Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Ya ya those are happening before these coz those outfits are different compared to this, so that scene is happening before this scene

I just hope Vansh will find Rhiddima soon and not have to drag the story  him finding her for weeks 

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This Kabbu ! 😡

Has he got some death wish or sth?? ??

He was doing his creepy antics hiddenly till now, but ab toh khullam khulla Vansh ki Biwi ko utha liya😲

Ye pitega,  bohot  pitega . ( & m soooo loving d thought of him being punished by Vansh😈. )

Kya Humara sapna poora hoga??

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

I just hope Vansh will find Rhiddima soon and not have to drag the story  him finding her for weeks 

Oh ya same here 

I hope they won’t do it here as the fans won’t like that much of dragging 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

You know more than anything it is disappointing. Leave everything aside, being a woman how can Ishaani/Chanchal stoop so low. I don't get it and honestly it is high time Vansh should know about their true colors.

Ya that’s true!!!

Ishani and chanchal along with anupriya are such a disgrace on the name of a Woman also!!! So cheap and always stooping so low 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amekha

So the snake family plotted with kabir and got her kidnapped 😡

I mean what the hell. Someone kill this Ishani asap .

And what are the makers showing? Riddhu not being able to understand her husband's touch? 

I don’t think they plotted along with Kabir! I think all of them are plotting single handedly according to the way I saw it! 

That’s why Kabir touched Riddhima drapping with her saree so that Riddhima won’t be able to feel the touch of Vansh or someone else 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

This shows that Ishani was not even attached to the child or feeling sad after the loss of her child. Because if she was just 1% attached then she would never think of harming Riddhima' s child as a real mother knows how it feels when you loss your child.😏😏😔

And Chanchal's priorities are only gold and property that's why she didn't care about teaching something good to her son.🤨 

Chanchal is utter crap, that’s all she’s bothered about than about her own son also at times, she just wants those. 

Green - true!! Coz she was least bothered or not bothered about this child at all from the beginning itself, she in fact didn’t even want her child but doing all this crap to Riddhima, leave her this is her own brother’s child as well!! 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Couldnt agree more, I have always felt that she was upset because she thinks Vansh chose Riddhu over her and not because of her miscarriage...Her reasons are so damm wrong on every level.

Chanchal.... bhaisaab I have no words. Is she even for real? Itni problem and khudka beta itna capable hota toh abhi tak khud kuch kr chuka hota....they want Vansh's property and they also want Vansh to look after the business because clearly khudke pati and bete mein itni capabilities toh hai nahi.

Green- everything is wrong just like her! I never used to hate or dislike Ishani coz she always loved Vansh and remained loyal to her brother but ever since her miscarriage happened she got into my hatred radar as she thinks it’s all about her! Vansh has his life too, he can’t only be a brother always, this Brat forgot the amount of things and torture her brother had to go through coz of her 

Red - exactly! They don’t have the ability and capability so wants Vansh to do everything for them also while not letting that man enjoy and have his own life with his wife and would be child! Chanchal really is a disgrace on the name of a Woman! So cheap as always 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Thank you so much I agree is Ishani & Chanchal are so bad they want to cause harm to Rhiddima who  especially carrying a child that’s Vansh, the reason they want to cause harm is horrible I hope when Vansh finds out he gives tells them off 

I can’t wait for Vansh to find these out and tell them off and show them what their places are and what they deserve 

Ishani should understand this is her own blood brother’s child. Not just Riddhima’s

Chanchal and her family are the most sh**ty ones here who does nothing and can’t do anything but eats out of Vansh 

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ya that’s true!!!

Ishani and chanchal along with anupriya are such a disgrace on the name of a Woman also!!! So cheap and always stooping so low 

AP was so much better .....Ishani and Chanchal 😪

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Green- everything is wrong just like her! I never used to hate or dislike Ishani coz she always loved Vansh and remained loyal to her brother but ever since her miscarriage happened she got into my hatred radar as she thinks it’s all about her! Vansh has his life too, he can’t only be a brother always, this Brat forgot the amount of things and torture her brother had to go through coz of her 

Red - exactly! They don’t have the ability and capability so wants Vansh to do everything for them also while not letting that man enjoy and have his own life with his wife and would be child! Chanchal really is a disgrace on the name of a Woman! So cheap as always 

Exactly, somewhere I always felt that Ishani, will always have Vansh's back but I couldn't be more wrong. That girl is a disgrace. Not an ounce of guilt and now she has the audacity to go around and hurt her brother's wife and child.

Chanchal and family - bunch of losers. Aryan for once could have teamed up with Vansh but nahi. Kamina

Edited by Neha_J - 3 years ago