Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Aly is worse than Jasmin

At least Jasmin is real, aly is full on fake, made Eijaz his brother, made RKV BFF and RUbina sister, used all 3 to get ahead.

Jasmin is depressed, emotionally dependent on him, hope her family steps in, this situation gives me bad vibes. Reminds me of Pratyusha.

he also used her yaar, sad very sadhis fake love drama👎🏼hmm actually Pratyusha wala time yaad aaraha hai. 

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

“Simply performing task “!!!!!! 🤢

In that task literally jas mean had given dhamki to rubina that she will speak  rubinav relationship secret on national tv. Everyone was shocked looking at jas mean ‘S hatred and negativity.

So that bitter negative jas mean was not just doing her task , she was the one who started with dhamki to rubina.

I am glad after some episodes of that dhamki, rubina herself confessed about divorce.

Such bitter, negative and villain personality is that jas mean😡

N what about Aly? Jo Jasmin ke dil me Rubina ke liye zeher bhar raha tha. Wo task me Aly ne Jasmin ko opposite team ko khana dene se mana kar dia tha fir bhi wo de rahi thi that time Aly ne usko dhamki tak dedi thi ki agar tu ne unko khana dia toh dekh lena, apni dosti task ke bahar rakh ye sab bol raha tha

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Preetieee

he also used her yaar, sad very sadhis fake love drama👎🏼hmm actually Pratyusha wala time yaad aaraha hai. 

Yes exact same case

Prats was famous colors actress with bubby personality, then her BF entered her life and controlled her. She lost all her friends and became depressed, he used her and left her. Then she lost her will to live.

Jasmin is also being used by cunning Aly. He also smokes and drinks and does other stuff too. 

Jasmin also said she is depressed and has suicidal thoughts many times.  She has very few friends now, mostly all her time is with Aly only. She is all alone in Bombay no family to protect her too. 

Feeling bad for her. 😭

veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was seeing the last episode tat rubina mentioned n aly was full on against rubinpa n making jasmin against her...n now see..he treated her so badly cops she is doing same...he didn't want her to effect his equation. His true picture comes only against rakhi.

If u listen to him,he is not interested in marriage..he wants to see outside ten y was he hugging,kissing on nation0al TV.

veenab thumbnail

to enter this bb he used Jasmin emotional drama then for game he used Rahul n Rahul usko blindly trust karne laga, fir eijaz itna ki wo banda issko chota bhai bolne laga aur blindly trust karne laga n now it's Ruby. Iss season ka ek no. ka user banda hai ye. He's love for Jasmin is also fake sirf camera ke liye drama taki Jasly fans ke votes milte rahe

Mike pe also he writes jalsy. Votes

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

N what about Aly? Jo Jasmin ke dil me Rubina ke liye zeher bhar raha tha. Wo task me Aly ne Jasmin ko opposite team ko khana dene se mana kar dia tha fir bhi wo de rahi thi that time Aly ne usko dhamki tak dedi thi ki agar tu ne unko khana dia toh dekh lena, apni dosti task ke bahar rakh ye sab bol raha tha

I am not denying anything about Ali .

It was jas mean ‘s mean side to give that dhamki that tumhari shaddi ka sach bol dugi 😡 After few episode of that dhamki , rubina confessed everything on her own. 

Jas mean and Ali both are same and deserves each other.

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Yes exact same case

Prats was famous colors actress with bubby personality, then her BF entered her life and controlled her. She lost all her friends and became depressed, he used her and left her. Then she lost her will to live.

Jasmin is also being used by cunning Aly. He also smokes and drinks and does other stuff too. 

Jasmin also said she is depressed and has suicidal thoughts many times.  She has very few friends now, mostly all her time is with Aly only. She is all alone in Bombay no family to protect her too. 

Feeling bad for her. 😭

hey don't say that I hope kisike saath bhi aisa na ho jaisa Prats ke saath huva hai. Aur rahi baat Jasmin ki then usko ab Aly Aly karna chod ke apne professional life pe concentrate karna chahiye offers toh bohot acche hai uske paas n kaam me log apni personal problems ko apne aap side kar dete hai . 

Preetieee thumbnail

Originally posted by: veenab

I was seeing the last episode tat rubina mentioned n aly was full on against rubinpa n making jasmin against her...n now see..he treated her so badly cops she is doing same...he didn't want her to effect his equation. His true picture comes only against rakhi.

If u listen to him,he is not interested in marriage..he wants to see outside ten y was he hugging,kissing on nation0al TV.

it's his fitrat to use girls n then through🤢 iss liye itni sari exes rahi hai bhaisahab ki

veenab thumbnail

it's his fitrat to use girls n then through🤢 iss liye itni sari exes rahi hai bhaisahab ki

Oh I didnt know this.

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Jasmin’s nature is totally opposite than Pratyusha's .

Rubina and Abhinav didn’t do anything to her , max they did is bitching , Jasmin has done worst to other people but madam ko Trauma ho gaya . This is trauma for her ? Bitching , snatching a bag is a trauma ? Didn’t she know the show format ? Now It makes me wonder her past claims about going through Trauma . 

Why blaming only Aly ? Jasmin herself is using this JasLy to create a SidNaaz to get atleast Insta promotion deals through it . 
Yes she is dependent on Aly , being a doormat and it’s her own fault . Her family is clearly not happy with this relationship but she is announcing her marriage even without Aly . Clearly she doesn’t give a damn about their approval . So much bitterness , hatred . She needs to see a psychiatrist .