Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

Pata nahin - But it was true that Gul's plan was that Arnav gets killed thereby paving for exit of Barun and then Khushi moves on with another person. See at that time there was lot of gen leaps happening. She could have chosen to show Arnav - Khushi having a child and then take a Gen leap. But she literally chose the worst way to take the show forward. And this is after 300+ episodes of Arnav - Khushi ka love story and they want to show that. 

We are unable to take Surya + Imlie ka jodi even when Agastya and Imlie were shown together for maybe 100 - 120-ish episodes. Imagine how hard it would have been for the fandom to accept Khushi move on after Arnav ka death. 

Sometimes na mujhe lagta hain Gul is a sadist - She just can't let the fans be happy. Sigh and I get stuck with her whenever she casts any of my favorites. 

Sach me yaar.. Ye kaunse sadistic fetishes hai 🫣🥹

As if real life isn't sad enough at times, at least show good happy stuff in fiction..

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Can I say million times thanks that despite some manhandling here and there, we always had Imlie raise her hands on Agastya/ Surya and not the other way around. I would never ever ship a couple where the man raises his hand on the woman (whatever the reasons). This is crazy though. Why are actors ok to portray such regressive acts. 

Yes I can never ship a couple where the man raises his hand on the woman. I am really glad that Sai never ever did these kind of regressive acts. His earlier character from the first show had lot of chances to raise his hand on Pallavi but he never did that. He did not even do that for his vile ex-GF. I feel the actors should give in inputs and say that they won't perform these kind of scenes. 

Now with the backlash happening they are going to show this as a dream sequence maybe. But then the point is the same na - Why would you want to be with a person who you think is going to raise his hands on you the moment you confess your love to him? Whatever. 

Now Ghum has come down to 25 mins telecast. Imlie ka they have increased to 17 mins (earlier it was 16.30 or 16.40 but now it is 17.25). I just hope SP gives Imlie at least 20 mins of telecast time now that Imlie ka trp actually increased this week. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Their forum is dead. Not sure how the ranking is ahead of us. Anyway, isn’t this man responsible for the death of her family members? Does he not feel any guilt? If she confessed her love and he didn’t love her back, why slap? 

Yeh Anjali itna stalk karke peeche padi hui hai but still Surya ne kuch galat nai kia to her. Imlie misunderstood and slapped him, he quietly went away and didn’t retaliate. I am coming to respect Surya more and more with each passing day. Dekho hum Gul ko kitna bhi bole, she will not show a slap like that (mad woman keeps fighting silly fights on insta comment sections). 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh Anjali itna stalk karke peeche padi hui hai but still Surya ne kuch galat nai kia to her. Imlie misunderstood and slapped him, he quietly went away and didn’t retaliate. I am coming to respect Surya more and more with each passing day. Dekho hum Gul ko kitna bhi bole, she will not show a slap like that (mad woman keeps fighting silly fights on insta comment sections). 

bold: Right.  Gul jodis are like " haq bhi tujh par Shaq bhi tujh par ". They don't let anyone 3rd party dictate their relationship although Exceptions cases are always there like Imlie gen1. Her male leads might show attitude and their  superiority complex to female lead( in most cases its  benign  ) but eventually that attitude helps ignite passion in female leads to prove male leads wrong. .

Gags05 thumbnail

Their forum is dead. Not sure how the ranking is ahead of us. Anyway, isn’t this man responsible for the death of her family members? Does he not feel any guilt? If she confessed her love and he didn’t love her back, why slap? 

There was one scene.. where Anjali comes to him and he is sitting under that aangan wala tree.. she comes to enquire about his fracture and brings pasta.. and that point, he had just been slapped by Imlie..

The way he said, Please leave me alone Anjali.

And then an exasperated Please!

NGL.. I laughed at that second one.. The way Sai was acting.. his voice modulation was funny 🤣 😂 

.at the same time, felt real bad for him.. bechara fass gaya sb auraton ke beech..

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gags05

Sharada and Shree,

Do y'all think that Gul is fulfilling her unfulfilled desires of IPK here in Imlie?

From what I heard over the years, when Barun had decided to make an exit, Gul's plan was get Arnav killed and to bring an police inspector to detect his murder.. And then Khushi eventually moving on with him... But there was so much backlash from the fandom back then, that she just had to end the series with Arshi.. 

I mean, if that's true, I am so glad, it didn't happen back then, I don't think my young heart would have been able to rationalize everything like I am able to now.. Dil hi toots ho jaata tab toh.. 🥹

Quite possible... Arnav's accident was the last thing Barun had shot for IPK... Thankfully they never showed it... Would have been devastating 

I think she's rehashing that story in Imlie with thode changes

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PSharada

Pata nahin - But it was true that Gul's plan was that Arnav gets killed thereby paving for exit of Barun and then Khushi moves on with another person. See at that time there was lot of gen leaps happening. She could have chosen to show Arnav - Khushi having a child and then take a Gen leap. But she literally chose the worst way to take the show forward. And this is after 300+ episodes of Arnav - Khushi ka love story and they want to show that. 

We are unable to take Surya + Imlie ka jodi even when Agastya and Imlie were shown together for maybe 100 - 120-ish episodes. Imagine how hard it would have been for the fandom to accept Khushi move on after Arnav ka death. 

Sometimes na mujhe lagta hain Gul is a sadist - She just can't let the fans be happy. Sigh and I get stuck with her whenever she casts any of my favorites. 

What ever happened with IPK was the best. The show got closed down. Thank god. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Two of my colleagues watch Imlie. I got to know today. 😂. I am in school staying extended to avoid the heat wave. And my senior is watching the show. smiley36

YourSia thumbnail

https://x.com/_pbanjelly/status/1783714137169613228

Dusre shows ke viewers demanding character assassination of MLs by FLs smiley36

Meanwhile, us imlie3 stans: 

smiley37

Edited by YourSia - 10 days ago
Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YourSia

https://x.com/_pbanjelly/status/1783714137169613228

Dusre shows ke viewers demanding character assassination of MLs by FLs smiley36

Meanwhile, us imlie3 stans: 

smiley37

Nai yaar.. for real.. I know benchmarks are too low at the moment .. but for future shows, SPR is definitely going to be my benchmark for a good ML.. Sarva Gunna Sampanna ladka hamara

Ekdam Robinhood Pandey types..

Dekha Jaata Crime Nai..

Rowdy ke paas usual ML antics pe waste karne ko time nai 😎