Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yeah Tannu suggested we should call him Chandra Grahan 😈 😆 

Yeah also the pen reaching to its rightful owner the real Ranjhan plus Randheer being so happy with it.... He is finally out of Ranjhan zone and completely in Amrit Zone 👏

I hope there is UdHeer scene... It's high time we should get one 😒

Tannu coming with epic nicknames 😆

About Amrit getting the pen I saw the spoiler pics and posted it about it in the other DT. Let’s see how she gets the pen 

I Stan UdHeer they defo need a scene together 

Also congrats on your work being reposted just found out now 

Edited by Rainbow99 - 3 years ago
StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Lalaji ----> Surya Grahan 

Brij ----> Chandra Grahan 

Rab Rab ---> Rahu/Ketu 

Love them 

So apt names for all of them 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Initially she was actually more into the chhot that was obvious from her expressions🤣 Radha Ki jagah koi bhi aur hota chhot se pehle nazar VashmAY pe jata but Radha is RADHA 😳 But at the same time she was smart enough to hide and observe and not directly landing there asking kya hua puttar ji 😉

She was enjoying the filmy romance for free😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Tannu coming with epic nicknames 😆

About Amrit getting the pen I saw the spoiler pics and posted it about it in the other DT. Let’s see how she gets the pen 

I Stan UdHeer they defo need a scene together 

Also congrats on your work being reposted just found out now 

Thanks Yashu 🤗 Humne pehle picture dekha tha VashRit ki where Amrit was holding the pen so I thought KB kahi phek di hogi and Amrit keeps it with her 😆 Phir spoiler video Dekha Ki Aata se pen nikal rahi hai 🤣 Honestly I wasn't expecting Randheer to witness this and being sooo happy about it but what a pleasant surprise ❤️ 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

Lalaji atleast showed some love for Amrit and Uday when they came safely from the riots, in janaab ke dimaag mein toh behen ne zeher daal diya and he did not even hug Uday - that almost hug, the pain in Uday's eyes when he thought finally his Bauji did care, but nahi 

But love is a no-no in their house unless it is Brij getting a girl half his age 😡

Matlab Uday and Amrit should go jump in a well if they even as much state what is right but ye bade log constantly tamasha banate rahenge khud ka aur baccho ka 🥺 whether it is ghar ke or Vashma and Randheer 😭

Lalaji loves his kids as long as they follow his rule book strictly.... Still better than brij who emotionally abuses that kid to no end. 

Well according to them mard ka age shouldn't be made a big deal🤧.... Vashmay will have more problems because of religion... Brij insulted coach saab stating his religion na. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

WE knew it pehle se still there is article confirming Gaurav playing NEGATIVE character Farooq 🤪 

He may have some connections with league... Abraar is getting along with him means juch gadbad

Phoenix100 thumbnail

But jo landing ki, kya kamaal ki kar di, seedhe aise ki wo spotlight mein hi aa gayi dono ke 😆

I'm gonna have a blast watching her being such a curious cat about their romance and even sometimes asking Vashma in private, "Yeh Uday puttarji aapko kya karne wale the? Aap mujhe bhi sikhao na.."

Omg tannu🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Yeah he does plus he looked more creepy than Chandra Grahan 🤢

I dont like him one bit already since I watched him last in Shaadi Mubarak and he was a pathetic excuse of a son there, but I guess a younger casting would have helped her to make it atleast plausible that Vashma might atleast compliment him to make Uday jealous. Here if she does, I'll have a doubt if her eyes her alright before being happy about jalkukda buoy 

Phoenix100 thumbnail

I dont like him one bit already since I watched him last in Shaadi Mubarak and he was a pathetic excuse of a son there, but I guess a younger casting would have helped her to make it atleast plausible that Vashma might atleast compliment him to make Uday jealous. Here if she does, I'll have a doubt if her eyes her alright before being happy about jalkukda buoy 

Ssp always brings horrible 3rd wheels😆

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Lalaji loves his kids as long as they follow his rule book strictly.... Still better than brij who emotionally abuses that kid to no end. 

Well according to them mard ka age shouldn't be made a big deal🤧.... Vashmay will have more problems because of religion... Brij insulted coach saab stating his religion na. 

Yes, VashMay will have more issues from the teen tigaada, kaam bigaada trio for sure! 

Even Lalaji wont allow a Muslim bahu even if he is okay with the friendship. We will see that mask fall off when the time comes..