Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice

Waiting for Uday next move

hp07 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2 - Part 2

By evening, DS and Brij reach Mahal after fixing the newspaper company.  the rest of the family with exception of Manyata, question them about Mahashaba. Angry Brij, takes it out on Komal and the ways she is with regard to Manyata. Jay was tensed with his father’s words and DS’s promise to find out the truth. At the same time, she was disappointed with DS’s adamant decision to keep M as yuvrani. It hits Jay - biggest thorn in her path is DS. She had done everything right to Knock Manyata over except remove her support system- As the family bickering goes on, someone walks in the Mahal. A smile appears on Jay’s face, her love was here.  

“Khammagani” says a suave prince dressed in black suit that made him look like a million bucks.

He was welcomed by all “kaise aana hua beta” asks DS

“Its time DS, to fulfill your promise. I thought I would initiate it” he snaps his finger at end and 8-9 JIagarh staff walks in with big baskets. M, who was on her way to terrace, hear some commotion & decides to check it out.

“yeh sab kya hai beta” asks Komal

“shagun aunty Komal” … Jay get excited as she assumed Uday’s hurt ego must have brought this for her, but it was short lived as he adds “Humare aur Manyata ki shaadi ka shagun”

M who was standing on the second floor was beyond shocked

“maa” she says from top of the stairs.

Music fills the room….

All eyes turn to her but her eyes meet his only. she stood gracefully as Yuvrani Manyata, despite his anger for a moment he felt sense of pride seeing her. On the other hand, Manyata who felt ounce of guilt for sending him to jail was a bit relieved.

Ek dil hai
Ek jaan hai 

She breaks the eye contact and walks down the stairs. Uday takes in a deep breath reminding his stupid heart not to be excited as he is angry with her.
Dono tujhpe
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai 

Uday had maintained his eyes on her this whole time. Music…. Once down, she walks toward him with their eyes back on each other. She stops few feet from him.
Ek main hoon
Ek imaan hai 

He walks toward her eliminating the distance between them.
Dono tujhpe haan tujhpe
Dono tujhpe qurbaan hai 

With their eye contact still maintained, Uday takes letter out of his jacket, hands it to her. But M refuses to take it.
Ek dil hai 

He grabs her hand and places letter in it. M was shocked with his rude gesture. 
Ishq bhi tu mera pyar bhi tu
Meri baat zaat jazbaat bhi tu
Parwaaz bhi tu rooh-e-saaz bhi tu
Meri saans nabz aur hayaat bhi tu
Mera raaz bhi tu pukhraj bhi tu
Meri aas pyaas aur libaas bhi tu
Meri jeet bhi tu meri haar bhi tu
Mera taj raj aur mizaaj bhi tu

Both refused to let their eye contact go. Uday searched i for some compassion, some feeling towards him  in her eyes but it seemed non-existent. Whereas, Manyata, who had ventured too deep, was lost in windows to his soul.

Komal walks to Manyata places her hand on her shoulder, causing Manyata to break the eye contact.

Ignorning the letter in her hand she says “tum jail se kaise nikale” harshly with enough hate to pierce his heart

“who kya hai na sweetheart, aapne aapki yeh nayi nayi takaat ka istaml karke humhe jail bhejva diya aur humne humari saalo purani takaat se apne aap ko reeha karva diya” matching her sternness

despite knowing she asks “yeh sab kya hai” she asks hoping to hear a different answer

pointing to the letter “open it and see yourself”. She reads the letter and is shocked. Komal takes letter from and same reaction. “Dadishaheb. Yeh kya hai’?”

“yeh contract hai humare aur Jaigarh k beech that states Yuvrani of Devgarh will marry Yuvraj of Jaigarh.”

“aapne humhe bataya kyu nai. Aapne humhe dhoke mein rakha.”

“beta you won the competition. Humne dhoka nai kiya”

“agar humhe pata hota toh hum kabhi bhi yuvrani nai bante” says angry M

jay who was shocked to hear says “this is why you helped her to become Yuvrani, crushing all my dreams Uday? So, you can get to her?”

“Jay, yeh sab kabhi aapka tha hi nai. Aapko toh khush hona chahiye you get to opportunity to even compete. Humne jiska haq tha uska saath diya hai, it just worked out well for me (smirking)”

“this is what he does, creating drift between us sisters. Hum is contract ko nai mante”

“vijay banna lagta hai aapne Manyata ko Rajwado ki promise ka lesson nai sikhaya, koi nai I suggest you read the contract your highness before making any decision… (turning to DS and Komal he takes their blessing) “hum aapke shagun ka intezaar karenge” and leavesM follows him. in the hallway, she says ‘Rukho” & he turns to her

“Jo karna hai karlo par hum tumse kabhi shaadi nai karenge” she says angrily

“well sweetheart that’s not upto you anymore” caresses her check with his knuckle. She swats his hand away causing Uday to smile to see his jungle billi.

