Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

so till today ORMAX has always IGNORED Rahul vaidya ....................his fans Hard work and truth that he is one of the MOST Famous , Popular and LOVED Contestent of the SEASON 14 ...

congratulations to  each one of Rahul vaidya Fan and General Audience and Few Ejaz Khan Fans too for SUPPORTING Him after Ejaz EXIT ....

What a growth .................................  his EXIT will always be QUESTIONABLE in the HISTORY of BIG BOSS😊No Justification for that 

He was asked to LEAVE during his mental breakdown bt Rubeena n abheenav n rakhi were never asked to LEAVE for their WORST deeds

from cutting his SCREEN SPACE to Never taking stand for his character assassination 

he was SHINING and Ruling BB like a KING 

he was always at number 4 in ORMAX list despite havng Trends in Millions BUT he has NOW finally MANAGED to jump from 4 to Direct 2 

Salman from calling him to Jahmoora to Salman saying " only Contestent wth Clear Mind set and thoughts and Real empathy was Rahul vaidya "  is a WIN WIN for every n any genuine fan of Big Boss ..  he said tht u confronted ALy Gongi for going wrong has THARNISHED the false narrative of " Him Jahmoora of Goni"  is another WIN WIN .........................

Rahu You won HEARTS ............................ Million Hearts 

never used Game for personal grudges 

always forgave the ones who HURT You 

Never got SYMATHY fr game prespective or face saving liek Rubeena currently blame HER parents for all wrong doing

Jas , Rubeena n Abheenav called u CRIMINAL MIND 

you forgave them and u were the bestie of Jas 

Your frndsshp n bond wth Aly was Genuine n selfless 

You supported Rakhi in her menta breakdown whn tehre was No one for her 

You and Ejaz become frnds n Ejaz said Rahul is also my close buddy is also a win win ...

Jas becoming ur frnd

Sonali fond of You 

You consoled Devo

You stood by Rubeena in matters many time

gave ur shoulder to Rakhi 

Forgave Nikki for Mask thing

Your Journey will always be MEMORABLE No mattter what ...

Salman saying " Undeservng winner to ONLY you went Right before 2 weeks of FINALE is a PROUD moment" 

You compelled Colors to say ths to Salman by going against Bahu and Script and always Colors edited Rubeena negative footages earlier whn Rahul bowed down to Sonali Rubeena mocked Him for doing ths and colors edited teh footage

You never made fun of anyones Financial condition and you saying in show " i am PROUDLY SAYING  I NEVER MOCKED anyones Financial condition " is again a Win Win ..

Rahul vaidya For the WIN

scene Palty ga 

History wil Change 

Rahul Vaidya will LIFT Trophy in sha ALLAH 

his STRENGTH was his calmness

he believed in Forgive and Forget 

he TARNSIHED Rubeena's all WOMEN CARD and SYmpathy Cards 

he was real HAMDARD called by SALMAN KHAN is a clear Message that he has a  HEART ..

whn he took EXIT no one come and stopped him

bt whn anyone was going weak mentally be teh Rakhi or SonaliJas or Aly he was there wth him

TROPHY doesn't MATTER for US now  bt u r WINNING ths SEASON 

i assure u all

RAHUL IS WINNING SEASON 14 

I had seen many ppl who were always saying worst abt Rahul ahs APPRECIATED You in last 2 days and made post on india forum n appreciated Rahul for his game n HUMANITY is also a WIN WIN 

trend is going on wth 7.5M+

in sha ALLAH Rahul Vaidya will lift TRophy

NAS RUN MINAL LAHY WA FAT HUN QAREEB ..........................

Mark My Words 

"Rahul Vaidya Will WIN This Season" in sha ALLAH 

as he has maintained dignity 

backed out by standing by his WORDS 

never used cards or lies to gain immunity or sympathy or For damager control 

Maintaining First POSITION is NOT big thing BUT jumping from no where in Ormax to 5th then 4th n now 2 is GROWTH abhi tu party shoro hui hai

Alll RKVians n general audience who are against tsh Fake , lier woman who has disrespected her own parents and husband  n show please Vote and SUpport Rahul Vaidya  ..Your ONLY SIngle Voot can make him WINNER 

shukreya❤️

Edited by TanShi_CrazyLuv - 3 years ago
kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

meanwile general audience😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Woot Rahul moved up to Number 2🥳🥳

Congratulations #RuRa ruling on😎

Congrats also to Rakhi, Abhi, Aly👏

Way to go Rahul!   His increasing to the list is much deserved. Looked the best out of everyone this week.  Nice! 👍🏼

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

so till today ORMAX has always IGNORED Rahul vaidya ....................his fans Hard work and truth that he is one of the MOST Famous , Popular and LOVED Contestent of the SEASON 14 ...

congratulations to  each one of Rahul vaidya Fan and General Audience and Few Ejaz Khan Fans too for SUPPORTING Him after Ejaz EXIT ....

