Abhinav I am going to miss you 🍏🍎 🍊

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am really sad to see Abhinav leave. He was my favorite contestant. I always hoped he would either win or stay as long as possible. I know some might think that I am crazy for believing that but I am optimistic and he did reach the 18/19 week. 

He is a good person who did the task and was liked by most. 
He has haters but name one contestant who doesn’t πŸ˜†.

Maybe one day the haters will love him as well since there is a thin line between love and hate. 

It’s really interesting how we all watch the same show but have so many different opinions. The show is ending and I am going to miss everything. 

Abhinav you might never read this but I started eating an apple everyday since last week and bought oranges. I am not someone who loves fruits at all. Let’s hope I keep eating an apple everyday.

Thank you Abhinav for eating apples and oranges. Thank you Abhinav for having faults as well since perfection doesn’t exist. Thank you for being you! 

For me personally he contributed a healthy lifestyle, it’s not the shows format but I liked watching it and him and so did others.

To all Abhinav fans please eat an apple if you can 🍏 

To all the people who don’t like him, can I request you to eat an apple 🍎 

🍏🍎🍊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

awww...I don't feel bad for Abhinav....but I feel bad for his genuine fans...hopefully he will get some good work on TV after this and you guys can watch him😊

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witcher

Abhinav you might never read this but I started eating an apple everyday since last week and bought oranges. I am not someone who loves fruits at all. Let’s hope I keep eating an apple everyday.

Thank you Abhinav for eating apples and oranges. Thank you Abhinav for having faults as well since perfection doesn’t exist. Thank you for being you! 

For me personally he contributed a healthy lifestyle, it’s not the shows format but I liked watching it and him and so did others.

🍏🍎🍊

🀣  #AbhinavsImpact ..who knew the power he had to guide the nation to healthy eating. I love it. I hope he sees this letter.

I loved how much fruits he ate. It shows in his skin. He was always glowing. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well at least we know jaanta wanted him but BB didn't. Even the HMs know that Abhinav had supporters outside. 

Witcher thumbnail

Fingers crossed 🀞 😊

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

awww...I don't feel bad for Abhinav....but I feel bad for his genuine fans...hopefully he will get some good work on TV after this and you guys can watch him😊

Witcher thumbnail

hopefully my skin will glow as well 😍

He is the most impactful contestant 

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

🀣  #AbhinavsImpact ..who knew the power he had to guide the nation to healthy eating. I love it. I hope he sees this letter.

I loved how much fruits he ate. It shows in his skin. He was always glowing. 

Witcher thumbnail

The world loves Abhinav 😊

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Well at least we know jaanta wanted him but BB didn't. Even the HMs know that Abhinav had supporters outside. 

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Witcher

I am really sad to see Abhinav leave. He was my favorite contestant. I always hoped he would either win or stay as long as possible. I know some might think that I am crazy for believing that but I am optimistic and he did reach the 18/19 week. 

He is a good person who did the task and was liked by most. 
He has haters but name one contestant who doesn’t πŸ˜†.

Maybe one day the haters will love him as well since there is a thin line between love and hate. 

It’s really interesting how we all watch the same show but have so many different opinions. The show is ending and I am going to miss everything. 

🍏🍎🍊

Cheer up dear.

Atleast Rakhi gave him the most fitting send off, gifting him his fave apple n santra as goodbye gift. Summed up his entire journey. What more could he ask for? πŸ˜†

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 3 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Same here. I feel very bad for the genuine fans of both Abhinav and Eijaz.

The channel has taken us for a ride.

Abhinav was just meant to be a crutch for their fixed winner bahu.

So discarded unceremoniously after he served his purpose and now with a replacement crutch again from the family in place!

That's why they kept him this long.

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now that he may pose a threat to their fixed winner bahu by splitting her votes, they sent him off packing!