In precap, she slapped him 

Promo that was not shown at all 

then it's good🤗

I want her to give him a tight slap

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Vansh is satisfied with Ridima's love now. So we might not get that Vansh until we see her being swayed by someone. 

Yes he be certainly possessive with Kabir considering he wants his wife, but yeah, until he has her love with him, obsessive we might not I feel 

But his character was like that only obsessive one

Maybe when ridhima will come to know her parents truth and separation k baad obsessive vansh mile

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

then it's good🤗

I want her to give him a tight slap

Yeah and he deserves it also 

now we need to see what are the aftermath of that slap 

Last time she slapped he asked to marry him 

I wish he actually confesses his crimes once again before Ridhima while Vansh listen to what all she endured in his absence and to save his family. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

But his character was like that only obsessive one

Maybe when ridhima will come to know her parents truth and separation k baad obsessive vansh mile

Initially, he was but now he is satisfied with her unconditional love. 

He doesn't know about her past life so he was obsessed with her 

to get that VR back we need either separation or her memory loss considering he can try to be in possessive state because Kabir also wants her back

Abhyudaya thumbnail

When Ridhima slaps Kabir - Kabir should once again reveal what all he did with the family and what she sacrificed herself for the family when he tortured her and everything. While Vansh should come at the same time and he should know what all Kabir did with Ridhima before his obsession has started 

I might keeping too much hopes, but then yeah this is better moment to know about her getting electric shock to save Ishani 

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

after that slap scene, the room was dark right when she removed that blindfold, did he escape????🤔

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I think that Riddhima will not know exactly that the person is Kabir and he will escape. (Acc to everytime 😏)

But.....kash ye naa ho aur Kabir kee achhi dhulai ho.

Kahi ye to nahi kee Kabir se inko Anupriya bachae aur apna love trap start kar de aur Dadi har baar kee tarah "parivaar"  k liye Vansh ko force kare. But Anupriya jail se kaise niklegi??🤔🤔 Acc to me this theory is 🤮 CVS kee vajah se hee aise idea aate h...kya karu???😕😕

But, Be optimistic.😌😌

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisarun123

after that slap scene, the room was dark right when she removed that blindfold, did he escape????🤔

Is it?

I think she has clearly seen him 

let's wait what they are going to show in today's precap and I feel yesterday precap might air tomorrow 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

I think that Riddhima will not know exactly that the person is Kabir and he will escape. (Acc to everytime 😏)

But.....kash ye naa ho aur Kabir kee achhi dhulai ho.

Kahi ye to nahi kee Kabir se inko Anupriya bachae aur apna love trap start kar de aur Dadi har baar kee tarah "parivaar"  k liye Vansh ko force kare. But Anupriya jail se kaise niklegi??🤔🤔 Acc to me this theory is 🤮 CVS kee vajah se hee aise idea aate h...kya karu???😕😕

But, Be optimistic.😌😌

When Ridhima slaps Kabir - Kabir should once again reveal what all he did with the family and what she sacrificed herself for the family when he tortured her and everything. While Vansh should come at the same time and he should know what all Kabir did with Ridhima before his obsession has started 

I might keep too many hopes, but then yeah this is the better moment to know about her getting an electric shock to save Ishani 

Anupriya - no idea at all

Either she was bailed soon - but who can give the bail or Kabir never took her to the jail in the first place itself 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Ridhima slapping Kabir - is this the thappad Sitara was talking about ages ago? Kab anne hein aur kab agayi - but it's fine. 

Looking forward for that thappad