Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Apt post indeed πŸ‘ Rab Rab Aunty (what Mogar is called on the forum) and Kiranbala/KB are characters who stretch the narrative and have too much footage too. But since they are the primary antagonists along with Abrar, it is difficult to discard them from the story. 

We do have an alternative theory though: If we can get KB and Abrar/Sharfu married, and ship them off to Antartica with Mogar, maybe we can be saved from them πŸ˜† 

Hope this makes you laugh and welcome to the forum Shreya πŸ€—

@ Bold: Why ruin such a beautiful continent with them? Better to ship them off to Alcatraz. They can keep the inmates entertained with their Rab Rab Rab. πŸ˜†

poojaaggarwal08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

@ Bold: Why ruin such a beautiful continent with them? Better to ship them off to Alcatraz. They can keep the inmates entertained with their Rab Rab Rab. πŸ˜†

They can also go to bermuda triangle πŸ˜†

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaaggarwal08

They can also go to bermuda triangle πŸ˜†

Lol yes that's a better option. πŸ˜†

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey Shreya 

Welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Your post is bang on, I agree with everything you said. KB and Mogar are coming across as OTT vamps like other shows which is not needed as the show has a lot of tracks and issues which it can explore 

Edited by Rainbow99 - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Bermuda Triangle, Dead Sea. That point in the Atlantic Ocean where the Titanic sunk. 

All are ideal places for them πŸ€£

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Bermuda Triangle, Dead Sea. That point in the Atlantic Ocean where the Titanic sunk. 

All are ideal places for them πŸ€£

Titanic was found. I don't want these 3 to be found. Bermuda Triangle works. πŸ€£

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Titanic was found. I don't want these 3 to be found. Bermuda Triangle works. πŸ€£

Wreckage was found, but wohkay..Bermuda Triangle zindabaad! 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Let them disappear into the blackhole insteadπŸ˜‚

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Shreya so good to see you here!

So glad you said this! After yesterday, KB fell into irredeemable shithole for me, cause her attempt to seduce him was SO GROSS and unpleasant to say the least! It was 1947 and just ew to the extent of unacceptable behavior. I so hope they get new dimensions like for once, being normal!

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Hi Shreya so good to see you here!

So glad you said this! After yesterday, KB fell into irredeemable shithole for me, cause her attempt to seduce him was SO GROSS and unpleasant to say the least! It was 1947 and just ew to the extent of unacceptable behavior. I so hope they get new dimensions like for once, being normal!

KB fell into that hole farther back for me. She fell into that hole when she decided to seduce Randhir when he first came with his father to their house. She doesn't care for love or a mate for life. She just wants a good life. In fact, the way she mistreated Amrit after that was worse. She made it sound like Amrit was a servant and a servant can serve Randhir dinner instead of her - his so-called would-be wife.