Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

If you called me a buttfaced ogre, I might get mad and argue with you. 

If you called my friend a buttfaced ogre, I might get mad and argue with you. 

But if you called Shahrukh Khan, my favorite actor, a buttfaced ogre, I couldn't care less. I mean, I'd think you were not a very nice person, but why bother. Shahrukh and other favorites are already living rent-free in my brain. Why overcrowd it with you. Too much effort for someone who doesn't even know I exist. But if Shahrukh hired me as a PR manager and says I will pay you very generously to fight everyone who calls me a buttfaced ogre, then I would get my knuckles bloody for him. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

It is like a reflex, unfortunately. Just happens before I can stop myself which is why i do not have many friends (not everyone appreciates bluntness and I dislike being fake et al.). 

But I am still a work in progress so I might learn someday πŸ˜Š

Not being fake is a perfect quality 

I think you'll get more real friends that way πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fake friends aren't needed 

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Defending a song? Hmmm maybe.... all the time πŸ€£

If I feel connected to the song πŸ₯°

Otherwise, people who don't agree with my movie taste can go eat shit for all I care πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

If my personal values are being challenged in some way, I can fight for them whether it's a movie or an actor in question. But it will have less to do with the movie or the actor and more to do with the abstract or social issues attached to the subject at hand, if that makes sense.

One thing I absolutely cannot stand is taking God's name in vain ... in songs, etc. and I wish they found better ways to channel romantic feelings cuz I do NOT feel attracted to God and definitely not that way. 

-_-  Example: Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai *cringe*

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Not being fake is a perfect quality 

I think you'll get more real friends that way πŸ‘πŸΌ

Fake friends aren't needed 

Its difficult to be so in today's world where every second person is pretending to be someone they're not.

I have such few friends that I wait for anytime u make a post or reply to my comment...thats the maximum conversation I have in a day πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I have such few friends that I wait for anytime u make a post or reply to my comment...thats the maximum conversation I have in a day πŸ˜†

OMG if I’m your only friend to talk to your in bad shape πŸ˜† JK

I’ve talked to my self before and it’s not fun πŸ˜†

But I see what your saying. πŸ˜Š

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

OMG if I’m your only friend to talk to your in bad shape πŸ˜† JK

I’ve talked to my self before and it’s not fun πŸ˜†

But I see what your saying. πŸ˜Š

Naah ur honestly fun to talk to πŸ˜†

All ur humour and witty remarks makes me forget my issues so thank u πŸ€—

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Naah ur honestly fun to talk to πŸ˜†

All ur humour and witty remarks makes me forget my issues so thank u πŸ€—

Talking to you is amazeballs as well. My daily life problems are kind of wiped away. Well not wiped away but If forget about them for a minute or 2.

Thats why I thought this topic was interesting. So much stress in life I wonder if people get stressed about Bollywood 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Talking to you is amazeballs as well. My daily life problems are kind of wiped away. Well not wiped away but If forget about them for a minute or 2.

Thats why I thought this topic was interesting. So much stress in life I wonder if people get stressed about Bollywood 

@bold: that's probably the sweetest thing anyone has told me in a very long time πŸ˜­β€οΈ

This topic is very interesting, its good to see and understand different perspectives πŸ˜Š

Maroonporsche thumbnail

@bold: that's probably the sweetest thing anyone has told me in a very long time πŸ˜­β€οΈ

This topic is very interesting, its good to see and understand different perspectives πŸ˜Š

Wow it is ? That’s nice if you to say but I feel weird. I think my take it for granted people say nice stuff to me a lot. Ok now I’ll pay it forward. A compliment a day or every 2 days for you πŸ˜†