Understanding Ranisa - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

It's always the female lead. It will go according to the kabadi match. Rani will get hurt. Just like Bade bayyia accepted defeat and gave the land. Rani Sa shows she accepted the defeat. But Bade baiyya used a goon to stone Rani and Rani Sa too will do the same. Hope Veer will help Rani out. But this Veer is like the climate. mostly like a pregnant woman changes the mood so soon. 

Great symbolism. ๐Ÿ‘

In the process, just like the kabaddi match, Rani will save Veer and get hurt herself. Because Ranisa will try to hurt both, not just Rani. She "hates" Veer too. Also like the kabaddi match, Veer was the reason Rani won. Veer is the one who stood up against Ranisa and brough back Rani without her will.

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Great symbolism. ๐Ÿ‘

In the process, just like the kabaddi match, Rani will save Veer and get hurt herself. Because Ranisa will try to hurt both, not just Rani. She "hates" Veer too. Also like the kabaddi match, Veer was the reason Rani won. Veer is the one who stood up against Ranisa and brough back Rani without her will.

Yup. Agree.  To save Veer Rani will get hurt. If Rani Sa helds a party ,it will happen there itself . 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Yup. Agree.  To save Veer Rani will get hurt. If Rani Sa helds a party ,it will happen there itself . 

I am only excited to see Rani's new look and RanVeer's closeness in the party ๐Ÿ˜† Veer is already in awe of her.

caller123 thumbnail

I am only excited to see Rani's new look and RanVeer's closeness in the party ๐Ÿ˜† Veer is already in awe of her.

Same . Going to watch after reading WU only for my safety ๐Ÿ˜†

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This new โ€œchangeโ€ in relations is scary. The one who is going to suffer through it will be Rani...

There were tears in the eyes of both. This time both will suffer not just Rani. The plot is clearly ranisa Vs Rani and Veer. But the love looks real . The way she put her hands over his head with love. I don't want to believe it but the more I see . I find love. Even the words said to Rani looked well meant why hold back when others have accepted u . Now Rani will have new challenges which she does not want . Changing her dress style . This is the game ranisa will play . A thought process. That scene of veer ki Rani played in her mind a lot . She wants Veer back even went to Balia to get him back . She said iam here to take Veer back. 

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

There were tears in the eyes of both. This time both will suffer not just Rani. The plot is clearly ranisa Vs Rani and Veer. But the love looks real . The way she put her hands over his head with love. I don't want to believe it but the more I see . I find love. Even the words said to Rani looked well meant why hold back when others have accepted u . Now Rani will have new challenges which she does not want . Changing her dress style . This is the game ranisa will play . A thought process. That scene of veer ki Rani played in her mind a lot . She wants Veer back even went to Balia to get him back . She said iam here to take Veer back. 

Bingo again Rekha ๐Ÿ‘ completely agree.

Ranisa is going to try to break Rani by changing her way of life. She canโ€™t let go of Veer like he canโ€™t let go of Rani. 

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone, new here.

Like the thread. 

Personally I like when CV's decide to make a grey character especially when it's a close family member. 

Grey characters are more difficult to write so I appreciate the effort. 

I'm so pissed when the close family member is so evil that they think that murder and other crimes are no big deal but even after be exposed they're around the leads like it was a misjudgement. 

Oh and I laughed so hard about the comparison of Veer as a pregnant lady so accurate.

Sorry for my poor grammar English is definitely not my first or second language.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryne

Hi everyone, new here.

Like the thread. 

Personally I like when CV's decide to make a grey character especially when it's a close family member. 

I'm so pissed when the close family member is so evil that they think that murder and other crimes are no big deal but even after be exposed they're around the leads like it was a misjudgement. 

Oh and I laughed so hard about the comparison of Veer as a pregnant lady so accurate.

Sorry for my poor grammar English is definitely not my first or second language.

Welcome!! I am AK. How can I refer you? ๐Ÿ˜

I agree with all your thoughts! I also hate it when they show extremely evil characters. It becomes impossible to relate to the character ๐Ÿค” And donโ€™t be sorry please โค๏ธ 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Camryne

Hi everyone, new here.

Like the thread. 

Hi welcome to our Forum . I am Kate. How can I call you?

Agree with you. 

Veer and his mood swings. I really feel pregnant women are better than him sometimes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

No need to say sorry . You are welcome here and you can join us anytime you want.๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Camryne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome!! I am AK. How can I refer you? ๐Ÿ˜

I agree with all your thoughts! I also hate it when they show extremely evil characters. It becomes impossible to relate to the character ๐Ÿค” And donโ€™t be sorry please โค๏ธ 

Thank you so much, you can call me Cam. 

And I agree with you and I don't support any tv shows portraying extreme toxic relationships.

Glad to be back it's almost a decade since I was active on the forum