Doulou continent - Xiao Zhan as Tang San - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by EXOL

am dreading a romantic twist between xiao wu and tang san...🤣

I hope the show ends before that anhoni. Jst the fact that Tang San has a kid and that it might be with Wu repulses me so much🤣. I dunno why but I really hate Wu. LOL.

But Dai and Qing are damn cute together. Also Liu just needs to give up on Gang.

And Lander needs to decide if he has a crush on Gang or Liu. I dont get this guy🤣🤣🤣

Among the supporting cast, I really like Lander, Gang, and Du Gu. Liu is funny but why is she becoming dhobi? Who uses martial soul to dry clothes🤣🤣?

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago

I am also watching this show, as I am following the Soul Land donghua. I was curious as wanted to see how it would look in real. I love the donghua, when I came across the anime it was already 100 + episodes.

This show has made many changes to the storyline and also characters.  Season 2 should be the continuation from where they left off as the story is not yet finished. I am waiting for the translation to see where they ended the story.

If there is season 2 it should be with same cast.

Xiao Wu is not liked by many, at 1st I also did not like her but as the donghua progressed and her backstory was revealed I understood why she behaves like that. I am not going to spoil, in fact I felt bad for her. 

Xiao Zhan is doing a very good job playing Tang San, as he is a favourite character of many from novel and donghua version. He also looks like donghua version of Tang San. 

Originally posted by togepe30

I hope the show ends before that anhoni. Jst the fact that Tang San has a kid and that it might be with Wu repulses me so much🤣. I dunno why but I really hate Wu. LOL.

But Dai and Qing are damn cute together. Also Liu just needs to give up on Gang.

And Lander needs to decide if he has a crush on Gang or Liu. I dont get this guy🤣🤣🤣

Among the supporting cast, I really like Lander, Gang, and Du Gu. Liu is funny but why is she becoming dhobi? Who uses martial soul to dry clothes🤣🤣?

i am currently only on epi 29 . So I haven’t seen the dhobi scene yet 😆 but I love headmaster and grandmaster both 🤣🤣🤣. Liu can leave lol 

Oh I wonder if the drama will show the backstory of xiao Wu . 

Originally posted by EXOL

Oh I wonder if the drama will show the backstory of xiao Wu . 

I dont know, they should so the audience who has not read the novel or seen the donghua would understand her behaviour. 

If interested can spoil a her backstory.

I don't like the costume and hairdo of XZ 🥺....

I am planning to watch it. I don't think I can just watch it for Xiao Zhan. Is the story any good?

Originally posted by sunflower52

I dont know, they should so the audience who has not read the novel or seen the donghua would understand her behaviour. 

If interested can spoil a her backstory.

yes I would like to know 

☢️SPOILER☢️

I wonder what would have been tang san's reaction had no one interrupted xiao wu's attempt to kiss him 🤣