A moment ! Shakhi FF ( last part: updated page 11)

Posted: 3 years ago

Salam and hi!

Yes there are my numerous posts but don't consider me farigh😂. I am just free from exams these days.

I used to write before and this is my small attempt on after ragging case scenario.

Opinions welcome,+/-, and enjoy😍

Prologue

Entering the college, he was occupied with last night incidents. He still could not believed how he can act like this. How he can do this to his student! He layed back on his car seat and there she was, with all that astonished face. He gathered his senses and stepped out of his car to do his job.

" How I can let that happen!" 

" I didn't stop him"

" You did anokhi" a voice uttered inside.

" No! Don't lie to yourself. "

" But I did. I didn't feel......"

" You felt exactly what every girl feel at the first time."

" You welcomed it."

" Don't blame him as if he pushed himself on you."

Her mind started numbing.she could not slept last night and now entering college, she couldn't let this out of her mind.

The both entered at same time in the corridor and all the moments flashed back. They moved their eyes from each other and then, they looked at something which they didn't imagine.

It was there. Right in front of them. The moment which they were denying in their thought. Yes it was there; there eyes widened.

Shaurya sir and his student Anokhi, kissing in his room and they both knew that it was just the start of a revenge!

To be continue!

Originally posted by attiya1.3

Salam and hi!

Yes there are my numerous posts but don't consider me farigh😂. I am just free from exams these days.

I used to write before and this is my small attempt on after ragging case scenario.

Opinions welcome,+/-, and enjoy😍

Prologue

Entering the college, he was occupied with last night incidents. He still could not believed how he can act like this. How he can do this to his student! He layed back on his car seat and there she was, with all that astonished face. He gathered his senses and stepped out of his car to do his job.

" How I can let that happen!" 

" I didn't stop him"

" You did anokhi" a voice uttered inside.

" No! Don't lie to yourself. "

" But I did. I didn't feel......"

" You felt exactly what every girl feel at the first time."

" You welcomed it."

" Don't blame him as if he pushed himself on you."

Her mind started numbing.she could not slept last night and now entering college, she couldn't let this out of her mind.

The both entered at same time in the corridor and all the moments flashed back. They moved their eyes from each other and then, they looked at something which they didn't imagine.

It was there. Right in front of them. The moment which they were denying in their thought. Yes it was there; there eyes widened.

Shaurya sir and his student Anokhi, kissing in his room and they both knew that it was just the start of a revenge!

To be continue!

Eagerly waiting for the next part❤️

Interesting start. Waiting for more. Thank you for the story 

Please update soon. It sounds interesting

Originally posted by Rhea_m

Eagerly waiting for the next part❤️

Thanks dear😇

Originally posted by Nan_ArHi