Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can someone call for an Ambulance from mental asylum.😠 They can get many patients in VR Mansion itself.

If they are bringing the track where Kabir will kidnap Riddhima and Vansh will fight with him then I am gonna love it.🥰

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Drna

Can someone call for an Ambulance from mental asylum.😠 They can get many patients in VR Mansion itself.

If they are bringing the track where Kabir will kidnap Riddhima and Vansh will fight with him then I am gonna love it.🥰

You know more than anything it is disappointing. Leave everything aside, being a woman how can Ishaani/Chanchal stoop so low. I don't get it and honestly it is high time Vansh should know about their true colors.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I’m wondering if precap  before when  Vansh is yelling at Kabir to stay away from Rhiddima that  those scenes happen before this precap

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

You know more than anything it is disappointing. Leave everything aside, being a woman how can Ishaani/Chanchal stoop so low. I don't get it and honestly it is high time Vansh should know about their true colors.

This shows that Ishani was not even attached to the child or feeling sad after the loss of her child. Because if she was just 1% attached then she would never think of harming Riddhima' s child as a real mother knows how it feels when you loss your child.😏😏😔

And Chanchal's priorities are only gold and property that's why she didn't care about teaching something good to her son.🤨 

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This shows that Ishani was not even attached to the child or feeling sad after the loss of her child. Because if she was just 1% attached then she would never think of harming Riddhima' s child as a real mother knows how it feels when you loss your child.😏😏😔

And Chanchal's priorities are only gold and property that's why she didn't care about teaching something good to her son.🤨 

Couldnt agree more, I have always felt that she was upset because she thinks Vansh chose Riddhu over her and not because of her miscarriage...Her reasons are so damm wrong on every level.

Chanchal.... bhaisaab I have no words. Is she even for real? Itni problem and khudka beta itna capable hota toh abhi tak khud kuch kr chuka hota....they want Vansh's property and they also want Vansh to look after the business because clearly khudke pati and bete mein itni capabilities toh hai nahi.

Amekha thumbnail

So the snake family plotted with kabir and got her kidnapped 😡

I mean what the hell. Someone kill this Ishani asap .

And what are the makers showing? Riddhu not being able to understand her husband's touch? 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much I agree is Ishani & Chanchal are so bad they want to cause harm to Rhiddima who  especially carrying a child that’s Vansh, the reason they want to cause harm is horrible I hope when Vansh finds out he gives tells them off 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Green - I think this is what’s gonna happen now! As long as they show RiAnsh get together again and Vansh saves Riddhima from that psycho Kabir 

orange - that’s for sure and not just the asylum they all can be booked and sent to jail also as that’s where they belong to 

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

I’m wondering if precap  before when  Vansh is yelling at Kabir to stay away from Rhiddima that  those scenes happen before this precap

Ya ya those are happening before these coz those outfits are different compared to this, so that scene is happening before this scene