Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Friends and family (Shruti, Tejas, Sana, other friends, relatives,) who had/have influenced Kirti and Nishit in their decisions, have all moved on in their lives. 

Sadly these two are stuck where they were from a long time. 

Meerkat thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

New chapter added in second thread

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Finally caught up with all the chapters...and now I can say that I have fallen in love with nishit all over again...tejas seems to use his reticence very well, he played good enough to keep nishit and kirti apart….I have been pondering what made kirti to think that she was in love with tejas when in reality it had  always been nishit….kirti had nurtured her grudge of school days for nishit and tejas may have fuelled it up...him dissuading kirti against nishit….yet the she knew nishit would always be there and he proved it very well...providing her with a shoulder to cry on, helping out biplab... 

Kirti has been very critical of nishit...evaluating his every move I understand where she come from and why she rejected nishit proposals….

Much has not been revealed about mayank but I didn't like him even bit when he let kirti go lone at night...if not for his fake fiancee he could have taken care of his friend….not at all liking ammaji… she is very exploitative

Kirti had been through a lot and seems as if there is no end to it...she has craved equal standing her entire life, love though requited she couldn't reciprocate it to nishit….my heart went for kirti. Very well written.

P. S. Your username remind of sinchan nohara

Meerkat thumbnail

Originally posted by: latecomer

P. S. Your username remind of sinchan nohara

Thank you for your comment.

It is supposed to remind one of shin chan. 😄 Ginnosuke Nohara is the grandfather of Shinchan nohara. 

Pyar se you call me Gin chan. 😆 That is if you want to call me something that too pyar se..this reminds me of a song. Jab koi pyar se bulayega...tumko ek shaksh yaad aayega...

Meerkat thumbnail

And waiting for you in the second thread 😊

latecomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginnosuke_Nohar

Thank you for your comment.

It is supposed to remind one of shin chan. 😄 Ginnosuke Nohara is the grandfather of Shinchan nohara. 

Pyar se you call me Gin chan. 😆 That is if you want to call me something that too pyar se..this reminds me of a song. Jab koi pyar se bulayega...tumko ek shaksh yaad aayega...

Oh, I didn't realise...its the grandfather's name then it dawned on me that I don't know the name of many characters for instance principal sir, his nanu...aage se going to watch it with full concentrate 😳

And from now on you are Gin chan for me❤️me bahot jyada pyar se🤗

For the song u wrote here...going to watch it on YouTube haven't heard it but lyrics seems good ..

latecomer thumbnail

And waiting for you in the second thread 😊

I'll be there, have no option left...can i not resist it?

Edited by latecomer - 3 years ago
barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When he ignores her, she takes it as a snub. When he pays attention, they always end up arguing or misunderstanding each other. 

It's better he keeps his distance because when he gives her his time and attention, she treats him ill. In this case, he gave her too much attention, in his opinion.

Thank you GN 😊 

Just goes on to show whatever their feelings may be, there's a lot of things misunderstood between them. From both ends.. 

Well, the push and pull is their charm! 😳

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can Be Your Hero ♥️

Let's not mention the door again. 🤣

Don't litter the place, Nishit admonished halfheartedly. 😆

Is that how they had become friends at school? Nishit and Kirti had a good thing going between them.. atleast, a good friendship!

I'm so curious to know what blew that up.. 😲