Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

I am planning to watch it. I don't think I can just watch it for Xiao Zhan. Is the story any good?

yes, its a good story but it has only adventure ..no romance as such 

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

I don't like the costume and hairdo of XZ 🥺....

I was not liking the hair til first few episodes or so but now  I like it..he looks so gorgeous in every frame 

EXOL thumbnail

this must be costume for final battle I guess ?

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I'm on the 16th episode

xiao wu went missing so glad that I won't have to see her onscreen for some time🤣

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adithyan

I don't like the costume and hairdo of XZ 🥺....

He looks so pretty in this drama...literally otherworldly☺️

give it a try

Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EXOL

yes, its a good story but it has only adventure ..no romance as such 

No romance is fine till the story is good.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EXOL

yes I would like to know 

-Spoiler-

According to the donghua, Xiao Wu was a small child living with her mom who was also a soul beast turned human in the forest. Until one day Bi Bi Dong and her troops came and killed her mother to get the soul ring as her mom was 100,000 year old beast. Xiao Wu was saved by the titan ape and python, they raised her until she was old enough to leave the forest to cultivate. As Tang San was in a ways you can say was her 1st human contact. She does not know how to behave like a human, she does change later in the donghua, as well in the series. You can say Tang San became more important to her as she knows he will not hurt her or exploit her when he knows who she really is. Then later one person who is like a family to her, she had to leave him and be alone again.  To me both do not understand how relationship is like between a man & woman, one was raised by single father and other by two soul beasts.  In the donghua, Tang San had known all along her reality and never disclosed to anyone, until Bi BI Dong found out.

I hope there is a second season with same cast, as there is a lot of story left.

Edited by sunflower52 - 3 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

-Spoiler-

According to the donghua, Xiao Wu was a small child living with her mom who was also a soul beast turned human in the forest. Until one day Bi Bi Dong and her troops came and killed her mother to get the soul ring as her mom was 100,000 year old beast. Xiao Wu was saved by the titan ape and python, they raised her until she was old enough to leave the forest to cultivate. As Tang San was in a ways you can say was her 1st human contact. She does not know how to behave like a human, she does change later in the donghua, as well in the series. You can say Tang San became more important to her as she knows he will not hurt her or exploit her when he knows who she really is. Then later one person who is like a family to her, she had to leave him and be alone again.  To me both do not understand how relationship is like between a man & woman, one was raised by single father and other by two soul beasts.  In the donghua, Tang San had known all along her reality and never disclosed to anyone, until Bi BI Dong found out.

I hope there is a second season with same cast, as there is a lot of story left.

awww that was really good to read..now love them more <3 Wonder why the drama focussed on seven shreks only...I guess it is impossible to show everything. But may be they could have focussed on Xiao WU a lil bit more. 

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ianoconic

No romance is fine till the story is good.

it is like a small portion of big story.. quite enjoyable especially epi 20 onwards ..show focusses on journey of seven students, their training and how they become great spirit masters. Its a fantasy world of spirit masters and spirit beasts. entire donghua is available to watch it seems.