ariya/arakshi: janam janam ka sath hai part 2 on pg. 2

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

hello friends... here i am back with one of my story that I posted about title and all but never started...

this is going to be ariya and arakshi both.... let me know if you want PM and plz hit like and leave your comments... it motivates me to write....

here is the part 1

Musoori

A boy was playing guitar, and a girl who was sitting restingher head on his shoulder, was singing a song... as the sun was setting, the atmosphere was getting clod....

tum se milkar naa jane kyu... aur bhi kuchh yaad aata haiyaad aata hai

Aak ka aapna pyar nahi hai, janamo ka ye naata hai ye naata hai

“arjun... I love you” he cupped her face, with tears in hiseyes, “I love you too”

There was a pain in his voice… she sensed it… she held hishands and light kiss on his hand…

“tumhari pareshani ka ehsas hai mujhe arjun… magar wo”,Arjun couldn’t let her complete the sentence… as he put his fingers on her lips…

“kuchh bhi kehne ki zaroorat nahi… ab jo hoga dekha jayega”he said…

She hugged him tightly…. After sometime when arjun tried tobrake the  hug

“arjun… plz… mujhe kuchh der aise rehne do… (he hugged herback) pichhle kuchh dino se jo bhi ho raha hai use ek bechaini ho rahi hai… ek darr sa lag raha hai… kahi mein tumse dur na ho jau… tumhari baho me ek sukun mil raha hai… bahut safe mehsoos kar rahi hun… arjun tum humesha mere sath rehna… aise hi mujhse pyar karte rehna… tum humesha mujhse aise hi pyar karte rahoge na” she broke hug and looked at him…

Arjun looked tensed… there were so much pain and tears in his eyes… she sensed something wrong with him… she tried to read his face… he suddenly changed his expression…

“chahe kuchh bhi ho jaye mein sari umra sirf tumse pyarkarta rahuga… aur agar maut bhi aajaye to marne ke baad bhi sirf tumse pyar karuga” he said…

Next day… same time….

Arjun was not there… she was waiting for arjun and suddenly somebody came from behind her strangled her… she was trying to leave herself… but couldn’t help herself… she tried to grab that person’s hand but not able to do that…slowly her strength decreased… her body became loose… and slowly her breathing stopped… that person took her the edge of the cliff… and turned her face to him…he pushed her from the cliff…..

While falling from the cliff she screamed, “ arjunnnnnnn”….

An 10 years old  Aadivasigirl was running toward her village… she was scared…. she ran to the guruji’s aashram… guruji was performing his yog sadhna… as soon as the girl came to his aashram… he got up… he seemed worried…

“riyaaaaaa”…. Arjun screamed…. His mom and dad rushed to his room…

They consoled him… they gave him medicine and water… after that arjun slept

Arjun’s mother and grandmother visited that guruji’s aashram with arjun….

Guruji was staring at arjun…

His grand mother, “guruji… ye mera pota hai… jab se uski dost ki maut hui hai naa jane ise kya ho gaya hai… wo kehta hai use wo ladki dikhayi deti hai… aap kuchh kijiye na”

Guruji said in calm tone, “mrityu sharir ki hoti hai.. aatmaki nahi… zaroor kuch adhura chhut gaya hai use ladki ka… jise wo pura karna chahti hai…”

“to kya uski aatma mere bete ko pareshan kar rahi hai” arjun’s mother asked…

Guruji closed his eyes for some time and opened…

“nahi… ghabhrao mat…uski aatma bhatak nahi rahi… ha use aatma ka koi karya adhura zaroor reh gaya hai… aur wo use pura bhi karegi…magar waise nahi jaise tum sochti ho… jaise meine phle kaha… atma nahi marti woto ek shareer ka tyag karke dusra shareer dharan karti hai… use ladki ka bhi dusra janam hoga… aur neeyati use kisi tarah tum tak pahucha degi… jo karya uska adhura reh gaya hai wo use pura karne zaroor aayegi…”

At home, arjun’s mother and father were talking.