“kya yehi tumhara pyaar hai? Who does it to someone they claim to love?” her words awakened the lion within, ‘how dare she question his love, after all he has done’ he thinks. M could see the lion coming out in this gaze, she had heard of Uday’s lion side but never has been on receiving end…that was about to change

“you are going to teach me about love? You and your majnu? (mocking tone) you still think that is love? (chuckles for a sec & then angry again) kya hai na princess, I am not like your majnu. I would never beg for my love. Ab tak aapne kuch nai dekha, par ab dekhoenge… yuvraj ka pyaar hota kya hai” he walks out leaving her surprised.

She walks to her room steaming. DS follows her. “Beta…” she gets interrupted by Manyata “how could you do this to me? You knew this all along? You played me, your own granddaughter” DS lets her vent out, then she adds “aapko kya lagta hai, yeh kuch mahine pehle ki baat hai? Nai, this was decided long long back. Devgarh and Jaigarh ki kahani toh saaalo purani hai, and it became stronger as your grandfather and Uday’s grandfather became best friends. That friendship moved to next generations between Giri and Brij and then you and Uday. This marriage is result of years of friendship. Long before any contract came in play. Aapki family ne aapni zaban di thi, aur rajwado mein aapni zaban ki keemat sabse zayada hoti hai, even more than a contract.”

“is contract se aapne humari har khusi kar rasta band kar diya” M says softly

“aap toh aise react kar rahi hai jaise hum aapki shaadi kissi gunde ya ajnabi se kar rahe hai. Hum jante hai aapko kuch yaad nai par aap bhul rahi hai yeh wohi insan hai jisse aap kabhi bahut pyaar karti thi jo aapka sabse kareebi dost tha. Jisko dekhe bina na aapke din ki shurvat hoti thi ya khatam” Frustrated DS leaves her alone.

The staff had placed all the shagun into an empty room next to Yuvrani’s room. Manyata’s conversation with Rajmata had made her confused. Lot was going in her mind from recent events. A particular basket catching her eyes. She picks up the first item and opens it, a beautiful blue maxi dress. It was elegant and classy. She grabs the next item, a royal blue and silver saree. Looking through, she finds a blue purse, sandals, and other accessories. All these, bring a memory to her mind:

“Princess yeh dekho (showing one-shoulder maxi pink dress), this is perfect and sexy (as he winks at her)”

Though she was not completely uneducated, English was out of her reach. But English classes were going well, she was able to understand and speak a lot more now. “yeh toh phata hai, iska ek baazu (sleeve) nai hai… dekho”

“usse style kehte hai” laughing at her comment. M realizes it’s with the dress “Halkat, rakh usko” Though she had made considerable progress to be royal, her moniya slipped out every now and then, usually in Uday’s presence. In her defense, he irritated her the most. “Aww my jungle billi is back” says Uday lightly tapping her cheek.  They continue to browse through other stores trying to find perfect outfit for Manyata for the Party that was arranged in her honour. Finally, she sees a dress she likes and shouts “Udayyyy” who was only a few feet from her. “shhh, princesses’ don’t shout”. “but I do” she replies with a smirk “yeh dekho kitana pyaara hai na Uday”

looking at it closely “Meh, it’s just okay” he replies

“oh comeon, itna toh sundar hai. Aur waise bhi blue humara favorite color hai, humpe kafi suit karta hai”

he gives her a ‘oh really’ look “princess har blue cheez ek si nai hoti. Aur wasise bhi aapke skin tone k hisaab se red aapke bahut zayada suit karta hai” (lifting up a red dress) “yeh dekho, this is stunning”

After bickering for a while, Uday suggest she try them both and then decide. She puts on the red dress and was surprised, it was stunning for sure. “wow you look so beautiful” whispers Uday as she walks out. He fixes her hair and moves her loose hair back, causing her throat to dry up. Turning her to the mirror, “see” he adds. She walks back inside and tries on blue dress. It didn’t feel the same when she put that on. ‘damn it” she thinks ‘I hate it when he is right, this dress isn’t that ‘pyaara’ as she initially thought’ BUT she can’t tell him he was right, that would lead to his signature smug, know it all smirk that she hated. Thinking quick on her feet “you know Uday, tum humare liye itna kuch kar rahe ho toh humhe tumhari baat maan leni chahiye”

he smirks at her comment, he could figure why she was saying that. “Acha … but let me see it atleast”

She comes out and he again says “its looks good too! whats the problem?”

She was about to reply when his phone rings. While he is on his phone she analyzing herself in the mirror ‘is he just saying that to make her feel good? She didn’t even like it and she loves the color blue.’ Little did she know that Uday’s comment had changed her perception of the dress.  Dress lost its charms after knowing his feeling about it. And somewhere deep down she didn’t want what he didn’t like.

