What did Imlie say?

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

When Aditya asks Imlie if she was crying because he said he didn't want to say her face, what did Imlie say in response?  I didn't get it. She first says, she is used to it now, but then she says something. I didn't quite get the second part. 

Thank you! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I missed it too. 

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Imli says that Adi makes his feelings on 'not seeing' her very clear on a daily basis, in some manner or the other, his displeasure on seeing her, is made clear to Imli, just not what he said today to all. That he does not want to see her face, he does not like her.

Imli said it was bcoz of her that he got scolded by the family and that is something she would never wish on him. He agrees with her. Then Adi says that the sunlight cannot be hidden, in a pot or covered by a cloth, the ray of light always peeps out and he is afraid of when their truth will become exposed. 

Adi does not want the family to hear about them from an external source and hopes that the hurt will reduce. 

It was a lovely episode and loved the act by Imli.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri099

When Aditya asks Imlie if she was crying because he said he didn't want to say her face, what did Imlie say in response?  I didn't get it. She first says, she is used to it now, but then she says something. I didn't quite get the second part. 

Thank you! 

She used the analogy of a "chikna ghadaa".....translating it to English, that means a "smooth/slippery surfaced pot" ....it's sort of an idiom in Hindi to say that someone is like a "chikna ghadaa" meaning everything just rolls off their back, nothing seems to impact them. 

So Imlie basically said that to Adi that I hear you daily telling me what you think of me, how much you can't stand me, how much of a problem I am to you that I've now become mostly used to it, and it just rolls off my back and doesn't hurt me as much anymore. 

NazGM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W83I1RgJrbo&ab_channel=SaasBahuaurSaazish

adi iki eşinede sevgililer günü hediyesi almış

Edited by nazsun - 3 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you! 

Imli says - "Ab tho hum bi 'chickna gadaav' ban gaya" to his daily taunts.....I think thats what the question was - what does this mean - is it immune? 

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

voiceover is saying Aditya brought gift for both Imlie & Malini 

but Mayuri says "no one gave her the gift, it's just from Tripathi family" 

I don't know what she means by that? 🤔

Sumbul clearly says that Aditya brought the dress for Imlie & she's happy about it 

mayuri099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Imli says that Adi makes his feelings on 'not seeing' her very clear on a daily basis, in some manner or the other, his displeasure on seeing her, is made clear to Imli, just not what he said today to all. That he does not want to see her face, he does not like her.

Imli said it was bcoz of her that he got scolded by the family and that is something she would never wish on him. He agrees with her. Then Adi says that the sunlight cannot be hidden, in a pot or covered by a cloth, the ray of light always peeps out and he is afraid of when their truth will become exposed. 

Adi does not want the family to hear about them from an external source and hopes that the hurt will reduce. 

It was a lovely episode and loved the act by Imli.

Thank you, Nim!! I felt so bad for Imlie in that scene. It's like she has no expectations from Aditya at all! She says/feels that way, yet we can see at the subconscious level she still has some expectations, hence she does get excited or hurt sometimes, like the scene when Aditya tells Nishant this is not your bhabi. 

She is surrounded by ppl, yet so lonely. 

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you, Nim!! I felt so bad for Imlie in that scene. It's like she has no expectations from Aditya at all! She says/feels that way, yet we can see at the subconscious level she still has some expectations, hence she does get excited or hurt sometimes, like the scene when Aditya tells Nishant this is not your bhabi. 

She is surrounded by ppl, yet so lonely. 

Welcome Mayuri 😊

Imli is lonely in a big city, a houseful of people who love her but do not think of her as 'apna'. It is but a natural reaction for folks in that situation, will not discuss personal matters with her or in front of her, she is a help at the end of the day. 

Whereas on the other hand, Imli thinks of the family as 'apna', it is ingrained into her blood. She is a young girl, who understands the hardships of life n truth, yet has human failings like expectations of her husband. She tries very hard to brush off the hateful words but they strike deep in her heart. 

mayuri099 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nim_var

Welcome Mayuri 😊

Imli is lonely in a big city, a houseful of people who love her but do not think of her as 'apna'. It is but a natural reaction for folks in that situation, will not discuss personal matters with her or in front of her, she is a help at the end of the day. 

Whereas on the other hand, Imli thinks of the family as 'apna', it is ingrained into her blood. She is a young girl, who understands the hardships of life n truth, yet has human failings like expectations of her husband. She tries very hard to brush off the hateful words but they strike deep in her heart. 

So true!!