“mujhe arjun ki bahut fikar ho rahi hai… pata nahi kya hogaya hai use… riya ka gum wo bhula hi nahi paa raha hai” arjun’s mother said to his father…

“I think arjun ko ab riya ki har yaad se juda hona hoga… uski saari tasweere, gifts sab kuchh… tabhi shayad wo… warna wo barbar use hadse ko yaad karta rahega” his father said

They locked arjun’s room with all the memories of riya….

Sameer came to meet arjun….

Sameer: kaise ho arjun?

Arjun: theek hun…

Sameer: business kaisa chal raha hai tumhara… suna hai tumhe ek film mili hai music direct karne ke liye…

Arjun: haa… unhe mere gaane bahut pasand aaye hai aur meri hi music company “the Sargam” use launch karegi… ab kaam pe hi focus karna hai…apni music company ko india ki no. 1 music company banana hai… tum batao…tumhara aur aisha ka kaisa chal raha hai…

Sameer (sad): kya batau yaar… kitne dino se tumse baat karnachahta tha magar tum bhi ek bahut badi musibat se guzar rahe the to socha baadme batauga…

Arjun (tensed): kya baat hai sam… tum pareshan lag rahe ho…batao mujhe

Sameer: arjun… mein aur aisha divorce le rahe hai… ab hum ek sath nahi reh shakte…

Arjun (shocked): what!!?? But you guys loved each other… kitna pyar tha… isi liye to bhaag ke shaadi ki thi tum dono ne….

Sameer: pyar alag jazbat hai… aur sath zindagi bitana alag baat hai… humne pyar to kar liya magar humare beech ke class aur status ka difference hai wo nahi mit paya… aisha mere sath, mere middle class ghar me adjust nahi kar payi… aur ab hum divorce le rahe hai… infact kal aakhri sunvayi hai aur fir hum humesha ke liye alag ho jayege…

Arjun: sam… itna kuchh ho gaya aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nahi? Mein kuchh karta hun… samjata hun aisha ko aur rahi baat paiso ki to tum aur mein meri music company me partner ban jate hai…

Sameer: thanks yaar… par ab kuchh nahi ho shakta… duriya ab dilon me aagayi hai… waise bhi meine London jane ka faisla kiya hai… mein ab wahi naye seere se zindagi shuru karuga… bas yahi kehne aaya tha… chalta hun yaar… pata nahi ab kab mulakat ho!!

They hugged each other and parted their ways…

Arjun: sam ke bina to mein akela ho gaya…thank god at least tum mere sath ho Roshni…

Roshni: don’t worry arjun… mein humesha tumhare sath rathugi

When Sameer was leaving for airport… his taxi met an accident… when he opened his eyes in hospital, he realized that his taxi driver was dead and accident was so big that no one had survived in that accident but him and newborn baby girl from the other car…. That girl’s parents were died in car accident and Sameer had no one in his life so, he adopted that girl 

he held her in his arm, and said, "aaj se tum meri beti ho... sakshi sameer rathod" 

he went to London with his daughter….

Guruji who was in his yoga sadhna, opened his eyes… that aadivasi girl was there… he told her, “neeyati apna rasta khud chun leti hai…jise jaha jana hota hai wo waha pahoch hi jata hai” …

thats it for now.... 

tell me hows it

plz guys leave your comments

Edited by aptl123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome start 😍

Loved it ❤

At Start it was riya right ?🙂

Sam and aisha part ways 😟

Arjun is with roshini 🤔 who she for Arjun friend?

I guess sakshi Riya ka punar Janam hai 😎

Its very interesting 🤗

Send me pm when you give updates 😉

Please continue soon 😊

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice concept 

Continue soon

Do PM me when you update

sakhi12 thumbnail

Very intersting update...

Do PM me when you update..

Excited to see how Arjun would meet sakshi, who is the reincarnation of Riya, hopefully....

Continue soon ...

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

nice concept

cont soon

jahanvi111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

veryyy interesting storyyy!!

pleasee continue sooon

so excited to read it

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omg new story looking forward to it 

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Intresting..

Continue soon

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey can u please update acp Arjun ka apaharan story.

Plz

Im_sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So this means, Sakshi is Riya's reincarnation. 

Okay, this seems interesting.

Please PM me when you update, I am new to the forum, so I dont know much people over here.

Would like to have you on my buddy list.

Continue soon.

:)