“princess, Kuch urgent kaam aa gaya hai, sorry!. Hum aap k liye gadi bhejva rahe hai. It should be here soon you can complete your shopping till then”

she ends up buying the red dress. She was anxious and happy, maybe because she was excited to see his face when he saw the dress she picked. She heads back to Mahal. Enroute she was excited and decides to text Unnati. Seconds later, she gets out holding her head, “aap theek hai Yuvranisa?” She nods yes, luckily the air bags deployed on time. Her car had spun before hitting a tree. A bit later her ride arrived, she rushes to him. “theek toh ho?” he says twirling her around to ensure she was okay. She nods yes and he hugs her “oh thank god, she was uncomfortable, still shocked from the impact, causing her to break the hug quickly. They head out when she gets a call, she checks the name and ignores the call as she didn’t want to hurt his feeling.

At the mahal, she was still uncomfortable, mental paralysis/shocks due to the incident…she was anxious & unsure of what was going on within her. THe door swings open hard causing her to get up from bed and turn to see the face of the visitor. But the second she turned, she was engulfed into a warm tight hug. Her hands were on the side as she decided what to do. She could sense he was upset… maybe angry. “hum theek hai” she says softly…. (but no response. He moves his face deeper into her neck, tightening his grip further) “Uday….” the warmth from his body and smell of cologne was taking over her. She felt her heart and mind melt at the time. Her hands automatically go up to embrace him back. Being in hug she felt safe, protected and…it felt good. Her eyes gets moist as she remembers the accident and how she felt during. It was like her heart and mind had stopped working at that moment and now all her feeling (scared, anxious, sad…) was coming out and she was slowly getting back to herself. After a bit, he breaks the hug. Uday makes her sit as he kneels down next to her. Wiping her tears, “I am so sorry princess, sab humari galti hai. I shouldn’t have left you alone. Aapko kuch ho jata toh…. Hum uss driver ko chodenge nai”

“Uday uski koi galti nai thi. The van came in front of us out of nowhere. Actually, woh nai hote toh it would have been worse. He saved me by hitting the tree”  

After a while he adds “Well I am sorry humne aapka call nai uthaya. I was in a meeting”

“its okay ”

“aap ghar kaise aayi?” asks Uday… M - “chodo yeh sab ab Uday. I want some ice cream!” she adds to lighten the mood. Uday gestures after you as they go down to dining room. On the way there, M thinks ‘she couldn’t tell him she ended up calling Aakash, as she was not allowed to see him. At that time, she didn’t know what to do, Uday hadn’t answered the call so she called Aakash. She pauses for a second realizing ‘She called Uday first., Akash was last resort’ When Aakash hugged her, she didn’t feel comfort that she should have… that she is felt just moments back. Uday says “ yeh lo princess.. aapka favorite chocolate ice cream” breaking her thought.

Manyata breaks out of flashback as well ‘stop it Manyata, just stop’ she warns herself. Putting stuff back she heads back to her room and slips in bed. That hug, That warmth comes to her mind, what she felt at that time, she starts feeling just thinking of it and slowly falls asleep feeling safe.    

In the morning, Komal runs into Manyata’s room. “Manyata beta get up… get up”....“kya huya maa? …. Panicked Komal says “Maashaheb… Maashaheb ka accident ho gaya”. M is beyond shocked.

Edited by hp07 - 2 years ago
hp07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikitaparas

Nice

Waiting for Uday next move

Thanks.. here it is! 

hp07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Poor Manyata. She is suffering like hell.

Not for long!

Nikitaparas thumbnail

Awesome

Why Manyata always looks like dumb I mean she easily trust jay but not Uday I think Jay is behind DS accident

hp07 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikitaparas

Awesome

Why Manyata always looks like dumb I mean she easily trust jay but not Uday I think Jay is behind DS accident

Ya she is bit too naive and can be irrational at time that what leads her into problems. But she will slowly grow as a person. 

hp07 thumbnail

There was an error in the last chapter that i have fixed. the shopping trip it said was for the yuvrani challenge (Akash would be dead by then) but it was for the party that DS arranges in her honour (where she danced with Uday). 

Chapter 4: 

The family reaches hospital to find Doctor Uncle (DU) conversing with the doctor on duty. Brij –how is she?

DU – the wound is quite deep. Its soon to say anything Maharaj

Tears were dropping from Komal’s eyes. She couldn’t help it, this caused Brij to get angry, say to doctor on duty – “save her or else god help you’

DU – calm down Maharaj

Someone walks in casually not realizing all the visitors had joined. “Jai bhai where were you? I called you so many times. And wait what are you doing here?” asks Vijay as she noticed Jai walk out from one of the rooms.

Jai was not expecting her family here so soon “woh…woh vijay bhai humhe aapka message mila toh I came here, I was nearby only” … Vijay and M look at one another. Vijay raises his eyebrow at her, causing Jay to be nervous.

They let go as health of their grandmother was more important at this time and consoling Komal.

