Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ishani was looking like that scary old woman from horror movies who sits on the way of the horror house and warn people.😂

That flying kiss from Kabir in the car was🤢🤢😡

So, Valentine's Day is renamed as Pyaar ka din by our Riddhu. 🤭🤭 

Edited by Drna - 3 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update and beautiful analysis 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Ridhima telling Vansh very soon our baby will be in our hands and I'm so excited about it. Vansh is unable to handle it while he tries to move away Ridhima makes him the heartbeat of the baby. Though he tries to remove once he starts hearing it, he stops himself. Ah, that moment is so precious! I mean he cannot hurt his baby it just his fears and wounds are so deep he unable to feel it. 

Rahul simply nailed the scene. The way he took a heavy breath and those tears in his eyes. I don't have words to describe. I mean the man who can command the world with one gesture is today in fear of losing his child. Those tears show his fear and also the happiness he unable to embrace. Ridhima is also in tears seeing him cry. Ridhima says you will be the best father in the world and listening to it Vansh removes the recording to Ridhima and turn aside and sleeps. 

Seeing Ridhima coming to his side, he closes his eyes but the former watches him and he opens his eyes. These just gestures make them so special. Ridhima feels I don't know which fear is making to stop accepting this fatherhood but whatever it is, I will make sure it destroys it. Exactly we too want the same, Ridhima. But that can happen either someone can share with you or he reveals. 

Vansh turns to the other side and remembers whatever Ridhima showed and made him hear and closes his eyes. He is damn pain! Wait, why the hell Rudr is romancing with Chanchal? I mean dhoka dene wale kya jaldi? Arey wah Chachu, iss umar mein bhi valentines, waise pyaar aur umar ka koi problem nahi but jab itna sugar mila rahi tho hazam nahi ho rahi hein. Chanchal finally gets a necklace from Rudr. Chanchal is so happy to see gold necklace while wait, did Angre just proposed Ishani? Yup, Angre went on his knees and proposed Ishani - I love you, ise yahi mila hein kya? hey rabba bacha lena bandhe ko.  Angre gifts her a ring and kisses her finger. Wait, Ishani said I love you! Arey wah...dimag tikh tho hena iska? 

Here Vansh comes and scares her while Ridhima gets scared. She asks what he is doing and while the latter says he is practising to kidnap her. Ridhima says you don't know about my husband so be aware. I love when she praises him - my husband, my husband! Patha hein tumhara hein and hum sabka nahi hein! Kyu namak dal rahi hein humare zakhm par, Ridhima? Ridhima says my husband trained me so well that I can handle myself while someone tries to kidnap me. Vansh says lizard while she shouts and hugs him. Vansh says, Mrs Ridhima Vansh Rai Singhania, you are failed. HAHAHA, kaunsa training but I'm sure Vansh, lizard she might be afraid but dekh lena, agar kisne sach mein kiya hena, woh puri koshih karenge apne aap ko bacheneke liye. Tumhari biwi hein Boss.

Vansh kisses her on forehead and hands and goes on his knees. He asks for her hand sand says today me by valentine and mostly my lover, no else than that. Aww, so he wants her to be a girlfriend type. Never had a girlfriend Vansh? Ragini chodo par use pehle? Well, Vansh says he is going to take her to an amazing place. Ridhima gives her hand and says maybe for the first time it is happening where the girl who is being kidnapped is happy to get kidnapped. Vansh Rai Singhania puche aur mana kare, woh bhi valentines day ki din - tauba, itni himmat nahi hein! 

They both share a smile and hug each other. I love their smiles and hugs. We can write an essay on it but ab time nahi hein! Here someone listens to their conversation. Aur kaun, Kabir I feel. Ridhima is back to Bappa. Ridhima prays to Bappa and Matarani saying that whatever happened last two times I feel someone is trying to scare so please save her and the child. Also, as today is valentine's day I won't talk about the baby with Vansh and love him so much. And bless two of us - Bhagwan bhi confused. Kaunsa two - you and baby or you and Vansh? Ridhima tries to leave but her dupatta gets stuck with Bappa's murti. It's an indication that doesn't leave, Bappa says you won't listen to the girl and then again say Bappa, Bappa. But you have good wifi connection with Bappa. The diya she lits goes off. I mean sach mein, this is thriller show so no God is coming, fantasy hotha, khud Bappa aake Diya ko bachatha. 

