Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sowji1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

“Simply performing task “!!!!!! 🤢

In that task literally jas mean had given dhamki to rubina that she will speak  rubinav relationship secret on national tv. Everyone was shocked looking at jas mean ‘S hatred and negativity.

So that bitter negative jas mean was not just doing her task , she was the one who started with dhamki to rubina.

I am glad after some episodes of that dhamki, rubina herself confessed about divorce.

Such bitter, negative and villain personality is that jas mean😡

Yaar ab samaj aaya mujhe ki wo us din kya kehna chahti thi aur aaj tak mein sirf jasmean ke kilaf thi ab to I started hating her.

Sowji1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Jasmin’s nature is totally opposite than Pratyusha's .

Rubina and Abhinav didn’t do anything to her , max they did is bitching , Jasmin has done worst to other people but madam ko Trauma ho gaya . This is trauma for her ? Bitching , snatching a bag is a trauma ? Didn’t she know the show format ? Now It makes me wonder her past claims about going through Trauma . 

Why blaming only Aly ? Jasmin herself is using this JasLy to create a SidNaaz to get atleast Insta promotion deals through it . 
Yes she is dependent on Aly , being a doormat and it’s her own fault . Her family is clearly not happy with this relationship but she is announcing her marriage even without Aly . Clearly she doesn’t give a damn about their approval . So much bitterness , hatred . She needs to see a psychiatrist . 

Yes we can't expect the other person to give us respect we ourselves must stand for our respect.To be frank jasmean herself gave Aly the right to be rude to her.I agree initially jasmean was brainwashed by Aly but is she a 5yr old kid to listen and follow him??She did the same to Aly but did he follow her no he stood strong on his grounds and told her not to come in btwn his relations the same way Rubina said to Abhinav about Aly and Abhinav to Rubina in case of jasmean so jasmean was also wrong here.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Jasmin’s nature is totally opposite than Pratyusha's .

Rubina and Abhinav didn’t do anything to her , max they did is bitching , Jasmin has done worst to other people but madam ko Trauma ho gaya . This is trauma for her ? Bitching , snatching a bag is a trauma ? Didn’t she know the show format ? Now It makes me wonder her past claims about going through Trauma . 

Why blaming only Aly ? Jasmin herself is using this JasLy to create a SidNaaz to get atleast Insta promotion deals through it . 
Yes she is dependent on Aly , being a doormat and it’s her own fault . Her family is clearly not happy with this relationship but she is announcing her marriage even without Aly . Clearly she doesn’t give a damn about their approval . So much bitterness , hatred . She needs to see a psychiatrist . 

but she didn't say bb plz Aly ko bhejo ye Aly tha jo channel se endomol se contact karke bb me aaya aur iss baat pe salman ne bhi Aly ko taunt kia tha he said Arey bhai terko kisine bulaya nai fir tu kyun aaya hai N Aly ke paas uska koi answer nai tha😆. N about Jasmin wo jo hai jaisi hai but this girl is over emotional, over sensitive aise logo ko suicidal tendency hoti hai maine apne hospital me aise 4 cases already dekh chuki hu

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sowji1234

Yes we can't expect the other person to give us respect we ourselves must stand for our respect.To be frank jasmean herself gave Aly the right to be rude to her.I agree initially jasmean was brainwashed by Aly but is she a 5yr old kid to listen and follow him??She did the same to Aly but did he follow her no he stood strong on his grounds and told her not to come in btwn his relations the same way Rubina said to Abhinav about Aly and Abhinav to Rubina in case of jasmean so jasmean was also wrong here.

becs it's Alys game madam . Wo Jasmin kya Salman ke kehne pe bhi change nai karega Aur wo panchayat task me sare words Aly ke the bas mouthpiece Jasmin thi. I agree Jasmin negative hogai baad me but in that particular task it was Alys thoughts n plan fir kyun wo kuch nai bol raha jab sara blame Jasmin pe dala jaa raha hai uss baat ka. Be a man n except your fault yaar