“Baas Maa” pleads Manyata. She felt a presence behind her, and turns to see him. Ignoring her, he walks to Komal, wipes her tears “these don’t suit you beautiful”. Komal hugs him as he consoles her. Manyata was surprised she had never seen this side of him. She felt warm for a second before her disgust takes over. I hate his guts she thinks. There on the other side, nervous Jay thanks God for helping her from vijay bhai’s questions. the recent event crosses her mind:

She sneaks out of her house early morning. On the other side, DS gets a call & rushes out. Jay follows her to a secluded area. Once the time was right, she pulls on the side and makes a call. Few minutes later she gets confirmation message and reaches her destination. There was her grandmother, lying on the ground after been thrown out of her car. An evil grin takes over her face and stroking her head she says “sorry DS, but until you are here I cannot reach my goals…” Giving instructions to her goons, she leaves for a café, waiting for the news to reach her family.

A hand on her shoulder, breaks her thoughts. “kaha thi aap beta” asks Brij. She makes an excuse and Brij accepts. Seeing her dad frustrated, she strikes her next move and instigates Brij against Manyata. With fake tears “bechari DS, iss umar bhi she has to suffer so much when she should be relaxing. Manayat jiji ka yeh mess clean karte karte yeh sab ho gaya. I am sure mahashaba ne DS ko kuch phir se kaha hoga.” She stops as he sees her dad mulling over her words.

The day passes in the hospital, everyone was sitting waiting for some news. Uday sat with Komal the whole time to calm her. He hasn’t even looked at Manyata once, not that she cared but she did notice. Jay took the other side of Uday, trying to get some of his concerns. Unnati, Vijay and Manyata took the opposite seats. Finally, DU and doctors come out. Brij rushes to them “what happened?”

DU – “she is stable but… but unko hosh nai aaya hai.” The other doctor, who was scared of Brij, stammers and adds “if she doesn’t by morning, she may slip into coma”. DU holds Brij back as he was unsure what he would do. DU urged everyone to go home and he will stay as he wants to monitor DS. They all left. Uday and Giri, decide to stop by the Devgarh palace to check on everyone before going home.

As the family enter the house, Brij yells for a someone to get him a drink. Komal tries to stop him, but he ignores her. Manyata decides to give it a try “Please Daata” she adds. Brij laughs a bit “Yuvraniji (In a demeaning tone) aap humhe kuch mat kahe” M was hurt by his tone “Yeh sab aap ki wajjah se huya hai” Komal tries to stop him but he goes on “nai komal aaj humhe kehne dijiye. Bahut huya, bahut protect kar liya aapne aapki iss beti ko. Kya diya hai isne humhe dukh k alava.? She doesn’t care about you or this family, but you are blinded by your motherly love. She is selfish. Ek do kodi k insan k liye humare saalo purani dosti ko mitti mein mila di. Maashaheb has been stressed day and night kyunki aapki ladli beti ko koi akal nai hai… apne aur apne chawlwalo k alava inhe kuch dekhta nai…(he pauses) Ever since you have come into our lives we have not had peace, isse acha....” Komal folds her hand in front of him and he stops. M was heartbroken beyond words, she stood there with her head down. Jai tries to hide her excitement. Brij was angry but a small guilt took over him for saying these words to his daughter. He throws the glass in his hand and tries to walk out of the house but sees Giri and Uday standing at the door. Jai walks to her room, as her task was complete – M’s insult and slowly turning family against her. Luckily Uday somehow showed up to witness all this cherry on top of the cake -  she thinks. Komal and Vijay wanted to leave but with Jaigarh family there, they couldn’t. Komal invites them in. M saw them too but she was lost in her world to realize. Like a zombie, she walks to her room.

Manyata was sitting on her bed, with wall of tears forming in her eyes as her father’s words replayed in her mind. She felt like worst daughter… maybe worst human ever. they just don’t understand what it’s like to love someone and to lose them she convinces herself. But her mind replayed the words, has she really been so selfish? Lost in her inner turmoil, she fails to notice him, who had walked into her room. He sits on the bed, across from her, on the other edge. Her thoughts break and she looks at him as he says “Don’t take Uncle Brij’s words to heart. he is just upset about his mother, he didn’t mean it. In the end, you are his daughter and he loves you” he gets up to leave. Uday’s words especially the last line, made her feel super guilty, guilty about making her father feel such pain. She breaks down crying. There, Uday stops in his track hearing her cry. His mind tells him to just leave but his kambhakt heart could not bear it. He had an urge to take away all her pain. Yet he tried to leave but couldn’t move forward, it was like his legs were under his heart’s control. After much debate, he takes in a deep breath and releases forcefully as he turns to walk toward her. He sits next to her, but at a distance “baas Manyata”. Hesitant he places his hand on her hand to calm her down “please don’t cry princess” as that word escaped his mouth, he curses himself for saying it as he had decided to just call her Manyata. But he was weak again. for some reason, this girl had a way to break any and all walls he created.

Not being able to handle the pain, Manyata hugs him. Uday’s let her vent it out. He knew she just needed support, it was nothing more. He repeats to himself not to read too much into it as it meant nothing. so, all while his hands were on his side. With the recent events, he had become skeptical when it came to her. He was scared to trust her. He couldn’t take the betrayal again. After a while Manyata realizes what she was doing. She lets him go and calms herself down. Uday gets up and leaves. At the door, he says “take care of yourself”. M was surprised at his actions and his words. More so she was surprised at her own actions.

