Ormax Ranking -BEST RANKING TILL DATE!

Posted: 3 years ago

So Ormax finally got the Top-2 right! 

Rubina CONTINUES to slay as the most loved & most popular contestant. There's NO STOPPING Rubina, the more they bash Rubina unfairly, the more popular & love she gets! 

Rahul finally & deservedly makes it to top-2, as he's the only person who can give takkar to Rubina's fandom. & last week he came across the most positive.

Rakhi, Aly & Abhinav will join Rubina & Rahul in top-5. This is the most accurate ranking so far. 

Next week rahul top karega aur trophy bhi jitega😎😈

Rakhi should never join top 5 that she is a disappointment. I want aly to win🥳. Though I will have no problem if rahul wins because he is also deserving but I will be more happy if aly wins😳

Originally posted by Kala.Billa

Next week rahul top karega aur trophy bhi jitega😎😈

haa sapno me 😆

Rahul is peaking at the right time. If he come out looking positive next week like he did this week he may top in next list and eventually win the trophy. Season that was looking one sided till couple weeks ago is now going to be close call between Rahul and Rubina.

Rahul ⭐️👍🏼🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

1 more Ormax ranking is left before the show ends, which will come next Sunday (14th).

But Rubina has topped every month & every ranking so far except the 1st 2 weeks which Sid & Jasmine topped.  

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 3 years ago

Rubina will stay at the top after all the support she is gaining after tomorrow's bashing🥳 trophy 😎

Rahul climbs up to the second position🥳🥳

From being considered as one of the weakest contestant in initial weeks to being #2 in Ormax in the second last week, he had earned his position rightfully!! 

Specifically, this week has worked fantastically for him😆

Edited by AngelAura - 3 years ago