ke Naam pe Kuch bhi Dikhate Hai

Drna7 thumbnail

I think one from RH or RG is Anupriya. Coz they have to show her entry anyhow.

Lekin ghar me koi anjaan insaan h or kisi ko pata bhi nahi. Itne bade ghar k cons. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Now I want:

Riddhima suffers miscarriage also she gets to know about her parents truth and some more things also add up. She will be leave the house and go far away, not to forget about changing the identity. Vansh gets heartbroken and super angry at the same time. The so called family because of which he sacrificed his wishes and even lied to his love are the only reason for the pain in his life. Old aura of VR will be back and the house mates will be more scared of him. Also, Vansh is getting extremely obssessive about her and indulging himself in mafia business more and more. After some months, he finds her but she disagrees to be with him again and he will kidnap her and keep her at his farmhouse or something like that. And slowly she'll understand it too.

I'm waiting for this track.🥺 Hope makers "Torcher Riddhima" abhiyaan band kare aur Vansh k brain ko wapas bulayein. 

Oh yes, this is what I'm excited about. Like this is what I'm also waiting for and I think everyone is waiting for the same. 

Yes - miscarriage happens but again ITV first child of the heir never lives - so we will also move on with it. Bu then this should happen 

I'm with you. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Oh yes, this track is something I'm also wishing for. I don't have a Twitter account. Like I used to have but not used for ages. Wish this come, true man. Like seriously waiting for this to happen man! But let's see what makers want to do this 

Though the current track is nice kinda losing interest again because of their dragging series.