Few days pass by and lots had changed in Devgarh Palace. DS did not regain consciousness within 24 hours as needed. She had slipped into coma. The family moved her into the palace where they can take care of her properly. Brij has turned to alcohol to solve his problems and was not focusing on the estate and business. Manyata and Jay took over everything with help from Vijay Bhai, Doc uncle and Komal. Manyata and Jay were getting along… at least while they were working.

“jiji here are few documents that need signature.” Says Jay. Manyata who was busy reviewing a labor contract says “hmm, hang on”. A staff member comes in the room “yuvranisa, Mr. Rathod aapse milne aaye hai, unhone kaha unki appointment hai”. Manyata peeks at her calendar and sees the appointment noted down. “unhe andar bhejiye”… A young man walks in the room, causing Manyata to be confused and Jay shocked.

“jagat” Jay whispers to herself.

“Namaste Yuvrani Manyata, I am Jagat Rathore, son of industrialist Mr. Abhimanyu Rathore.”

“oh yes, Namaste… so what I can do for you Mr. Rathore”

“Please call me Jagat. Actually, there is charity event for kids with health issues and we would love for you to contribute…” Anticipating his request, M interrupts “sure, I would love to help. Who should I write the check to?”

“oh no Yuvrani, it’s a different type of event. We do not need your money, we need your time. We will be auctioning off one day of your time. Winner of the bid will get to spend time with you. Get to live the royal life for a day” … “that’s quite interesting” comments Manyata…. “Ji, we are asking actors, royals, models to donate their time” …” wow” says Jay and Manyata…. “but why just limited to these, why not include those other powerful people like scientist, doctor, athletes, business leader, activist” says Manyata as she did not like the idea of other hard working, powerful and impactful people being over-shadowed by royals and models.

“that’s a great suggestion, Yuvrani. I will personally look into it. (now looking at Jay) I understand a princess’ time and value is more precious than us common folk. (now back at Manyata) We hope you will consider our event” He hands her his card and without looking at Jay leaves. Manyata notices the awkwardness.

Jay felt bad about how things went with him, flashbacks of how she used him to get Uday to agree to the marriage. After a while, her thoughts break and she asks “jiji, are we going to go?” … “ofcourse”. Jay was happy.

Amidst whole charity event she almost forgets her documents that needed signature. She was at the door, when she comes back “oh jiji, still need your signatures” … Manyata takes the papers from her and was about to sign when a voice comes “pehle padlo Yuvrani” that raises her anger level from 0 to 60 in 3 sec. She ignores him “aapki bhalai k liye keh rahe hai, akir aap humari mangetar hai” adds Uday. “abhi humari sagai nai huyi toh you are not my fiancé” she snaps back “woh bhi ho jayegi sweetheart (Jay was getting disgusting with all his flirting) in case you forget 16 saal pheli ho chuki thi but koi nai. (in serious tone now) but abhi k liye read the papers” … “I don’t need to, Jay is my sister and I trust her. You are the villain in the story, stay out of it” …this causes Uday to smile “aap k liye toh hum supervillain bhi baan jayenge baby” and walks out the room. Though Jay was angry herself, she tries to take advantage of M’s anger and gets her to sign the papers.

In Jaigarh Office – Uday calls in his sidekick, Kabir (KK), he was Uday’s friend, wingman and manager. If he was Sherlock, Kabir was Watson.… or even as Hanuman to Ram, though Uday was not such a Saint.

“waise humhe kab milaoge Manyata oops Bhabhi se? Hum bhi dekha chahte hai kisne Yuvraj ko itna…” he stops as Uday glares at him “you know I am kidding” KK adds. Uday opens the deal file but his thoughts wonder off to Manyata’s words from earlier on. Though he doesn’t show it, they get to him. Never has he cared about someone and never has he had to experienced such hate. He slams the file shut and put his head down on the desk hoping to rid his mind of her thoughts.

Preview: Uday’s winning bid on Manyata. Is winning bid on Uday irritating Manyata?

hp07 thumbnail

Glad you liked it!

hp07 thumbnail

Precap:

DS’s is in Coma and M and Jay take over Devgarh.

M insults Uday for interfering between Jay and her. Jagat invites Royals to the charity event.

Kabir (KK) – Uday’s friend and manager asks him about Manyata.

One week later –

It was the night of the charity event and everyone was dressed to impress to raise money for the kids. Upon Manyata’s suggestion there were many others donors, who were invited to the charity. Vijay bhai, Jay and Manyata walk into the glamorous venue. Seeing Unnati, Jay and vijay bhai head towards her.

