RiAnsh drabble: I Trust You. *Complete*.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Based on tomorrow's precap,where Vansh punches Kabir and asks to stay away from Riddhima and his baby. Totally my take.

"Riddhima se dur rehna,Kabir.. Agar tumne unke baare mein socha bhi na,then you can't even imagine the things i am going to do with you.." Vansh replied,seething in anger,while he headlocked Kabir tightly.

He then jerked Kabir off from his hold and left from there. He went towards the poolside to calm down his nerves,because of the ongoing tension going on in his mind.

He never thought that he will be blessed with the divine feeling of becoming a father. Owing to the nature of his business and his dark past,he was cursed by so many people,due to which,he never wanted anyone else in his life who would become his weakness.

He always wanted to have someone,whom he would call his own,who would become the support when he and Riddhima turns old,who will not judge him like his own siblings' do,who will play with him,whose babbles and cackles will echo in the whole mansion. Mostly,who will love him despite all his shortcomings.

He is nervous and scared to the level of infinity. He covered his face to hide those tears away,so that Riddhima doesnt catch him off guard.

"Aakhon se aansu beh jaane do,Vansh. Inhe andar dabaake rakhne se nasoor banjayenge.. Agar rone se tumhara dil halka hota hai,toh wohi sahi.. Main idhar hi hu,tumhare paas." Riddhima said,as she came and sat beside Vansh.

She dipped her legs in the cool water,while she kept Vansh's head on her lap and grazed his hair,to relieve him off the tension.

Vansh felt at peace. The storm in his heart,started to subside as he let those tears fall silently,wetting Riddhima's saree. 

Sensing his dilemma,Riddhima spoke while she made him face her. Her eyes held a strong determination and a fire. She took his hand and placed it over her belly,where their symbol of love is sleeping peacefully.

"Main aur humara aanewala baccha tumhari kamzori nahi,balki tumhari shakti banenge Vansh. Agar tum aise kamzor par gaye,toh tumhara baccha kya sikhega? Usse kya lagega ki main hi apne Baba ka weakness ban gaya hu?? Nahi,Vansh. Aisa mat socho.. He will bring out the strongest version of you,who knows how to provide justice to the needy and punish those who did wrong. Woh hum dono ka Ansh hoga.. Thora tum aur thori main.. Negative mat socho,meri jaan!!" Riddhima made him understand.

''Agar woh bara hoke mujhe judge kiya toh??" Vansh asked in a broken voice,holding Riddhima's hand tightly.

"He will never. Tum ho na,usse sahi raah dikhane keliye, usse samjhane keliye ki kyun tum aise thhe... Aur main toh rahungi hi,tum dono ko support karne keliye. Humara baccha tumse bohut pyaar karega. Woh apni Baba ka jigar ka tukda banega.." Riddhima wiped his tears and smiled.

Vansh smiled and asked softly, "Kya main usse mehsoos kar sakta hu,abhi?"

Riddhima smiled amidst her tears and placed his shaky hand over her tummy. He closed his eyes tightly and felt his baby's heartbeat. 

"Mehsoos kiya apne bacche ko,Vansh?" Riddhima asked softly.

"Main yeh pal jeena chahta hu,tumhare saath Riddhima. Ab koi bhi,kuch bhi maayne nahi rakhega mere liye. Ab tum aur humara baccha hi mere top priority ho.  Abhi se,tumhara aur humare honewale bacche ka bohut khyaal rakhunga.. Jo hoga,dekha jaayega.. Dogi na mera saath?" Vansh said with a determination.

"Bappa aur main tumhare saath humesha rahenge.. Upar Bappa aur unke Papa hai,aur niche humare baby ke Baba.. Bappa,Mahadev ji aur tumhare rehte huye koi humara kuch bhi bigar nahi sakta.. I do trust you,my love." Riddhima replied and pulled him for a chaste kiss,pouring out all the love and care she harbours for him.

*The End*.

Edited by Anika_PreRish - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww Anika!!

I loved it. ❤️ So well expressed.

The acceptance and resolve to protect his wife and kid. This VRS will emerge in the show also hopefully.

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Awww Anika!!

I loved it. ❤️ So well expressed.

The acceptance and resolve to protect his wife and kid. This VRS will emerge in the show also hopefully.

Thank you,Ayushi bae 🥰❤️

Anika_PreRish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much 

ancykaaraa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow Anika...!! Loved it❤️

Writers Yeh Show Mein Honna Chahiye