Ridhima gets a letter saying your surprise is in the backyard and meet me in an hour. While the RH person is watching. Ek kapde mat pheno. Dhulo use aur dusre kapde nahi hein tumhare pass, RH? Ridhma says I will meet you but after getting ready so do wait. Here Sia is with flower - arey isey bhi to koi do, ladki kyu akele manani hein Valentine's day? Ridhima says to Sia that Vansh is waiting in the backyard and he planned a surprise for her. Sia says leave then and be happy. I love this girl, ka ka patha nahi. 

Ridhima and Aryan collide while the red gloves fall. Aryan covers the gloves with his shoes, while he wishes Ridhima happy valentines' day. Arye bhai tu tho hey nahi because of the body muscle and all. But patha nahi kal thu bhi hosaktha hein. Kya patha. She comes out and sees Chachi cutting plants in red gloves while she says loud, Vansh is waiting for me. So baar baar red gloves then I think Ridhima might seed RH person soon and she will be thinking it can be anyone in the house. 

Ishani is burying something red while Ridhima asks what she is doing? Ishani says some bird which used to come into her room is dead by someone. So she is burying it. While Chanchal with the plant cutter moves from the place - shows as if following Ridhima. Ishani aur bird - ye kab se? Tu kise aur se bhi pyaar karthi hein Ishani? Ridhima says I understand - it can be anybody - person or animal once it is dead we are in pain and says I'm sorry. Ye bhashan kyu Ridhima, you shouldn't talk with fools then won't understand. Ridhima walks away, while again it shows as if Ishani is following her. Aur kitna log follow karenge use? Election mein kadi nahi woh! 

Ridhima walks into backyard calling for Vansh, while someone comes and blindfolds her. I remember her being scared of his blindfold and here irrespective of who put it on her eyes, she is enjoying this. Being scary to enjoying it - what an arc. But ab aage kabhi enjoy nahi karpaogi Ridhima. Because kidnapper is not Vansh. Ridhima says she is excited. The man takes her mobile phone without touching her. He ties her hands while Ridhima says why are you doing all this, I'm ready to come with you. Bichari - shikhari ki haath mein phas gayi hein. Ridhima says fine if you want to do this but then tell me where you are going to take me? Tell me? While the man is silent. Bolega kyu - patha chalega ki woh kaun hein. Waise jo log follow kiya hein, kaha tak pahuche? While tying the hands, her bangles get broken. Thank God, kuch tho kiiya  usne. 

Angre says to Vansh, I spoke to him. Vansh says did he said anything about diamonds. Angre says he gave the real diamonds. Diamonds - bus iss naam ke taras gaye. Thank God, makers are talking about this. So happy. Angre says he feels that person is telling the truth. Vansh says than how it got replaced and we need to deliver to Chang soon because he won't sit silently for many days. So Chang abi bhi kahani mein hein. I though woh China chala gaya. Vansh gets an alarm and he says he promised something to Ridhima, so I'm going and keep me loop about the diamonds. Waise VR ko kab se alarm ki zarurat hogayi hein? Tumhe tho sab kuch yaad rehtha hena? 

Vansh reaches to their room and calls her. He says she is not in the bathroom also. Oh hello. you didn't knock on the bathroom door, you didn't enter inside - how do you know she is not there? Hamare yaha, door knock kar key puchthe hein, shayid VR style hein, room se bathroom mein kaun hein patha saktha hein woh. Vansh calls Ridhima but no response and he shouts Ridhima. Arey itna bada ghar aur VR chilla raha hein, koi tho jawab do. Sia comes and says Bhabi is in the backyard. Vansh asks what backyard and I didn't call her. Sia says Bhabhi got ready and went to backyard saying you called her. Vansh says Shit and tries to go but Sia asks what happened? Vansh says nothing. He knows how to master his emotions in nanoseconds. Doesn't want his sister to be worried. Such a brother ah! Vansh leaves however Sia is worried, she identifies her brother emotions easily. 