“Hi Vijay Banna, Hi Jay” says Unnati ignoring the third person present. She was forgiving and sweet person but when it came to her brother she will not take anything. But Manyata greets her as Unnati did do a lot for her “HI Unnati” … Unnati smiles back. They all chat about things in general, Jagat joins in as well. Someone who recognizes Unnati comes over, “Hi Rajkumari Unnati” “oh hi, how are you?” ….Unnati introduces her to M, VB, J and Jagat “Meet Deepa Reddy she is up and coming model” … oh please you are too kind to say that” Says Deepa and then she adds ” So, where it the Prince of Jaigarh, didn’t see him here?” … “Oh actually dada...” Unnati get interrupted as Deepa says “Oh don’t tell me he wasn’t invited? Doesn’t the organizer know how much money they can raise if he was here. That crazy organizer.” Jagat hops in and says “its not like that, I had personally invited him last week when I ran into him at Devgarh Palace” … “dada has been just very busy with work” Unnati adds, covering for her brother. “How sad, I was hoping to see him” says Deepa. Hearing Manyata thinks ‘kitni chipku hai, jaise isko milne k alava kissi ko aur koi kaam nai hota”… Jay who was also hoping to bid, mumbles “join the club”. There the MC asks people to settle down as the event is going to start.

Once the rules were explained, MC starts the bids. From actresses - models - known business ladies were there to donate their time. Last but not least it was Royals turn. Unnati bags substantial amount, followed by Jay, Meenaxshi, and others. It was Manyata’s turn and she was nervous on that stage. ‘noone would bid on me’ she thinks. But soon enough Bid start pouring in like it for others. Jagat placed the highest bid, making jay feel awkward. MC “50 lakh … going once… going.”

“1 crore” a voice thunders in crowd, everyone turns towards the god like figure, who spoke. M was happy until she saw the face of the bidder. Anger took over, she was helpless being in public.

“wow, 1 crore .. going once…” adds MC who was surprised at the highest bid of the day.

“1 crore 10 lakh” adds Jagat trying to compete but Uday was in no mood “2 crore” he replies quick

“2 crore 10 la” jagat tries to say but gets interrupted by Uday who says “3 crore”

Jagat figured he couldn’t win and stops. Jay was furious, whereas Unnati and Vijay were shocked. Manyata stood there not knowing how to get out of this. Uday smiles and walks towards the stage. He offers her his hand and she takes it not wanting to create a scene. Once they are off stage, still hand in hand, she drags him in a corner. “irada kya hai princess?” Uday says winking …“what are trying to prove? Can’t you just let me be?”

“how can I let any other man spend so much time with my fiancé’ he says while caressing her cheek. She swats his hands away. “stop your drama Udayveer, nafrat hai humhe tumse” angry Manyata roars and tries to leaves. A moment of anger makes Uday grabs her hand, and pulls her back “chodo humhe”. He lets her go, which surprises Manyata as she was anticipating some words or action from him. he joined the event followed by M. There Jagat and other sponsors were thanking Manyata for her time and raising so much money. Manyata tries to make excuse to get out of spending time with Uday but stops as four little girls come to her to thank her and tell her that now they can get their surgery. “ofcourse sweetheart” adds Uday who was standing behind her. He walks past her to the kids. “wow aap ek rajkumar hai na” says one of them. Uday nods his head yes “can I get your autograph” says another. “ek shart pe, aapko humhe ek hug deni padegi”. Kids get excited. he gives them each his autograph and hugs each one as well. Manyata was touched by his gesture, part of her wanted to him hug too. Other girls who witnessed the scene, are going even more gaa-gaa over Uday, ‘as if it wasn’t enough before’ thinks M.  Kids leave and Uday gets up and tells Jagat “I would want to sponsor their surgery, school and other expenses humhe details bhej dena”. Jagat nods yes. Uday leaves to meet other people.

After the break was over, the bidding started for men. Same as women; all actors, businessman, models and others for their turn. It was Vijay’s turn and he was going well. A rich couger had won the bid.

“last but certainly not least, the most eligible bachelor of India… Yuvraj Udayveer Singh”

Jay jumps on the chance and places the first bid. Manyata who was sitting next to her gives her a disgusted look. Others join in including Deepa. MC could not keep track. Uday stood on stage giving his signature smirk. He loosens the buttons of his suit, knowing he would be there for a while. Girls get more hyper …“Take it off” yells one causing crowd to crack up. To add fuel to the fire, MC adds “Yuvraj are you going to listen to your fan”. Uday blushes at his comment, and Manyata was disgusted. Bids would not stop.

“sab pagal ho gaye hai, itna bhi kya” says Manyata

“unlike you some people have brains” adds Jay

“heere ki parakh sirf johri ko hoti hai Manyata” Unnati claws back, Vijay nods his head and M does reply

The final bidder was revealed and was asked to join the stage. As she walks to the stage in her long black skin-tight dress with thigh high slits, Manyata’s jaw drops and so does Jay. A happy Unnati says “wooowwww”

“oh my god” says Vijay while drooling “Uday banna ki toh nikal padi… I am so jealous”. Jay storms out.

“Woh… kaun hai?” asks Manyata trying to not show her angry/uncomfortable/disgusted mix of unknown feelings. On stage, Uday gives her his hand. As a gentleman, he kisses it before they hug. They start to chat.

