Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rrahul Sudhir stealing the episode again with his ability to smoothly switch in potray different personalities that leave the person in awe of him and his talent.

In plethora of good scenes, be it the traumatic Vansh who is fighting a constant and never ending battle with his past demons who waits for a single moment to rip him apart at first chance OR the flirty Vihaan who never leaves a chance to romance and tease his young cute little wife along the way making her feel special and showing his unconditional love OR the Vansh Rai Singhania who was roaring like a lion throughout the house the moment realise the absence of his wife, Rrahul Sudhir brought three layers of Vansh Rai Singhania character to life and made one's feel his soul.

No matter how many mistakes writers and makers do but I will always be thankful to them for writing such an unique character of Vansh Rai Singhania in history of ITV and choosing the perfect actor to bring this character to life.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

I love when she praises him - my husband, my husband! Patha hein tumhara hein and hum sabka nahi hein! Kyu namak dal rahi hein humare zakhm par, Ridhima?

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

hahahah

thanks for liking it dear :) 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Rrahul Sudhir stealing the episode again with his ability to smoothly switch in potray different personalities that leave the person in awe of him and his talent.

In plethora of good scenes, be it the traumatic Vansh who is fighting a constant and never ending battle with his past demons who waits for a single moment to rip him apart at first chance OR the flirty Vihaan who never leaves a chance to romance and tease his young cute little wife along the way making her feel special and showing his unconditional love OR the Vansh Rai Singhania who was roaring like a lion throughout the house the moment realise the absence of his wife, Rrahul Sudhir brought three layers of Vansh Rai Singhania character to life and made one's feel his soul.

No matter how many mistakes writers and makers do but I will always be thankful to them for writing such an unique character of Vansh Rai Singhania in history of ITV and choosing the perfect actor to bring this character to life.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Rrahul Sudhir - yes. He should have got the best actor award in ITA, but that's fine. Many more to come. 

Day one to now, the way he carried the role of VR - no one can beat him. 

Aryan Mathur - Vansh Rai Singhania, what an arc! Superb....

He is showing all his layers of the acting in one show. I hope he reaches many heights and enjoys success. I hope we get to see many layers of Vansh Rai Singhania, which Mamtha has promised to show us - so we can see him more. 

Vansh is a unique character for sure but they are not sharpening the character. Whatever the layers they are showing are fine but that doesn't mean they forget the character traits - I wish they show us the same, very soon. 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Rrahul Sudhir - yes. He should have got the best actor award in ITA, but that's fine. Many more to come. 

Day one to now, the way he carried the role of VR - no one can beat him. 

Aryan Mathur - Vansh Rai Singhania, what an arc! Superb....

He is showing all his layers of the acting in one show. I hope he reaches many heights and enjoys success. I hope we get to see many layers of Vansh Rai Singhania, which Mamtha has promised to show us - so we can see him more. 

Vansh is a unique character for sure but they are not sharpening the character. Whatever the layers they are showing are fine but that doesn't mean they forget the character traits - I wish they show us the same, very soon. 

I do like the emotional side of Vansh and even more than that the growth in relationship with Riddhu. He is expressing and openly making her feel his love and her importance in his life.....but I still miss the initial episodes Vansh Rai Singhania, the elusive and poker faced Vansh with everyone. The sharp and no nonsense strict Vansh. Badly need of him right now in show.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I do like the emotional side of Vansh and even more than that the growth in relationship with Riddhu. He is expressing and openly making her feel his love and her importance in his life.....but I still miss the initial episodes Vansh Rai Singhania, the elusive and poker faced Vansh with everyone. The sharp and no nonsense strict Vansh. Badly need of him right now in show.

I think he is being emotional because of the relationship he shares with her. Otherwise, until then we didn't see this side of his. So yeah, the growth what they shared is made him open his emotional side. 

Yeah, the initial VR is altogether a different person - completely. Wish we could see him once again. I wish he can be whatever he is with Ridhima with the family and the world he should be the VR to whom he commanded everything. 

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

She will see him 

Like yesterday precap is where Ridhima slaps Kabir

so she sees him right 

now need to see whether Vansh able to come on time or not

I think that slap was only in the promo

Precap mein her hands are tied up and eyes blind folded toh kaise dekhe ge?

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I agree

his lusty nature is being shown 

obsession is different though we didn't obsessed with anyone 

but yea it's kind of lusty more 

Yup it's just lust๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

I just hope they'll give us an obsessive possessive vansh again

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

I think that slap was only in the promo

Precap mein her hands are tied up and eyes blind folded toh kaise dekhe ge?

No No

In precap, she slapped him 

Promo that was not shown at all 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

Yup it's just lust๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

I just hope they'll give us an obsessive possessive vansh again

Vansh is satisfied with Ridima's love now. So we might not get that Vansh until we see her being swayed by someone. 

Yes he be certainly possessive with Kabir considering he wants his wife, but yeah, until he has her love with him, obsessive we might not I feel 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Maybe the precap what they showed for today's episode might air tomorrow.....