Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

Ishant, Nishant, Sushant ya Prasanth.....Jo bhi aaye bas BS ko insecurity feel hona chahiye.

Imlie ke liye....Malini ke liye nahi

ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaede

Wo dhruv ko bhiaya bolti hai, ye to uska bhi bada bhai hai.🀣 Adi jealous ho to Imlie ke liye ho warna na ho to he accha hai.πŸ˜•

I feel there going to be some cute nok jhoks between Nishant and Imlie and Other than calling Bhai she will give a nickname to him and He will end up liking Imlie and they will become frnds which will irk Adi

Originally posted by: ammysamy

I feel there going to be some cute nok jhoks between Nishant and Imlie and Other than calling Bhai she will give a nickname to him and He will end up liking Imlie and they will become frnds which will irk Adi

Hmmm good, may call him bade tripathi or bade babusaheb 🀣 it should not irk adi, it must make him mad. The thought of Imlie as his bhabhi must make him mad to death.

Edited by Kaede - 3 years ago
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am 100% sure T gang will try to fix his marriage with Imlie πŸ˜†

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bade Babusaheb will sound cool and will probably drive Adi mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I hope Imli doesn’t call him Bhayya. 

Maybe she this new entry will help her in the decision to stay away from Adini. 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

What a twist if he really enters. Sach mein gashmeer ko takkar dena easy baat nahi hai. He is damn goodlooking and is a fine actor. Par jealouswa and possessivewa babusahib ko dekhne ke liye hum hain thayyar πŸ˜†. Gussa me laal, peele aur neele hone waale hain πŸ˜†.

Originally posted by: Ariel6

I am 100% sure T gang will try to fix his marriage with Imlie πŸ˜†

Rupi may protest, akhir hai to naukrani hi.

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

What a twist if he really enters. Sach mein gashmeer ko takkar dena easy baat nahi hai. He is damn goodlooking and is a fine actor. Par jealouswa and possessivewa babusahib ko dekhne ke liye hum hain thayyar πŸ˜†. Gussa me laal, peele aur neele hone waale hain πŸ˜†.

Sabr karo, ho skta hai adi khudh kahe mere bhai se shaadi kar lo. Just for peecha chudana from Imlie. 😀

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Sabr karo, ho skta hai adi khudh kahe mere bhai se shaadi kar lo. Just for peecha chudana from Imlie. 😀

Dude think positively and enjoy the show. Adilie is the lead pair, daily 6 episode per week show hai , they have to keep the story rolling too right.

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rupi may protest, akhir hai to naukrani hi.

nope i don't think anyone would protest n please don't rant about malaylam version now n say rupi was negative there n all that........... πŸ˜†