‘chi sharam nai aati’ M thinks.  Though Uday was occupied, he slyly looks over at M to see her staring at them with her mouth open. He smirks in the inside. “that M bhai is Ujjwala Raut, the international supermodel”

Uday brings her to the table and introduces her to everyone “yeh hai humari choti behen Rajkumari Unnati, aur  inse milye yeh hai Rajkumar Vijay aur Yuvrani Manyata of Devgarh … humare dost”

Stuttering Vijay says “hi…big fan”

“aww thanks” says Ujjwala

‘waise toh sara din mangetar mangetar karta firta hai aur aaj met my friend... girgit kahika, halkat veda’ M thinks to herself. M gives her a not interested formal “hi” … “Hello Yuvraniji, pleasure to meet you”

M who had gotten good at art of fake smiles, gives her one as well. 

“So, sweetheart when do I get my Uday time akir humne pure 5 crore diye hai?”

“I am free anytime, here is my number” says Uday as he writes in on her hand “call me”     

She leaves not before giving Uday a hug and a peck on the cheek.

“chale Vijay Bhai. Humhe ab ghar chalna chahiye”. Uday lets her go without anything as it was late and thinks ‘kal k liye ready rahiyega princess, 24 hour starts tomorrow’.

The next day, staff comes in Manyata’s room and open the shades to wake her up.

“SeemaJee, band karo hum so rahe hai”

“Gustakimaaf Yuvranisa, Jamaisa ka hukum hai aapko uthana”

she pauses for a second on the word ‘jamaisa’ and asks confusingly “kisski..”

“yeh humari baat kar rahe hai sweetheart… unke Jamaisa” Uday signals Seema to leave

M gives her frustrated look “don’t you have work or something, how are you running your empire?”

Uday smiles at her “you are funny princess” … he sits on the bed “chalo get ready, just you me for 24 hours”

“I am not going anywhere with you”

“aww you don’t have a choice” …. “kya kar loge, humhe bhi hurt karoge?” she taunts back.

Uday takes in deep breath to avoid arguing with her “okay well you tell those kids they can’t get surgery”

“what do you mean?” she questions. “money doesn’t go through until you fulfill your promise. It is the rule”

“you wouldn’t do that, you can’t stoop so low” he starts to walk away ignoring her. She rushes behind him and adds “you had said you will cover all their costs. You are lying! You wouldn’t do that?” she questions as her mind wouldn’t agree with her heart. “that whole deal is depended on whether I get my 24 hours, akir 3 crore ka sawaal hai koi mazak nai” …”tum Rajwade hai ya koi kanj ….” He raises his hand as he had enough of her backtalk. “baas Manyata, koi excuse nai. You can’t escape. I will get my full 24 hours. har minute ka hisaab rakhenge. If you waste any, you will pay penalty otherwise forget the charity”. he was serious, she could tell from his eyes. After thinking for a minute “I’ll get dressed” and walks to her room. He hated to do this to her.

It’s been a while since driving - “where are we going?”. Uday pulls the car on the side of the road. He doesn’t say anything and grabs things he had packed. He hands few to Manyata and they head into the forest.

“what are we doing here?” she attempts again

“we are going to camp today?” …. “what!! No ways I don’t like this, I’m scared. Why can’t we do what normal people do hang out in malls or something…. (before he can answer) hum movie dekhne bhi ja sakte hai. Woh nayi Akshay kumar wali” she says excitedly then calms down when she realizes where she is.

“Who kya hai na Manyata, I wanted to be sure k aap idar udar fhur na ho jao is liye”

‘wow he does not trust me’ thinks M ‘I guess I did lie to him a lot plus he is right if we were home I would have probably…’ her thought breaks “we will set camp here”. Both put the stuff they were carrying down. M sits down on a log and stretches her leg “oh hello madam. There is much to do. There is no staff here to go yes yuvranisa yes yuvranisa”….“oh I see, so your authority is limited to Mumbai only then? You are powerless and alone here” she spats back….Uday smiles, he loved their banter “I didn’t want a third wheel in our beautiful 24 hour date” winking at her. “acha so you are going to all this work? Do you have it in you?” M says smirking back as she had him. Uday sweetly says “aww sweetheart this is where you are mistaken” moving close to her “you have a lot of chwaalwali pride, right? Tum hard working ho, khudgarz ho? Hum rajwade toh spoiled, selfish hote hai” Manyata knew where this was heading and she was not happy, Uday adds “you will do the work my dear princess, come on hurry up” M is shocked. He grabs her hand and moves her few steps forward “this is where you will set up the tent” She doesn’t move “I wouldn’t waste too much time if I were you, there will be a penalty” saying this he takes out is folding chair, grabs a beer and enjoys the show.

M struggles to put the tent up. She secures one side and move to other, and first side comes out. She groans, then looks at Uday relaxing and enjoying “kutta kamina, sharam nai aati. Gentleman my foot”

M was not as quiet as she thought, Uday could hear her loudspeaker voice. He cracks up on the inside.