Vansh reaches backyard and calls for her thinking Sia said Ridhima is in the backyard, but then where is she? Here Ridima is at the car and says your surprise is also unique as you. But open the door. The man holds her with the saree and makes her sit in the car. Arey wah, the man is intelligent, he knows his touch - she can recognize. So used the saree. Vansh realizes that someone has used his name and called her out. Vansh itna dimag hein tho please hotspot ki tarah nahi, wifi ki tarah chalo apne gharwalo par bhi. He sees the broken bangles and says Ridhima don't worry, your Vansh is coming for you. Here Ridhima says she is very excited and the man is Kabir. Oh yes, iske lawa aur kaun hosaktha hein. But red kyu bhai? 

Ridhima asks where are we going? But Kabir doesn't speak. Ridhima says Okay, don't tell me anything. I will wait. Bolega kaise, VR thodi nah hein woh. Ridhima says I don't know you will take this so seriously. Here Kabir says to himself, today you will spend this day with me and you will be my valentine, not Vansh. Arey Kabir, just because she is with you, doesn't mean woh tumhara hein, jaise railway station mein wifi use karne se, railway station tera nahi hein. Kabir says to himself, let's celebrate today far from everyone and happy Valentine's day to us. He sends a kiss to her, yucky kiss... 

P:S - I'm excited to see what going to happen soon...  Kidnapping track is good. Now need to see whether Vansh can save both or one. Infact, would Kabir reveal about her parents or nothing? Now, that's a treat to watch for. Why Kabir is not using the weapon he has - her parent's truth? Maybe in the worst scenario, he is might use it!

Wonderful ji, wonderful Abhyudaya, I'm borrowing Kk's line in Choti Sardani just for you😃

The first 3 mins nailed it, Rhiddima's absolute joy; Vansh's realisation that the 'dot' on the sonogram is his child...and the heartbeat...that lone tear trickling down and Rhiddima's happy tears at understanding both how their lives have irrevocably changed, her joy at becoming a mother; and perhaps Vansh whilst he is understandably caught up in his own fears he is unable as yet to share with her; does not fathom that as a single orphan she now is creating her own family...perhaps only people who are in that position would understand...finally she has something of her own..how cruel the irony then that the family she lost was at the hands of the family she has married into.

Rhiddima has always been the wiser of the two and the stronger...so whilst Vansh in overwhelm is not able to cope with the sonogram snd heartbeats he turns away but his wise biwi says nothing to pressurise him other than instinctively understanding he is in great fear and she is determined to break him out of this.            

The comedy between Chanchal and Rudra was fun....at least Chanchal and Ishani tell it like it is...gold is Chanchal's first love and now Ishani loves Aangre..how swweey..mwah..yuk all this lovey dovey valentines stuff us not for me...perhaps its being a singleton too lomg😀

Then the little chipku lizard scene between RiAnsh who have always done comedy well...but what now Rhiddima is up the duff (English slang for saying she is pregnant) have you noticed Vansh is not getting cozy with her...before pregnancy they were in romantic scenes with him reaching  to undress her practically in every episode;  then the rest is our imagination...now nothing🤔    

Your quote Ishani aur bird - ye kab se? Tu kise aur se bhi pyaar karthi hein Ishani? Ridhima says I understand - it can be anybody - person or animal once it is dead we are in pain and says I'm sorry.  

Rhiddima is always more or less sensitive to peoples emotions; here the scene is handled well becauae of course she is referring to Ishani's loss 

Well red gloves are out for her...can it also be Kabir or Anu sneaked back into house?..No not Kabir...he does not want to harm Rhiddima as yet...someone in house then; Aryan, Ishani; Rudra, Chanchal or even Aangre..who knows?  

P:S - I'm excited to see what going to happen soon...  Kidnapping track is good. Now need to see whether Vansh can save both or one. Infact, would Kabir reveal about her parents or nothing? Now, that's a treat to watch for. Why Kabir is not using the weapon he has - her parent's truth? Maybe in the worst scenario, he is might use it!

Well I cant really understand the need for Kabir kidnapping Rhiddima other than to spend time with her...but if he is to take a week's leave or more perhaps this track is to bring back Anu??

I dont think Kabir will reveal about her parents just yet...that is his trump card and all is not yet lost for him...Rhiddima has not rejected him enough not has Vansh attacked him enough for Kabir to retaliate...so he will definitely choose his moment very very carefully... as long as cvs does bring this up & not just forget this. 

rheuji17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for your updates and Analysis Abby gonna post my review on Episode 195. Episodes came out too fast for me to keep up 🤗😆