What a growth .................................  his EXIT will always be QUESTIONABLE in the HISTORY of BIG BOSS😊No Justification for that 

He was asked to LEAVE during his mental breakdown bt Rubeena n abheenav n rakhi were never asked to LEAVE for their WORST deeds

from cutting his SCREEN SPACE to Never taking stand for his character assassination 

he was SHINING and Ruling BB like a KING 

he was always at number 4 in ORMAX list despite havng Trends in Millions BUT he has NOW finally MANAGED to jump from 4 to Direct 2 

Salman from calling him to Jahmoora to Salman saying " only Contestent wth Clear Mind set and thoughts and Real empathy was Rahul vaidya "  is a WIN WIN for every n any genuine fan of Big Boss ..  he said tht u confronted ALy Gongi for going wrong has THARNISHED the false narrative of " Him Jahmoora of Goni"  is another WIN WIN .........................

Rahu You won HEARTS ............................ Million Hearts 

never used Game for personal grudges 

always forgave the ones who HURT You 

Never got SYMATHY fr game prespective or face saving liek Rubeena currently blame HER parents for all wrong doing

Jas , Rubeena n Abheenav called u CRIMINAL MIND 

you forgave them and u were the bestie of Jas 

Your frndsshp n bond wth Aly was Genuine n selfless 

You supported Rakhi in her menta breakdown whn tehre was No one for her 

You and Ejaz become frnds n Ejaz said Rahul is also my close buddy is also a win win ...

Jas becoming ur frnd

Sonali fond of You 

You consoled Devo

You stood by Rubeena in matters many time

gave ur shoulder to Rakhi 

Forgave Nikki for Mask thing

Your Journey will always be MEMORABLE No mattter what ...

Salman saying " Undeservng winner to ONLY you went Right before 2 weeks of FINALE is a PROUD moment" 

You compelled Colors to say ths to Salman by going against Bahu and Script and always Colors edited Rubeena negative footages earlier whn Rahul bowed down to Sonali Rubeena mocked Him for doing ths and colors edited teh footage

You never made fun of anyones Financial condition and you saying in show " i am PROUDLY SAYING  I NEVER MOCKED anyones Financial condition " is again a Win Win ..

Rahul vaidya For the WIN

scene Palty ga 

History wil Change 

Rahul Vaidya will LIFT Trophy in sha ALLAH 

his STRENGTH was his calmness

he believed in Forgive and Forget 

he TARNSIHED Rubeena's all WOMEN CARD and SYmpathy Cards 

he was real HAMDARD called by SALMAN KHAN is a clear Message that he has a  HEART ..

whn he took EXIT no one come and stopped him

bt whn anyone was going weak mentally be teh Rakhi or SonaliJas or Aly he was there wth him

TROPHY doesn't MATTER for US now  bt u r WINNING ths SEASON 

i assure u all

RAHUL IS WINNING SEASON 14 

I had seen many ppl who were always saying worst abt Rahul ahs APPRECIATED You in last 2 days and made post on india forum n appreciated Rahul for his game n HUMANITY is also a WIN WIN 

trend is going on wth 7.5M+

in sha ALLAH Rahul Vaidya will lift TRophy

NAS RUN MINAL LAHY WA FAT HUN QAREEB ..........................

Awesome post. Hope our Rahul wins☺️

LazyBing thumbnail

i am happy with this list of course Queen Rubina Ruling as she should!! But considering Rahul barely used to touch top 3 and they’ve put him in top 2 this week seems fishy to me. If in the last 2 weeks somehow he is able to overtake Rubina who has been topping the Ormax list for 4 months, that will be very questionable 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KaranBB

Awesome post. Hope our Rahul wins☺️

Mark My Words 

"Rahul Vaidya Will WIN This Season" in sha ALLAH 

as he has maintained dignity 

backed out by standing by his WORDS 

never used cards or lies to gain immunity or sympathy or For damager control 

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kala.Billa

Next week rahul top karega aur trophy bhi jitega😎😈

bhagoda ab winner Banega lol 

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

i am happy with this list of course Queen Rubina Ruling as she should!! But considering Rahul barely used to touch top 3 and they’ve put him in top 2 this week seems fishy to me. If in the last 2 weeks somehow he is able to overtake Rubina who has been topping the Ormax list for 4 months, that will be very questionable 

Wait, what?! 🤣

Rubina on #1 is basis her support , but Ormax has Rahul "Put" as #2 after all these weeks, so now it has turned fishy😂

Khooni_darinda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rubina is winning it 🥳