“Let me know if you need help. If you ask with love, I would never say no”

M gives him a fake smile and goes back to work. After a while, she finished it. Proudly, she looks at Uday, who gives her thumbs up. She opens the zip of the tent, goes inside when the tent collapses on her. Uday couldn’t control his laughter. He goes to help her but M wouldn’t take his hand. She gets up and Uday says “if you need help, just ask” … she sticks her tongue out at him and goes back to tent. “longer you take, more time will be wasted and there will be penalty”.

“That’s not fair” M says “I am new to this! If this is the case, then you should be helping me. You are the one wasting time, if anything you should be reducing the time as penalty for yourself” … Uday knew that was the best he will get out of her, her pride and her hatred will not let her bow down. “aww so you do need my help” he says to get her riled up. “I didn’t say that” … “you didn’t say no either” she tries to stop him from helping. He puts his hand to mouth to shush her and moves her to the side. “too late now, let’s do this” he says. M was relieved but ego was unhappy. She doesn’t say anything and just helps him. once they were done, M goes to sit when Uday say “uh-uh princess, we have to make fire now” ….“you are kidding? Why do we need fire, its hot anyways”?

“you see aapke alava idar aur bhi wild cats hai” a scared M misses Uday calling her jungli and says “you mean like tiger?” … “and cheetah”… Scared M takes couple of steps close to him, U continues “we have to set up fire to defend” .. “ab kya?” she says “ ab you go get wood for the fire” and signals her to move out.

“I don’t want to go alone, what if cheetah comes now?”

“if you don’t light fire soon, then we will become their dinner (M looks upset) don’t waste time…”

M cuts him off ‘haan haan I know you will add penalty (shaking her head)” “fhata huya speaker” she mumbles as she goes to get wood nearby, leaving Smiling Uday behind.

M sets up the fire while UV continues his relaxing and cleaning his gun. “I don’t understand why people even hunt? What joy do you get from hurting an innocent being?”

“it’s a royal tradition, you should know that by now”

“killing? aisa kaisa tradition hai, it’s shocking”

“in jungle, it’s a common rule hunt or be hunted. Animals will not be so gracious as you are”

“well if you go on their turf then they will not be gracious” M fights back.

“does that make them innocent? Even when they don’t consider you innocent” M was silent at his comment, he further adds ‘Don’t be a fool baby, they will be focused on their prey, and so should you. you have to be quick and on your toes. One goal one shot” … “wow you should become lecturer for shooting and killing” … “It’s all about perspective, it might be innocent in your eyes but for me it’s just as guilty… anyways leave it, all this is not for you. You don’t have the focus nor temperament”

“get this, if need be I will not hesitant. My focus will not waver from my target. (looking into his eyes with fire) And one shot is all I will need” Though they were talking about hunting, it felt like they their words were meaning something else. 

There on the other side, Jagat comes to Devgarh Mahal to thank Royal family for their participation. IT wasn’t required but he felt it was the right thing to do. Plus, it was a good excuse for him to see Jay again, being around her again his feelings were coming back. Jay spend some time with Jagat. Before leaving, he kisses her hand. There Vijaybhai witnesses this scene. “Wow Jaybhai, leaving all your options open I see” she smiles and doesn’t say anything. As she is about to walk away “when are you going to stop using and throwing people, especially those who care for you, for your own personal benefit? You know he He likes you alot”

“humne kya kiya hai vijaybhai” Jay says innocently “I am a princess, guys come to me on their own, it’s not my fault”….“think again my dear sister, that’s not the right answer” he walks away shaking his head.

In the jungle –it was almost evening, both were sitting quietly enjoying the scenery and taking break from their heated discussion earlier. M was getting thirsty, especially seeing Uday drinking water. “oh halkat give me some too” she says “uh uh princess, give me some please you mean. If you don’t give respect you will get nothing in return” In a sarcastic tone “ya okay you are talking as if you have all the water in the world. I don’t need your permission or attitude, haan nai toh” she gets up and so does Uday “hat pare” she says as she walks past Uday, who was getting angrier.

Preview:

She runs after him, eyes only on him, screaming his name on top of her lungs. But he doesn’t respond to her at all. She sees him sitting in a car and picks up her pace without looking. A loud horn gets her attention and she realizes she was standing on the road as a car approaches her fast. Her legs freeze and she closes her eyes anticipating the impact. Uday pulls her to the side in a nick of time.

“Manyata have you gone mad?” screams Uday. She keeps looking at the departed car and doesn’t respond. Uday shakes her hard “Manyata”…. She raises her hand toward the car wanting to stop it. Confused Uday looks at the road and then back at her.  Worry takes over, he softly says “Princess”…. Tears escapes her eyes as she whispers “Akash” pointing to the car. Yet again shattering Uday into pieces.

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Awesome update loved it 😊

thanks for the pm

continue soon. But please yeh Akash nahi chahiye😵