Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bakwas_serial

Just a technicality no..a month notice ? Anyway it is India maybe a good looking actor can make it happen in the fly πŸ˜‹ What is important more is that she was married when she met Diana and Nishit behavior right ? 

Nishit is not expressive..his actions speak louder than his words. Kirti has discounted his actions and paid more attention to his words. 

Like she wanted a hug when she met his fishes (😊)...he did not and spoke about hope. If he did hug her to console her...who knows she may have accused him of taking advantage and he knows it 😒 

He is just a TV actor for now πŸ˜† but yeah, it's just a technicality. Maybe koi jugaad kar liya hoga.

Very true about Nishit again. Kirti is unable to look at Nishit beyond his words. He is always there for her in whatever capacity he can be, but Kirti is quick to point out his mistakes rather than counting the good things he has done for her. 

Do you think the marriage took place before Tejas came to visit Dadi in the hospital? That's probably a reason why he was acting so distant with Kirti. Another stark difference between Tejas & Nishit's behavior with Kirti after knowing she is married. 

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so unputdownable....I thought to read it at my leisure instead binged read it through entire day and late into the night....a pure guilty pleasure....why I found it so late πŸ˜’there are still so many chapter left...

You know what since nishit had appeared in the story ....its more pleasing to delves into the it...u uncovering him layer by layer by his gesture and chivalry for his benchmate who he in his school days kept at the bay.

But she is not going to marry him...(read a comment 😭😭( learned my lesson, never to read a comment on the last page) pinching me

Still on chapter 25....a mile head

latecomer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had a little cute tortoise ...but he died😭😭 would surely envy nishit if mami gets him the one

Edited by latecomer - 3 years ago
bakwas_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheers2all

He is just a TV actor for now πŸ˜† but yeah, it's just a technicality. Maybe koi jugaad kar liya hoga.

Very true about Nishit again. Kirti is unable to look at Nishit beyond his words. He is always there for her in whatever capacity he can be, but Kirti is quick to point out his mistakes rather than counting the good things he has done for her. 

Do you think the marriage took place before Tejas came to visit Dadi in the hospital? That's probably a reason why he was acting so distant with Kirti. Another stark difference between Tejas & Nishit's behavior with Kirti after knowing she is married. 

I thought Tejas had not taken her calls when she wanted reference for a doctor for Dadi. Had assumed then that it was because of Diwali fiasco. Hence the.discomfort at the hospital. 

Plus I assumed her friends don't know about the marriage. I dont know.πŸ™„..somehow to me logistics is not important. I have moved on from.slimy Tejas to good friend Mayank πŸ˜‹

To me when a close friend  in distress says "you wanted to marry me" and then says "will you marry me".  You dont marry her because you wanted this/ her.!  Knowing she is not interested in you (assuming based on her convo with Shruti).

You calm her down and reason with her. So contrast Mayank with Nishit 😊  or wait for the next chapter 😁

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If Kirti went to Nishit's house, two nights in a row, even after being married, frankly it feels strange to me.

If she felt lonely and assuming Mayank was out of town for a shoot, why did she not go to her inlaws place instead of Nishit's place?

What would the Ojhas say if they come to know that their bahu went to another man's house for 2 nights as she did not want to be alone at her house?

I am not able to understand Kirti's behavior here. 

So if Rimjhim had not spoken to her that way or Rimjhim had not come over to Nishit's house when Kirti was there, would Kirti have gone to Nishit's house again on the 3rd night?

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: canapoem

If Kirti went to Nishit's house, two nights in a row, even after being married, frankly it feels strange to me.

If she felt lonely and assuming Mayank was out of town for a shoot, why did she not go to her inlaws place instead of Nishit's place?

What would the Ojhas say if they come to know that their bahu went to another man's house for 2 nights as she did not want to be alone at her house?

So if Rimjhim had not spoken to her that way or Rimjhim had not come over to Nishit's house when Kirti was there, would Kirti have gone to Nishit's house again on the 3rd night?

Not sure what was discussed between Mayank & Kirti when he finally agreed to marry, but the way I see it, theirs is not a conventional marriage. I think the Ojhas were out of town when Kirti went to Nishit's. I don't think she was in the right frame of mind to think about what is or isn't right morally. Not like she was doing anything wrong (in her own eyes, maybe not the society's). I believe she just wanted a break from the loneliness & gloom for a while, and Nishit's presence seemed to provide that.  

When Nishit had come to drop her, Kirti told Mayank, without an ounce of guilt that she was at Nishit's and Mayank didn't seem to be bothered either. 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cheers2all

Not sure what was discussed between Mayank & Kirti when he finally agreed to marry, but the way I see it, theirs is not a conventional marriage. I think the Ojhas were out of town when Kirti went to Nishit's. I don't think she was in the right frame of mind to think about what is or isn't right morally. Not like she was doing anything wrong (in her own eyes, maybe not the society's). I believe she just wanted a break from the loneliness & gloom for a while, and Nishit's presence seemed to provide that.  

When Nishit had come to drop her, Kirti told Mayank, without an ounce of guilt that she was at Nishit's and Mayank didn't seem to be bothered either. 

Yeah, I guess so. 

It's difficult for me to understand Kirti now. 

Maybe when situations are tough, one cannot find logic in every action. 

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Did I miss something I thought the marriage took place post the two nights at Nishit’s place?! Guess I need to rereadπŸ˜†

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Man of The House

Loved the man of the house! β™₯️

Kirti's understanding of Tejas's situation makes me feel he would have been one VERY lucky guy had he returned her feelings.. alas, now that ship has sailed.

For good reason, I hope! 🀞🏻

Love the cheer that has spread in the Singh home..

Gossiping Dadis, hell's discriminatory ways, EWS relaxations, sinner squad leaders and militant dadis all set to marry off their granddaughters β™₯️🀣

Umm.. even though she means well and speaks out of a deep love, Dadi can be very insensitive to Kirti's feelings, quite casually so! She does this every now and then πŸ˜’

Tejas's past coupled with his situation now made me feel terrible for him! πŸ˜’ It doesn't justify the things he does, but he, too, has not had it easy! 

Pip and Estella! πŸ˜†

barrister thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

North and South

Biplab and Kirti's different approaches to the same things speak volumes about their personalities..

Both of them are acutely conscious of their financial status.. but they react to it very differently!

But then, it could be as much about their personalities as about their experiences in life! Biplab had a support in Kirti while she had to support him πŸ˜’

Loved Nishit's response to they are so cute. β™₯️ Hmmm? and Hmmm.🀣

Their conversation on literature was fabulous.. I haven't read all of them, I wouldn't agree to all of it, but still it was amazing!

Ever in character you are, Estella! πŸ˜†

Are there really people in Mumbai who don't know there's something called Borivali? πŸ˜²

Nishit gets her worked up like nothing ever! πŸ˜† Atleast, they're actually talking out what's bothering them this time πŸ‘

Her icecream cup was sweating. πŸ€£

Looks like he was more upset at her antics than i imagined.. So, he paid her back in her own coin!! πŸ˜›

What Kirti can do, Nishit can do it better.. and what Estella can do, Pip can do it even better!! πŸ˜‰

Did he visit her place on an Ekadashi? Jo bhi ho, even when he's miffed at her, he remembers her favourite dessert.. I'd like to hold on to that πŸ˜³