Epi 193: Zor Ka Jatka I Precap - Pg 11 (Link added) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

How come AP has entered into the VR Mansion. For a second we can think Kabir has managed to do so. But then again Kabir wants a baby too with Ridhima, so how she is harming what Kabir wanted? Maybe she hates Ridhima too much now she wants to kill her. If that's the case I feel we can see where Kabir might harm his mother for the sake of Ridhima. 

ye maine bhi bola tha kal edt mein...Kabir AP ko tapka dega if she harm Riddhima...

And ye AP ko chacha bhi le a sakta hai...

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update and ur commentary ๐Ÿ˜†

I had feeling that kabir may reach hospital but thank god he was not present for sonography 

kabir ki pitayi hui i am happy . And vansh you gave a warning but plz stay alert u know how kabir is

in edt we all were discussing that red hoodie can be ap also and this maybe build up 

Vansh tumari biwi ne jitni baar tume family ke against alert kiya tumne uski baat nhi maani

Remember watermelon tym . She accused ap but u shouted on her . Tumare asli dushman ghr main hai . Ur illegal business may not harm ur child as much as ur family member 

riddhima is handling matter in calmness . But kb tk lets see . Vansh plz talk to her tell her ur side too . 
dard share krne se km hota hai , hoping u do it soon before enemy takes this in there benefit

Welcome dear :) 

Yes, I'm glad he was not present and if he would be I know makers are dead by now. 

The way VR gave warning I can say he didn't believe Kabir words of him joking about the baby. I hope he can see VR wifi a more and learn what's happening in the house too. 

Yes, she is right even then and now also. Problem is Vansh doesn't know AP tried to kill him then and even now his family member trying to harm his wife and the baby. 

However, I'm glad she once again raises the question - we just need his VR mode to get activated than being a clueless father and husband this time. 

See, right now she understands he is afraid of his world, but everything has a limit even for her patience too. So I hope this man also can understand the same. Let's see how makers will take this forward. 

I hope makers don't spoil the execution

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampgirl

What if red hoodie is Anupriya? Isn't she coming back on show? Pehle yellow gloves. Now Red hoodie๐Ÿ˜†

How come AP has entered into the VR Mansion. For a second we can think Kabir has managed to do so. But then again Kabir wants a baby too with Ridhima, so how she is harming what Kabir wanted? Maybe she hates Ridhima too much now she wants to kill her. If that's the case I feel we can see where Kabir might harm his mother for the sake of Ridhima. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

ye maine bhi bola tha kal edt mein...Kabir AP ko tapka dega if she harm Riddhima...

And ye AP ko chacha bhi le a sakta hai...

Why would Chachu bring back Anupriya? 

Do you think they might have shared something in the past? 

Or just for the sake of enmity they share - he brought? 

But if AP in jail or not in Jail and VR is not aware of this - that shows so dumb him. Like him not keeping tabs on his enemies at all. 

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awwwww moments....I feel they are giving us such moments because eventually the baby will die or RiAnsh will separate...to make up for that, they are showing all this. I hope I am wrong and we do get to see such moments in real (no dream shream).

Red hoodie person, I think they want us to doubt Angre but it's not him. 

With AP coming back, they might show us Vansh's past, his demons, his struggles.... Hopefully she isn't coming back in present. I hope nothing happens to Riddhu and the baby. Please Vansh, take her seriously....ensure you are the one who protects her and your child ... Don't let Riddhu do it on her own, she needs you - the baby needs you. I am honestly glad, Kabbu is there....I feel he will protect Riddhu/baby.

Thank you for the update Abhyudaya....whatever you said, I feel the same. Fingers crossed.

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update dear๐Ÿค—

Looks like a beautiful episode with a mixture of everything ๐Ÿ˜ and loved ur episode commentary โค 

I agree it high time vansh opens up the real problem to Riddhima. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Awwwww moments....I feel they are giving us such moments because eventually the baby will die or RiAnsh will separate...to make up for that, they are showing all this. I hope I am wrong and we do get to see such moments in real (no dream shream).

Red hoodie person, I think they want us to doubt Angre but it's not him. 

With AP coming back, they might show us Vansh's past, his demons, his struggles.... Hopefully she isn't coming back in present. I hope nothing happens to Riddhu and the baby. Please Vansh, take her seriously....ensure you are the one who protects her and your child ... Don't let Riddhu do it on her own, she needs you - the baby needs you. I am honestly glad, Kabbu is there....I feel he will protect Riddhu/baby.

Thank you for the update Abhyudaya....whatever you said, I feel the same. Fingers crossed.

Miscarriage is something I feel it can happen but before that, they need to open with each other. It cannot be kept after the separation. Like if they get separated, Vansh will tell JC days and she comes back - No. Better they show it before itself so that Vansh can also have some moments with the baby and then later whatever can happen, he can take the guilt trip. 

Red hoodie - let's see so many names coming up right now. 

AP - Yes, better be in the past. Not in present. At present, I think Kabir will harm her for hurting Ridhima and the baby for sure, I feel. Let's see how makers will show this, but Vansh can take seriously of the baby once he cures PTSD. Not before that, I feel. 

Welcome dear :) Let's see how they are going to take this and hope they don't fail us with the execution. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Thanks for the detailed update dear๐Ÿค—

Looks like a beautiful episode with a mixture of everything ๐Ÿ˜ and loved ur episode commentary โค 

I agree it high time vansh opens up the real problem to Riddhima. 

Welcome dear and thank you for liking my commentary

I hope I'm not boring the people with the regular commentary of men 

Yes, it's time he should somewhere ..... 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Riddhima's dreams are being too cute, good that atleast in dreams we're seeing all of this.

Vansh pls think. Saffron allergy doesnt make you feel choked, pls believe your wifey, you know she's good at this ๐Ÿ˜ณ

AP will make a comeback soon given she started shooting. So they can relate the red hoodie person to her. ๐Ÿค”

SO happy the KaVa scene was real not a dream.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Riddhima's dreams are being too cute, good that atleast in dreams we're seeing all of this.

Vansh pls think. Saffron allergy doesnt make you feel choked, pls believe your wifey, you know she's good at this ๐Ÿ˜ณ

AP will make a comeback soon given she started shooting. So they can relate the red hoodie person to her. ๐Ÿค”

SO happy the KaVa scene was real not a dream.

Yes, in dreams they are showing so much and in reality, they should considering even Vansh should have few moments with the baby to take the guilt trip if makers thinking separation. 

Yes, Vansh should activate his VR mode - don't know why he is so clueless when it comes to his house 

AP - I seriously would say, keep her in the past only. Not in present scenes. If the red hoodie is AP, I feel Kabir might harm her considering she is trying to harm baby and Ridhima. 

Yeah - KAVA is real

I hope at least Kabir search for red hoodie person but considering the pain went by Vansh, he is not caring much. If Ridhima would have been in that place, he would know by now who did this....