Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Doubtful of whether he would be accepted as lead hero. Supporting actor is subject to acting skill.

He looks gawky and similar to Arjun Kapoor.

ITA!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

either something is wrong with his back or he has really really bad posture and needs to work on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Foz89cvEdpQ

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looking forward to his debut!

I'm 100% sure he'll be better than Sunny Deol's son (argh) and Shanaya and Khushi Kapoor and all the other talentless people lining up to ruin all future films.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

after reducing weight he looks like aamir. hope the boy will deliver and wishing him all the best.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: boldiyana

Isn't that what all the star kids do? Work on their craft at fancy drama schools? We tend to give them good report card before they even sit for the exams. 

Fair enough.  But I think Junaid actually did more than just a semester or a workshop at some fancy film school like everyone else.  Almost all other star kids do that and then work as on AD on set of a film and boom, they are actors and we know everything about them because the paparazzi “find” them everywhere and their parents and KJo promote them.  But I think junaid’s case is different. He was an AD on PK, then went to US for school and was there a while, possibly two years. Came back home and kept a very low profile and done theater work. So this kid has actually studied/worked for four years.  I agree that we don’t know if that will translate to talent and good work. But I do believe he is actually more about work than PR and promoting himself. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I'm 100% sure he'll be better than Sunny Deol's son (argh) and Shanaya and Khushi Kapoor and all the other talentless people lining up to ruin all future films.

Err? How do you know that? Kuch bhi.