Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Tips to increase forum ranking

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Chaska Meter show ranking of India forums depends upon -

1. Buzz :- Buzz points come from the comments posted on telly buzz articles and videos posted on IF and the show must be tagged in them. For more buzz points, write show's name with correct spelling and first letter in capital for example Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani.

2. Rating :- To get rating points, you need to hit the Chaska Meter. The more votes, the more points. But always rate 5, rating less than 5 reduces points. 

3. Views and Activity :- We need to increase activity in the forum. Some important things -

i) SILENT MEMBERS PLEASE COMMENT AND BE ACTIVE. Just liking the comment is not enough.

ii) Rather than opening new threads on same topic.Try to make the existing topics Pink. The color of the thread just before the name becomes pink when it gets 250+ views or 25+ replies or both. And the more the pink threads, the higher the ranking will be.

iii) Comment on Written updates threads also. Its a way to increase the forum ranking.

iv) Keep posting in all the threads like Photo Gallery, Creation Gallery, ATs etc.

4. Followers :- Followers are those who subscribe the show on IF. To subscribe the show, open the show's main page. You will see a follow button just near the montage of the show. Click on it and follow.

5. Celebrity Ranking :- This is also an important part for CM ranking. For increasing celebrity ranking, join their fan clubs, comment on their profile, videos, articles and photos.

credit: altgr

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thankyou for sharing :)

SAra29 thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the information in detail.😊

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi!

I think the 250+ views and 25+ comments don't make the topic pink any longer. Rather 1000+ views and 15+ replies make the topics hot topics. 

Also, the written update thread has been closed for comments, so we can't comment there as well.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness behind creating this post

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Hi!

I think the 250+ views and 25+ comments don't make the topic pink any longer. Rather 1000+ views and 15+ replies make the topics hot topics. 

Also, the written update thread has been closed for comments, so we can't comment there as well.

Yes. You got it right.

1k views and 15+ replies together makes the topic red. 

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for tagging dear. I went through it. 
🤗

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Hi!

Hey I created this post like three months ago plus they keep on bringing changes so it's possible something is outdated.

Thanks you for pointing out tho