Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Today's episode first half is too emotional. Waah Rrahul Sudhir nailed it that lone tear from his single eyes after hearing baby's heat beat is too emotional. This scene speaks a lot. I was watching this particular scene in loop. These scenes were too real as if we are watching a pregnancy track of real life mature couples. And aram de dil ko mere ost was apt and making me freaking emotional mad and I must say this is one of my most favorite scene in all episodes of immj2.

I must say Ishani's character reminds me of tamil proverb regarding dog stupid girl !!!

And I must say Kabir's creepiness in car it literally made me laugh and that gesture of kiss it cracked me up.

Do watch today's episode in TV. Beautifully directed. 

Rather than saying the first half would say the first scene he just nailed it. Aryan Mathur to VR - what a growth, man! Seriously commendable act by him. 

Those scenes were so real as if Rahul is going through some real pain in the real-life and that's how he enacted the scene. I think if he needs to breakdown before Ridhima, he will nail the scene very much. 

Ishani character doesn't know what it is full of - right now she is only having hatred for her brother and more for Ridhima. Kabir is on some other level totally. I want to say after Vishal return how they are going to show him - like revengeful on Ridhima or more obsessed than before? 

Sgayuiyer thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Rather than saying the first half would say the first scene he just nailed it. Aryan Mathur to VR - what a growth, man! Seriously commendable act by him. 

Those scenes were so real as if Rahul is going through some real pain in the real-life and that's how he enacted the scene. I think if he needs to breakdown before Ridhima, he will nail the scene very much. 

Ishani character doesn't know what it is full of - right now she is only having hatred for her brother and more for Ridhima. Kabir is on some other level totally. I want to say after Vishal return how they are going to show him - like revengeful on Ridhima or more obsessed than before? 

Yaa I have mistakenly written as first half instead of First scene. He nailed it no more words to describe his act. As Vishal is out of station I guess cop amma (AnuPriya)  is compensation and guess Kabir will emerge as more revengeful like beast to snatch her from Vansh. We have to wait and watch.I guess Vansh will be more attached towards baby and Ridhimma after this Kidnap. He will be over protective. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer

Yaa I have mistakenly written as first half instead of First scene. He nailed it no more words to describe his act. As Vishal is out of station I guess cop amma (AnuPriya)  is compensation and guess Kabir will emerge as more revengeful like beast to snatch her from Vansh. We have to wait and watch.I guess Vansh will be more attached towards baby and Ridhimma after this Kidnap. He will be over protective. 

I too feel the same, they brought her back considering Vishal will be on the week. So it can be such that RH can be AP also. But it's man body don't know at the end of the day they can turn her into AP also. But AP freely roaming in VR mansion and none is aware of it? CCTV and also the security 

I mean if I remember this is the same VR Mansion - one cannot enter inside VR permission and here people are coming as if it is joggers park. 

Yeah, feel so. His emotions will be changed for the baby and her. 

Let's see - I hope he also shares his past 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

As per a youtube channel, Kabir will stand against his mother. Then that says AP is coming in the present only. VR Mansion has become some public park these days - anyone is entering. We don't want to see such mansion makers. 

We want the house which controlled by VR not by the aliens. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Online trp decreased again 

considering it is 17 - I think it's because of the Ishani miscarriage though it happened, how latter behaved with the rest and the creepy guy Kabir making most of it had made this I feel. 

Also, we are not in loading mode anymore. 

The 27 TRP I think - those episodes were good that you can watch but since Ishani miscarriage, the episodes were quite filler mode with romance, emotions and all. 

But thriller element is missing and the RH person is not maintaining that thrill element at all. 

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Zakham p namak🤣🤣🤣 so true🤣

I just want vansh ko kabir ki ghatiyapanti pata chale and beat hell outta him😡

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

As per a youtube channel, Kabir will stand against his mother. Then that says AP is coming in the present only. VR Mansion has become some public park these days - anyone is entering. We don't want to see such mansion makers. 

We want the house which controlled by VR not by the aliens. 

I just don't want them to turn Kabir positive

Kabir unka ladla hai😡

He's bloody creep nasty person,a murderer

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Vishal and Helly's chemistry look awful to me now. I don't know if it's because of the characters, but all their scenes look forced to me. Like they are just actors saying their lines and doing their scenes. It wasn't this bad in the initial episodes when R and K were together. They looked good then. Maybe it's Rrahel magic. They both just fit like a puzzle. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

Zakham p namak🤣🤣🤣 so true🤣

I just want vansh ko kabir ki ghatiyapanti pata chale and beat hell outta him😡

At this moment even if he doesn't know, I think Ridhima will reveal to Vansh what Kabir did with her 

It's not something she should hide too

However I feel Vansh will reach to the place 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

I just don't want them to turn Kabir positive

Kabir unka ladla hai😡

He's bloody creep nasty person,a murderer

Kabir might not turn positive

He might turn over obsessive for Ridhima 

such a way he might harm his mother also in this process