Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Guess my prediction got true indeed we are going to have a canteen blast scene 

.. πŸ˜†

Yaaay I kind of thought too blast will happend due to canteen...shaurya save anokhi againπŸ˜†

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TR_19

Yaaay I kind of thought too blast will happend due to canteen...shaurya save anokhi againπŸ˜†

Is there a new promo??πŸ€”

anjani-pagli thumbnail

For me, todays takeaway from the episode was Gayathri and Astha bonding. I simply loved both of them in same screen space.

And, Shaurya's lying to Devi, for his mother. The scene proved that Shaurya has independent thought process.

Edited by anjani-pagli - 3 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

Is there a new promo??πŸ€”

Not yet but hopefully we get one soon

TR_19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjani-pagli

For me, todays takeaway from the episode was Gayathri and Astha bonding. I simply loved both of them in same screen space.

And, Shaurya's lying to Devi, for his mother. The scene proved that Shaurya has independent thought process.

This guy does have his own thoughts also he has the guts to accept his fault like he did when anokhi did not call the media.

Next he will lie for anokhi. πŸ˜†

Edited by TR_19 - 3 years ago
anjani-pagli thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

His guy does have his own thoughts also he has the guts to accept his fault like he did when anokhi did not call the media.

Next he will lie for anokhi. πŸ˜†

will wait for that...πŸ˜†

The day he lies for Anokhi, he will start understanding his own father.

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved the episode shaurya eyes emotion the song all so perfect match loved KVS acting in single frame so many transition of emotions πŸ˜­

Ok cute part was shaan was saying nooooorrr but then stopped realising anokhi there and covered up.... 

Anokhi jald hi solve kar legi ye mystery as shaan told astha anokhi is bright student πŸ˜†

Chalo precap mein anokhi aa gaye... But shaurya tum tum karke kyu baat kar raha tha atleast aap toh bol sakta tha umar ka lihaaz yehi shikhai hai devi ne shaurya ko πŸ˜‘

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Loved the episode. β€οΈ

It was an emotional episode to show the emotional side of Shaurya πŸ˜’

But I liked the last part,the confrontation between Aastha and Devi. It cleared so many confusion. I can only blame the situation and devil devi took benefit of it. Still have doubt whether she actually loves Shaurya as her son😑 But enough of her controlling Shaurya, I want Aastha to fight for her son like a Jhansi ki Rani  Anokhi is there to support her.

By the way, I noticed one thing today ki Sabarwal house mei sab ek se bedkar ek jasus hei. Debi followed kanchan, Shaurya followed Debi. Sab janna chahte hei dusra banda kahan jaraha hei

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tikmun

Loved the episode. β€οΈ

It was an emotional episode to show the emotional side of Shaurya πŸ˜’

But I liked the last part,the confrontation between Aastha and Devi. It cleared so many confusion. I can only blame the situation and devil devi took benefit of it. Still have doubt whether she actually loves Shaurya as her son😑 But enough of her controlling Shaurya, I want Aastha to fight for her son like a Jhansi ki Rani  Anokhi is there to support her.

By the way, I noticed one thing today ki Sabarwal house mei sab ek se bedkar ek jasus hei. Debi followed kanchan, Shaurya followed Debi. Sab janna chahte hei dusra banda kahan jaraha hei

I noticed that too. Everyone is always following the other. I find it a little weird how Devi goes to check on Shaurya so late at night...like he is a grown man. He doesn't need someone to check if he is sleeping or not. She is almost obsessed with him.🀣

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I noticed that too. Everyone is always following the other. I find it a little weird how Devi goes to check on Shaurya so late at night...like he is a grown man. He doesn't need someone to check if he is sleeping or not. She is almost obsessed with him.🀣

πŸ˜†

Exactly.. But following each other to hospital was too much. In the drawing room Shaurya was behaving like he gvs a damn to Aastha. Par baad mei woh bhi pahanch gaya morning ko. Devi ji ke toh kya hi kahna. She will beat CBI ,she can sense Shaurya 's liè,Kanchan ok bhi pakad liya😎