Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
"Anokhi's hands moved from Shaurya's shoulder to his neck.😍how romantic. .. Please continue. . can't wait..
Nan_ArHi thumbnail

Fantastic! Now there would be awkwardness. They would be embarrassed. Continue soon. Thank you for the update

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

😌 maine idhar sy totka kiya tha shaurya ki upar. But totka mantra mein to main thi shaurya ki sath🥺 idhar isny heroin apna leli 😭🤧 

Jo bhi hua ho shaurya ko yaar...yeh bar bar hona chahiye ...🤩🙈🔥

🤣

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tashafarshi

"Anokhi's hands moved from Shaurya's shoulder to his neck.😍how romantic. ..Please continue. . can't wait..

Thanks 😍

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan_ArHi

Fantastic! Now there would be awkwardness. They would be embarrassed. Continue soon. Thank you for the update

Thanks dear!😍

RaarA thumbnail

Please please please

Update karo. I can't wait

Rhea_m thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

Chapter 1

" haan dad, main apne room mn ponch gya hun. "

" Han dad! Woh research paper mn complete kar k aj hi bhej dunga." Shaurya was opening his room of the college. He had to submit an important research proposal by tonight. That is why ,he was in the college on sunday evening.

" Beta, jaldi khatam kar k ajana" shaan said.

" Yes dad. Dont worry." Shaurya cut the call , remove his coat, pulled his sleeves up,opened collar button to get started with his paper. 

" chal shaurya! Khatam kar kaam" he made himself comfortable for the task.

"Chal anokhi! Jaldi jaldi books jama karlay. Kal economics ka test hai. Marginal utility to class mn bhi samjh nahi aya tha, agar book s bhi na aya, to kal pakka fail hojaongi test mn aur phir shaurya sir apne usual smirk k sath kahain gay " Ms bhalla! Mn n to pehle hi kaha tha k ap 1 ordinary student hain." Anokhi tried to copy shaurya and laughed on her own silliness.

As she was passing through the corridor, she saw the lights on of shaurya room.

" Yeh kon hai kamray mn" anokhi peeped into the room and saw shaurya working on laptop.

" Aray wah anokhi! Book ko chor, chaltay phirtay youtube s hi samjh leti hun." She knocked on the door and shaurya came out of his trance.

" Come in" shaurya was surprised to see anokhi at the door.

" Sir woh mn andar ajaon?"

" Ajayain but ap is waqt yahan? Its not safe anokhi to be at college on off days." Shaurya spoke with concern.

" Sir woh mn books lene ayi thi kal test k liye." 

" To ap n college hours mn kun nahi lyn?" 

" Sir woh .....mujhy laga k notes s samjh ajayega but marginal utility nhi aya samjh." She uttered with such a cute face that shaurya could not hold his smile.

" To ap yeh itni moti books s samjhyngi raat bhar!" Shaurya pointed towards pile of books.

" Irada to yehi tha but agar ap samjhdayn thora sa....please" anokhi requested with all the innocence she could gather.

Shaurya looked towards his laptop in which he was half a way through the paper and then looked her face. 

" Damn." He uttered. 

" Ayay, but i wont go in details which i discussed in class. I will just overview it so that you can get concept."

" Aray wah..." Anokhi beamed with smile and seated beside him. 

" Let me just get my coffee" shaurya excused himself and that was a point when anokhi noticed him carefully. Unbuttoned shirt, folded sleeves, without court and sleepy eyes, he looked different. She just watched him making coffee.

" Sir agar film industry mn try karain to is s zyada successful hoskte" she thought.

At that moment, shaurya turned to ask her for coffee but, saw her watching him intently.

" Ms bhalla?" He called her out.but she didn't move.

" Ms bhalla?".

" Ji sir" she came out of the trance.

" Kia soch rahi?"

" Yehi k agar ap hero..." 

" Ji.." shaurya eyes widened.

" Woh yeh k agar ap human development index bhi thora sa samjha dyn" anokhi composed herself.

" But uska test to nahi kal. Infact mn n to apko yeh parha bhi nahi ab tak." Shaurya had heard the word hero and knew HDI is just a coverup but, he played along hiding his smirk.

" Woh .....main.....book ! ...is book mn parha tha." She signaled on the book.

" Konsa topic mn? Dikhayain" 

" Kia baal ki khaal nikalne lagay yeh."

" Woh page nahi yad."

" Acha woh...." Shaurya was about to enquire more but, the lights went out.

" Yeh kiya hua! Mera topic" anokhi quickly changed the topic.

" Be seated ms bhalla! I think electricity went out and there is no one to open the generator." Shaurya looked out the door.

" Let me open emergency light, teach yoh the topic and you quickly leave from here." It was dark and he became worried.

" Look ms bhalla, " and then he started 

Explaining the topic. Questions emerged, answers were given and topic from overview went far into detail. They realized the time when emergency light lost its power and went off. 

" I think ms bhalla, apko samjh agya hoga. And its late. Ap jayay ab ghar and mn ja kar generator on karta hun." Anokhi gathered her books ,thanked him and was about to leave when a wire sparked from the electricity box of the room.

" Shit!" Shaurya took his phone , switch light on and tried to locate whats the problem. Watching him that he is having difficulty, anokhi put the books down and took the phone from his mouth. Shaurya looked at her.

" Ms bhalla, its late."

" Sir ap yeh thek karlyn phir chali jaongi."

The room was getting hot. The acs were off but, at that time,they were engulfed in studies but now, it was all sweaty.

" Yeh hogya" 

" Yeh lyn phone." 

Shaurya switched off the light ,the room went into darkness and as soon as anokhi stepped forward, she was about to tripped but, was timely held by shaurya.

" Ms bhalla aram s" he hold her and made her stand against the wall. Anokhi in pain realized that they were just inches apart, she could smell his perfume, she could see his every feature with intent and at that moment ,shaurya looked up. There was something else in those eyes; rawness, depth, feel all was different. They were just inches apart; her forehead had drops of sweat which looked pearl to him, her eyes stuck on him and lips, he stuck on them. They couldn't move. Shaurya could see her lips trembling ,he moved an inch closer and anokhi closed her eyes to welcome it. At last, he placed his lips on her and taking all the fear from them. Anokhi replied back; her hands moved from his shoulder to his neck. Shaurya tightened his grip on her waist and deepen the kiss. It had all; immaturity, experience, rawness, passion and desire.The kiss was broken by the lights in the room. The whole room brighten up and they went apart with realization of what they had done. Anokhi eyes widened and shaurya stepped back from her. There eyes met and they both could see each others lips and condition. Anokhi gathered herself and ran from the room,leaving the books on the desk. Shaurya didnot stop her and went down on his knees realizing of what just happened in that moment.

To be continued.

Waiting for feedback!

Awesome update loved it❤️ so Shaurya ko yeh bhi ata hai😂 miss Bhalla ko pata chal gaya

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow........They  kiss🤭😬

Eargerly waiting for the next chap

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luilui

Wow........They  kiss🤭😬

Eargerly waiting for the next chap

Thanks.

Today i have to attend a wedding 

May update tommorow or if i get bored in the wedding😂

Ubhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When ur going to upload next part..plz upload soon..can't wait for next..