Understanding Ranisa

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just wanted to write some of my thoughts on Ranisa so created a new post... 

At the moment Ranisa is shown as the primary villain in this show, but is she actually that evil? It's obvious she doesn't like Veer or Rani very much. Even though Digvijay was the person who broke her trust she has been taking out her anger on Veer instead, and unjustly so. Initially I thought her behaviour is to do with her being a queen, which is why most of her actions are around preserving their high class status and not giving anybody a chance to gossip about their family. But then when you look at the way she treats her own children you see a completely different side of her. She genuinely loves and cares about them above anything else. When Jai's truth came forward she didn't think twice before calling off the engagement because all she cared about was her daughter's happiness. Tbh until today she even showed the same love and respect to Kiara as she does with Nandini. 

All of this makes me believe that Ranisa isn't really a bad person. She has gone through difficult situations in her life which have made her the way she is today. Maybe if things were different in the past she wouldn't be so bitter now and controlling. It would be nice if they route the story so that Rani helps end the bitterness in her so she can  truly be happy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

RaniSa to overcome her fears had written a fan fiction in the flow thread

The way boldly kumud n Digvijay meet when she not in the palace gives me a creepy feeling

would  want kumud to be an aunt not veer mom, then above is digestible

She decided to adopt Veer, so showing Veer mom in a grey shade is ok

As Veer from day one was accepted by all in a complete Sense by each member of the Rajawat family 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I agree with you Bubblez. It would be great to see Ranisa in a grey role, where her character is resultant of the circumstances around her. Shaila rightly pointed out that Kumud and Digvijay's relation is slightly creepy and weird. Digvijay's creepiness and weirdness has to somehow affect Ranisa. It seems like she was pushed into this relation with Veer and handle everything whereas Digvijay got it easy as he just hid it from everyone. I felt bad for her that one episode where she was crying in the bathroom.

But I do want to say the direction the CVs are heading with making her "secretly evil" in front of RanVeer (like Padmini mausi was) is completely wrong given her grey role. Some episodes actually gave glimpses of her motherly love for Veer as well. I don't want her to become so negative that it's hard to believe in her. I want Veer and Ranisa's relation to get better, and it might after the truth comes out. But in the meantime, they shouldn't show her to be crazy evil.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

RaniSa to overcome her fears had written a fan fiction in the flow thread

The way boldly kumud n Digvijay meet when she not in the palace gives me a creepy feeling

would  want kumud to be an aunt not veer mom, then above is digestible

She decided to adopt Veer, so showing Veer mom in a grey shade is ok

As Veer from day one was accepted by all in a complete Sense by each member of the Rajawat family 

Sometimes I get the feeling that when the truth comes out dikvijay will be the bad guy. 🤔

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Sometimes I get the feeling that when the truth comes out dikvijay will be the bad guy. 🤔

Me too. Veer will anyway feel worst for Ranisa. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree with you Bubblez. It would be great to see Ranisa in a grey role, where her character is resultant of the circumstances around her. Shaila rightly pointed out that Kumud and Digvijay's relation is slightly creepy and weird. Digvijay's creepiness and weirdness has to somehow affect Ranisa. It seems like she was pushed into this relation with Veer and handle everything whereas Digvijay got it easy as he just hid it from everyone. I felt bad for her that one episode where she was crying in the bathroom.

But I do want to say the direction the CVs are heading with making her "secretly evil" in front of RanVeer (like Padmini mausi was) is completely wrong given her grey role. Some episodes actually gave glimpses of her motherly love for Veer as well. I don't want her to become so negative that it's hard to believe in her. I want Veer and Ranisa's relation to get better, and it might after the truth comes out. But in the meantime, they shouldn't show her to be crazy evil.

Ditto twinnie❤️

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ranisa as a character has a potential to develop. 

Her pain is relatable regarding her husband. But what about Veer? What was his fault in all this?

Her believes about status and social classes are questionable

Her equation with Rani. Why so much planning?Is it more than just her status? 

Any mother loves her children unconditionally, but it takes more to be a good person. 

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ranisa is a negative character which can turn grey someday. But she is still a mother to her 3 children, among them one is adopted. Why she hates Veer so much and Rani also. I believe reason is not just Ranis status as a servants daughter. It was a servant's relations with Digvijay which made her this way . Hated towards Rani has also to do with the accident. When Ramadheer took the path of gun to save his Rani. Ranisa called up the commissioner totake him away. She even asked to shoot him . There was no remorse there. 

Rani has made a place in the hearts of others . Now she will look to destroy that via Veer? Rani looked too scared at her new attitude and Veer slaps his younger brother. Relations will be affected ? Blame on Veer? Rani?

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha02

Ranisa is a negative character which can turn grey someday. But she is still a mother to her 3 children, among them one is adopted. Why she hates Veer so much and Rani also. I believe reason is not just Ranis status as a servants daughter. It was a servant's relations with Digvijay which made her this way . Hated towards Rani has also to do with the accident. When Ramadheer took the path of gun to save his Rani. Ranisa called up the commissioner totake him away. She even asked to shoot him . There was no remorse there. 

Rani has made a place in the hearts of others . Now she will look to destroy that via Veer? Rani looked too scared at her new attitude and Veer slaps his younger brother. Relations will be affected ? Blame on Veer? Rani?

This new “change” in relations is scary. The one who is going to suffer through it will be Rani...

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

This new “change” in relations is scary. The one who is going to suffer through it will be Rani...

It's always the female lead. It will go according to the kabadi match. Rani will get hurt. Just like Bade bayyia accepted defeat and gave the land. Rani Sa shows she accepted the defeat. But Bade baiyya used a goon to stone Rani and Rani Sa too will do the same. Hope Veer will help Rani out. But this Veer is like the climate. mostly like a pregnant woman changes the mood so soon.